How can we improve WooCommerce?

enable sales reports broken down by variation for each product.

Sales reports by product are fine for simple products, but for people with lots of variations that effect price, or manage their own stock counts, having reports that show how many of each variation were sold is very important.

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdamAdam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J RJ R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's absolutely absurd that there is no core support for reports by product variation. Variations are supported out-of-the-box, and the only way you allow any useful reporting is through paid plugins? Ridiculous.

This should have been an included feature since product variations were included in the product.

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this. We offer books in physical and digital form. It would be great to see in a report which is preforming better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our developer created a bunch of custom CSV exports for us, which a) don't blow up the Woo data cache, and b) provide multiple lines per order, one item per order. That allows easy Excel manipulation.

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

glew.io is a paid solution. I use it for my other site and it reports products sold by variation.

Does anyone know of plugins that can display customers per variations?
        Even a plugin I couldnt find so far and desparately need it.

Thanks to you all

Agreed. I have several clients that have been asking for this. +1

PS where is woo support on this? no response. no bueno.

• Joseph GravesJoseph Graves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Product Variations in the reports would be muy bueno. It doesn't make much sense to track inventory by variation if you can't get the reporting function to help you understand what is selling and needs to be replaced.

• robrob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many paying customers does it take to get a reply even..let alone actually adding this common sense functionality to woocommerce???

• ChadChad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider adding this. Its so time consuming to view every order that comes in, go to Excel and note the variation ordered. We need this be an automated report which we can email and export to CSV.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base