How can we improve WooCommerce?

ONE CLICK UPSELLS!!!

Where, after the client has completed a transaction, an upsell appears on the thank you page so they can add to their order without retyping in their info...1AutomationWiz and 1ShoppingCart offer it, so surely Woo can!

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kiril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi @BogdanFix,

Looking forward to purchase your product. In the meantime here is the Shopify version and you can take some ideas if you want for future improvements

http://zipify.com/apps/ocu/

Regards

• shockdav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, I have been using @BogdanFix plugin and it works great. I highly recommended. Thank you for the solution @BogdanFix

• BogdanFix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Adrian, just sent you an email.

P.S. If you are reading this message and interested in the solution, here is the message for you: WooCommerce 1 Click Upsells plugin is ready and integrated with Stripe, Authorize.Net, Adyen, Payflow Pro. Guys using it, keep telling me how awesome it is, and how they returned this investment in 2-3 days after enabling 1 Click Upsells.

Braintree and PayPal are on their way (I am working on them) and will be ready in a few weeks, stocked with couple of new features like: upsell statistics, upsell in popup window.

If you are interested, please tell me your email here, so I can send you a demo, cause it's still a closed beta testing: http://eepurl.com/bNTXyv

Thank you all guys, for your awesome feedback and support.

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long until you think this is ready to go? Some new Shopping cart is coming out, but I don't need all its bells and whistles, and I don't want to pay them $300 to use less than half of their features. I am not rushing you, just curious.

• Ben Gill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@BogdanFix I would love to get the plugin you have created asap!

I followed the signup instructions on the link below, but I'm not sure how to get access. I also sent an email but also not sure if you got that or not. Please let me know how to access or buy :)

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@BogdanFix Have you managed to complete this plugin yet to be used on a production site? Definitely interested in paying for it if you have.

• BogdanFix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello guys. I have almost finished the WooCommerce 1 Click Upsells & Downsells plugin for you. I made it relying on your feedback, exactly as you requested. It works like a charm! It already supports Stripe and support for PayPal will be added during the next 10 days.

If you are interested, please tell me your email here, so I can send you a demo: http://eepurl.com/bNTXyv

P.S. Strangely moderators deleted my previous comments, but this idea hadn't been implemented for 2 years. Someone has to do this and that's me :)

• Joshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Bogdanfix I just tried to optin to your advanced list and your site is down. Does this mean you have abandoned the project?

• Epoch Collective commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually can't believe this doesn't exist yet! BogdanFix - if you make this and it works I will buy :-) I use Paypal and Stripe as payment gateways. Feel free to email if you want to know anything else...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely interested. what plugins, how do you do it etc? Cost to integrate?

• Tony H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time and sharing the screenshots. The solution you have posted is PRETTY Good. But most of the time it is NO true one click checkout, as people only get redirected to the checkout form, where they have to hit the Buy Now button again.

I have modified and improved the plugins to make this work in a true one click checkout style and made it work for credit card processing etc. - unfortunately it is not a solution that is out of the box.

What credit card processing solution are you using Peter?

The buy now plugin unfortunately also has a couple other flaws that may cause low conversion rates ...( i fixed a couple flaws of the buy now plugin as well and made it work for info-marketers) for instance clicking the buy now button twice added the product twice as well and did not bother if the ebook/app sold was already added to the cart. There is a workaround for that though.

I have been tuning and tracking ... this process for months now and implemented it on a couple clients sites ... some with really big launches and great success.

Talking about up-sells and conversion rates - there is one key element of Woo that makes the process suck - and that is the general checkout page. E.g. the checkout page is not product specific.

No product related, testimonial, summary etc. can be dynamically displayed in the sidebar - but while fixing the OCU process above I made this dynamic checkout pages work as well. Since then WooCommerce is the BEST WP commerce solution I can think off!

Part of the greatness of Woo of course is the great community behind as well. :-)

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I figured out a good solution: http://petercopu.com/1-click-upsell-with-woocommerce/

The downside is you force the user to create a store account. The other downside is the upsell gets charged as a seperate order. Haven't tested this method live yet, but hopefully my processing company is ok with back to back orders.. Anyone else have experience with that?

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a true game changer, Woocommerce Needs to have this. Examples can be found from Clickfunnels or Samcart.

Thanks guys

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please develop an official Woo plugin for one-click upsells. Not sure if this will depend on which gateway someone uses (we use FirstData). We'd be willing to switch to a different gateway if Woo develops this. Currently, it's really only doable with an expensive solution like Infusionsoft and a few others.

• Tony H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys ... sorry for my delayed reply - i was totally busy and these comments slipped through my inbox.

I made it work by using 2 additional powerful plugins & by doing some smart modifications to some of the plugins as well.

To be honest I can't explain it in a comments section, there is just to many steps to set it up initially.
        The beauty however is - once it is set up, no coding is required anymore.

Currently I only got it to work for PayPal and Stripe - as these are the only payment gateways i use.
        Of course it is possible for others too - bot these have not been my focus yet.

IF you are interested in these changes for your woocommerce install as well - i am happy to help you - just contact me at skype (webboty).

I don't have much time as my schedule is already booked out by clients but i am sure we can set up a quick "demo" meeting at least.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers
        Tony

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base