How can we improve WooCommerce?

2-way Google Calendar sync

Setting base availability within the extension is a good start, but many of us schedule our time using Google Calendar (for both personal and professional time commitments) so Bookings isn't an option unless it can limit availability based on real-time openings.

For the same reason, it's important that new appointments are also saved to Google Calendar. Thanks to their API and ubiquity, most scheduling and calendar-extension-type apps play with Google Calendar, so it serves as a central clearing house for all things scheduling; it needs to be current.

I'm not going into a lot of detail here, but several folks have provided more information and use cases:
https://www.woothemes.com/2014/05/time-to-sell-your-time/#comment-1092204
https://www.woothemes.com/2014/05/time-to-sell-your-time/#comment-1093697

805 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah Lewis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Team Woocomerce, this is a must feature that is you don't do it soon other will do it sooner for wordpress users.. as a business opinion you are missing here large sales.. I am from the Caribbean region where we as website developers can sale your solution to literally half of the local business in each the Island... specially if you sync with ical that can sync with viator ( from TripAdvisor) and other booking vendors.. keep me posted if you have this option here and you can contact me if needed.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, we must be able to add as mush Ical link per property a we need

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, in this business it's used widely. Without Ical 2-way Calendar sync this beautifull software is useless for us. We do try to book everywhere we can. Places like Airbnb uses Ical links.

Hope you guys can make it soon,

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Idea was shared from 2014, planned on Nov 2017, so when will it done? If you have this feature, I will buy your extension immediately!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of people are content with using the WooCommerce search widget. They like the option to either hide or include specific products in search. But what about categories, tags, etc? Sometimes the widget just doesn’t give you the control you need. https://goo.gl/Btj99Z

Dear friends,
        I want to buy this extension.
        I need it and I think it's also necessary for other people, option such as channel manager.
        We are dealing with a private smile reservation. We have over 30 units and all of our units are posted on various sales channels like booking.com airbnb and others. All of our calendars are synchronized in real time. If a guest book at booking.com, the date is automatically closed on airbnb and other sales channels.
        Whether this option exists in your extension i do not think google calendar synchronization?
        Booking or Airbnb allows you to have a link (exempl LINK : https://hr.airbnb.com/calendar/ical/18310491.ics?s=3f13bbed781e864b9d0a8215037c5907 that is only added to the caleder and performed a bidirectional synchronization date.
        IS this possibel.
        Best regards

Dear people
        I think that all those who are trying to equip your web page with the hotel apartments and other accommodation to advertise on some of the channels, such as booking.com or airbnb.com.
        Would not it be logical to have a synchronization with one of these channels?
        You know for yourself that the sale takes place in real time and such an option would be very useful to all of us. As you have this option, I immediately buy your upgrade

• Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does this allow calendar sync with major booking sites like booking.com and airbnb?

• Marko Jezernik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute must have. Currently we're working on a project that requires us to integrate on a POS system. Booking resources needs to go both ways in order for this to work properly. Especially since you can't use Woo webhooks to output resources booked.

The only other choice that remains is using Google Calendar which doesn't sync resources both ways.

• Saad Iqbal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know it not allowed here, but I found out extension which works with WooCommerce Bookings to Sync it to 2 way with Google Calendar.

Goto Google and search this "WooCommerce Bookings Google Calendar Sync" its plugin available at codecanyon.

← Previous 1 3

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base