How can we improve WooCommerce?

2-way Google Calendar sync

Setting base availability within the extension is a good start, but many of us schedule our time using Google Calendar (for both personal and professional time commitments) so Bookings isn't an option unless it can limit availability based on real-time openings.

For the same reason, it's important that new appointments are also saved to Google Calendar. Thanks to their API and ubiquity, most scheduling and calendar-extension-type apps play with Google Calendar, so it serves as a central clearing house for all things scheduling; it needs to be current.

I'm not going into a lot of detail here, but several folks have provided more information and use cases:
https://www.woothemes.com/2014/05/time-to-sell-your-time/#comment-1092204
https://www.woothemes.com/2014/05/time-to-sell-your-time/#comment-1093697

891 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sarah Lewis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pinoy TV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Philippines formally the Republic of the Philippines (Filipino: Republika ng Pilipinas), is a unitary autonomous country and land mass state in Southeast Asia. Located in the western Pacific Ocean, it has near about 7,641 islands. The Philippine was named after the name of King Philip II of Spain. Manila is its capital city <p><a href="https://pinoydula.su/">Pinoy TV</a></p>

• Christophe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I just tested the operation "2-ways"; it's interesting but not enough. I think it would be interesting to have the following functioning: I have 2 resources in "booking", John and Marta; John and Marta each have a Google Calendar. I wish that John blocks 1 hour in Google Calendar and that this time is blocked in "Booking". Conversely, I want John to block a slot in "Booking" and that slot is automatically blocked in Google Calendar. Maybe it already exists but I have not found in "booking" and yet it seems to be a minumum in terms of level of synchronization. Thank you for your help to advance on this operation ...

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, please can you at least give us an ETA on this? I have a bookings site that this feature is vital for, and it's just been on PLANNED for over a year. I'm going to have to move away from Woocommerce completely and use Bookly.

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have purchased bookings believing this was a feature very disappointed it is not yet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! This would be a great feature! We want to use Google Calendar along with Bookings /sync thanks!

• Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am waiting for this update and my client wont purchase this without it. Could I have an indication of when this might be developed by?

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - same here - it says "planned" but that was in Nov 2017. Could we get an update pls?

• Nikos Rentas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We only really need to start in the right direction. Adding a 2 way sync so that that time slot is booked off when someone sends a meeting request or if you yourself want to block off the time.

It doesn't sync so we have to go in to 2 calendars every time. Like seriously waste of time.

• Nikos Rentas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this integrated. Why wouldn't this be a priority? I bought the plug-in without checking this and here we are asking should I pay for another plug-in or should I wait. It's vital for business.

There is a plug-in on theme forest ? But how many plugs should I have on my system and why should I pay an extra 70 USD for this?

I switched everything over to you guys so I can have everything integrated with woocommerce. I have dropped too much money on all your plugins. Really dissapointed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... This feature is vital as most all other booking plugins already have this feature integrated into their product

← Previous 1 3 4

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base