How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Bookings - Variable Product

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. It would be great to have a variable product option, so that a single product could have for instance, a location parameter, which would allow different availability, costs and persons values.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rapport Design shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • naimah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i also totally agree. the function for woocommerce booking is very light..
        i want the customer can have multiple price for person also. which means, if they choose 1-2 person, price will different then 3 to above person.

hope woocommerce booking can have this function. so hard and disappoint with the plugin. price for this plugin is very expensive. but then the function is very light.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. Integration with My Calendar plugin would be amazing as it's so flexible. I would also like to see the ability to set different dates and times for each instance of the event as in some cases they can differ for the same product.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base