How can we improve WooCommerce?

Product vendor and table rate shipping integration

Hi there, I use the product vendor plugin heavily on my WooCommerce store. Shipping is obviously a key element in a vendor backed store and having easy flexible shipping access is very important. The Table rate shipping plugin is fine for setting up vendors initially but struggles badly over time especially if you scale to 20 vendors on your store. Issue is simple really.

This is a reporting issue essentially. I need a report to show me vendor level shipping rates just as a way to be able to check quickly that we have them set up correctly or if we need to change a vendor across multiple tables (remember a vendor could be in over 50 tables if you have state shipping setup). At the moment it's destination tables so you have to go into 50 tables x 2 clicks to see what that vendor's shipping is and obviously its crazy time consuming to check a vendors shipping rates with this in mind.

So somehow the table rate shipping needs to support Product vendors in a much more integrated fashion. I hope others can vote on this and see my point here as right now its extremely time intensive when it should not have to be. Hopefully this gets taken into the Product Vendors plugin or Table rate shipping plugin. Thanks for your time and considering this.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jamesweb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Boyley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been integrated yet. My product vendors have no real way to handle shipping as far as I can tell.

• Gill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice spot here @jamesweb really need this also here at this stage. Hopefully some dev work is going into this.

WooCommerce: Category - Shipping Methods

Feedback and Knowledge Base