How can we improve WooCommerce?

Booking for vendors to be sent to vendor's own email account (similar to product enquiry form) for multi-vendors marketplace

Booking plugin doesn't work with multi vendor marketplace. All bookings are currently sent to website admin instead of the vendor's email address.This is a BIG problem for an 'online marketplace'.

Problem:
Booking plugin does not support a marketplace powered by 'multi vendors' plugin. Bookings are sent to website admin instead of product vendor.

Proposed Solution:
Product enquiry plugin is compatible with multi vendors plugin by enabling website owner to add a snippet to direct all product enquiries to specific vendor.

The same should apply for booking plugin.

116 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Linda Thomas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WooCommerce is either too slow or they don't really care about adding standard (standard for most other eComm solution providers) features. Pretty sure they would rather make their money creating "custom" solutions.

We had to have this customized to do exactly what the OP described above. No, we didn't use WooCommerce. We're done throwing money at them.

• Guilherme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am combining bookings + vendors + advanced notifications to send vendors notifications of completed new orders, it would be nice to have native notifications to cover all emails directly

• André Borges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely essencial. Bookings cannot be controlled by the admin, when tangled with Products Vendors, it gives no authority to the actual owners. I would love to help with coding this for our sites but i don't have the knowledge...

• Deniss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thats exactly that I need. One person is unable to manage hundreds of bookings from different categories of his marketplace.

Hey guys, did you fond a solution?
    I would also get in to built some custom solution for that.

Cheers,
    Deniss

• A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be willing to work with you to get this custom built for our sites. If you found a solution let me know how. Please.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base