How can we improve WooCommerce?

'Add booking' front end shortcode similar to woocommerce shortcode

As a customer i it would be nice if i could quickly switch between calendars for each bookable product.

From a woocommerce point of view, it makes sense to list all bookable products on seperate pages. the calendar for bookable products is on the single product page, this isnt very intuitive for customers.

So it would be nice if there was a shortcode for woocommerce or bookings that would output the product image, the price, a calendar/date picker and time selector and finally an add to cart button, but also have a dropdown menu to allow the customer to select a bookable product so that the correct calendar with the correct times and dates shows. for instance at a movie theater, you might have 1 movie with session times like this: 12pm, 2pm, 4p, and another movie session with times like this: 1p, 3pm, 5pm. In this instance global availability wont work, and availability must be set at product level. And for these two products the calendars are on separate pages. some how we need to put a calendar for all bookable products on 1 page, and having it in a shortcode would be amazing.

The standard product page for a bookable product is good, it would be great if there was a shortcode that would allow me to have a form that would allow the customer to select the bookable product they want, which would display that products calendar and available times as it does on a single product page.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google