How can we improve WooCommerce?

Use account funds towards an order - pay difference with card / paypal

I was about to purchase the account funds extension for woocommerce when I noticed that at checkout customers can only purchase an order that falls within the value of their account balance.

My customers would like to pay a recurring monthly amount which would be inputted using account funds and could then go towards any purchases they want to make. Say, though, they have $15 in their account fund and they want to make a purchase of $25 it seems counterintuitive that there is no option to pay the difference using their credit card or paypal details.

Is there any way we could use account funds but without the limitation of having to send customers back to add more funds to their account when their purchase exceeds the amount in their funds?

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
malcolm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wouldnt it be great if users who have al little account fund can buy products that are more expensive then their actual account fund? So like they can use whatever they have left plus an additional payment with any other payment provider to complete the order? I bought this plugin not knowing this wasnt an option but this is a very, very important functionality!!!!

• Rob Thijs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a nice extension of payment options and a way to keep customers coming back to your store.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds

Feedback and Knowledge Base