How can we improve WooCommerce?

Front-end Customer and Admin booking Calendars

Please add a shortcode that will embed a Bookings calendar to front-end pages. If the calendar could be user-specific (for clients who book) and admin-specific (for staff to view easily) that would be amazing.

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erik Soper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jFrye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would allow sites that function like airbnb and vrbo to let their vendors control their own calendars more easily. Would be very welcome to have front end setup and control plus direct management for vendor approval, notification etc.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it would be great to be able to come show users a clendar first as the entry point to a booking

• Nigel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We desperately need this feature. Especially for Admin, if there are multiple rules being added to various bookable products, it is often hard to remember what the total cost should look like.

It would be wonderful for admin (and front end customer) to hover over calendar dates and see the 1) availability and 2) the total booking price.

• Yoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t have enough votes left to give one to this, but I really like this idea. I would definitely like to be able to have some of my employees see (some subset of) the booking calendar without having to give them any Dashboard-level capabilities.

• Rex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Specifically an availability calendar so customers could easily see all available booking products, not just what is already booked. Object is to make it easy for a customer to see what they could purchase.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base