How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add Sortable Payment Gateway Column in Subscriptions Manager View

When using the Subscriptions extension and are in the Manage Subscriptions view, it would be nice to have a column to let you see what payment gateway is being used, or if it's a manual subscription. Being able to sort that column would be nice as well.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dennis Vieira shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dennis Vieira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh boy...hahah...never even looked in there...i just thought of it when i was writing. i guess it would help to check first? yep.....

• Dennis Vieira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for commenting Brent! It would be cool if there were checkboxes in the 'Screen Options' tab that you could show and hide columns with. That way you could pick what you wanted to show. Although I know that could get messy and probably affect the loading of the Subscriptions Manager.

I think it's pretty awesome that Woo has this ideas forum...wish more companies did.

• Brent Shepherd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't currently on the roadmap, but I've certainly felt the need for it a bunch of times when working with Subscriptions, so it's definitely on the radar.

The good news is, with the changes to the way subscriptions are stored coming in Subscriptions 2.0, something like this will be much easier to achieve because we'll be able to sort by the post meta of a subscription, rather than having to find sort by the post meta on a subscription's original order.

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base