How can we improve WooCommerce?

Allow PDF Product Vouchers to be redeemed online

Allow the unique code produced for each voucher to be entered in as a coupon in the cart or checkout and marked as redeemed automatically.

113 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Marika shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it possible to select a specific product of the store to be redeemable online? Or you can redeem any product of the shop?

I think this is a key function, because at the time there is no way to send beautiful auto generated PDF coupons for customers to redeem online.

• Christos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is insane. I only bought this expensive module for redeeming it online..

Same here.. Plugin is useless for a lot of people if you can't use these vouchers online!

• James McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe I've spent all this time building my vouchers just to find out it doesn't work with the woocommerece checkout. Ridiculous. 1 star :(

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really was surprising and a disappointment to discover the limitations of PDF Product Vouchers not allowing it to be redeemed online. This is a must have functionality! Please add it to your roadmap.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, just did the same as everyone else, have blown $178 USD on these 2 plugins and done a lot of configuration to find that it was all a waste of money and time, and am back to square one. Why would you NOT think that a emailable voucher automatically generated from a website wouldn't be redeemable online. I know it says "purchased online and redeemed at a physical store or in person" at the top of the page, but it doesn't disclose the lack of online redeemable coupons until the very bottom. Bad form. Please add this feature.

• Remco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ouch, I just configured templates and all, only to find out later that the codes can't be redeemed online.. (and I don't have an offline store :P).
    Basically, what would be really nice is a merged function of smart coupons and PDF Product Vouchers... People want to buy a voucher and give it as a present. A printed e-mail doesn't look very nice...

Seriously. Whats the point of having a gift voucher that can be purchased online but not redeemed at the same store it was purchased? Have now wasted hours trying to get this setup. Complete waste of time and money, off to give you a 2 star review. Thanks for nothing.

• cryst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will consider buying this plugin if vouchers can be redeemed online.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base