How can we improve WooCommerce?

New Order Notification

There should be an option in the iOS app to receive a iOS notification when a new order is submitted.

204 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luis MartinsLuis Martins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SergioSergio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's is a thing so many important to me. My product is so expensive and I sell one a each month. I need recive a notification in my app that I've sold. Please, I Really like this app!

• PattyPatty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A notification feature is a necessary option for a merchant. I recently switched from Shopify and miss the notification feature. Please develop it soon!

• sannesanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is such a CRUCIAL feature that this app is missing, I am baffled it is not included. Please make it.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched from Shopify and their new iOS app is by far the benchmark for eCommerce. This was one feature I was very sad to lose

• RamanikRamanik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have purchased WOO application from app store on my iphone and its great app to see order there and there is option to change order status but i am not able to change order status from there so you please make it possible and would like you to add notification on iPhone when we get order.

• Jonathan SciabicaJonathan Sciabica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or better yet, notifications based on the details. For instance, notify me if someone chooses expedited shipping, or if a a certain sku is ordered.

• Antipodean_GAntipodean_G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Woo IOS is really great but it's missing one really fundamental feature (ie. it does not seem to exist from what I can see), Push Notifications for new orders. It's be perfect if the IOS app gave a notification when a new order comes in, rather than relying on having to open the app and refresh.

WooCommerce: Mobile - WooCommerce for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base