How can we improve WooCommerce?

Send Email to all customers who have Points and Rewards

I have nearly 10,000 customers who have ordered products, both free and paid.

It would be awesome to have a 1-Click button option that would send out a prewritten email that auto-filled in the customers current point total. It would need to exclude customers who have 0 points.

This would generate MASSIVE sales from return customers who forgot or didn't know they had redeemable points that can be turned into cash. Currently, I have no easy way to contact every customer to remind them how many points they have that can be used for a discount on a purchase. This would generate HUGE revenue for people and would be an awesome feature.

Please add this to the Points and Rewards plugin!

Thanks!

-Mark

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion this has to be the number one option for this type of plugin. Many customers either forget or not even pay attention to points when checking out. When they get a reminder, I would easily estimate at least 1/3 of customers going to the site to redeem! Common sense option, needs to be there!!!

• Dean Beaumont commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what we need. We have a marketing tool without being able to market with it. Emailing customers there point balance will trigger sales, emailing customers if their points about to expire will trigger sales. There needs to be email element to this add on

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base