How can we improve WooCommerce?

Product Add-ons applied once on the product

Ability to add product add-ons once to the product, no matter the quantity ordered

569 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NicolaNicola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

89 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarlCarl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just an FYI for anyone running into this issue with this extension. I searched and found the free plug-in "WooCommerce Product Fees" which can apply a flat fee to any product (not based on quantity). It's not exactly what I was looking for, but was able to make it work using variable products.

• CarlCarl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This addon is completely useless to me without this feature...

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also wouldn't have purchased this if I know the Add-on wouldn't support a one-time fee per product, regardless of quantity purchased.

It's been requested since 2014. Time to lift your game woocommerce.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I knew I couldn't add a fee to per order, vs based on quantity I wouldn't have purchased this. Would really be helpful!

Not to mention, I thought I could select where the placement of the add ons would go in the checkout process.

• LaurentLaurent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really useful ! i need it !
        my client want to add a fixed fee option on each product.
        no solution with product add ons, need to see other developer plug in

Hi!

1. We really need the possibility to add an image
        2. We wish you could add a link that opens in a popup, where we can have an image with choices for typfaces.

Would be Great! Please!
        Thanks

• MaydaMayda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a client that needs this ASAP to add a Printing Setup Fee per order not per item to promotional item order. Please move this up.

• Chauncyne KinionChauncyne Kinion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need this ASAP! I have a client that is in desperate need of this option. Losing sales because this option is not available with this add-on.

Desperately need this. I own a bakery and have several mix & match products set up so customers can pick & choose what cookie flavors they want to make up their dozen(s). I want to be able to give them the option to add on serving trays, gift boxes, etc. for an additional price but obviously just need that to be applied to the final dozen, not each of the 12 cookies in the dozen. Very frustrating! Thought I had found the plugin I needed :( It was great up until that point when I said 12 charges for a $3 serving tray in my cart instead of just 1 charge :(

• VinceVince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need this. Would be very useful to set up per product setup fees. So you may have options to configure for a product (which are all multiplied by the quantity) but then you may have a one time setup or handling fee. This fee should be charged once per each product, not once per order since the setup has to be repeated for every item in the order. Pretty simple, but very helpful.

• HåkanHåkan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Important also for bookings when "Has persons" is enabled so that you could choose whether an add-on is applied to persons or the full order.

(not directly related but for Booking with persons, it would also be able to choose some add-ons that are only applied to some of the persons.

• DawnDawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's essential for my needs. An added item, that needs a free choice option, but no more choices - I thought this would be included with the plugin!

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folks, I believe I figured it out. They don't want to do this because it can already be done with a paid extension... the Bundled Products extension. Bundle your "fee" product with the original product and you now have your flat fee option.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, especially considering it's been 2 years since this idea was submitted! Ridiculous.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Feedback and Knowledge Base