How can we improve WooCommerce?

Product Add-ons applied once on the product

Ability to add product add-ons once to the product, no matter the quantity ordered

661 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nicola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is vital. If a customer is ordering and requests a pre production proof, they should pay once, not every time for each item they are adding to the cart. If they are buying 1,000 balls custom printed, they should not pay for 1,000 pre production proofs, only one. This is a elementary request, thanks!

• James Barnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any why the **** is there no conditional logic built into it? Poor, poor, poor. Sort it out guys.

• Taylor R Pepler-Madsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly I'm not sure how in the world it takes 10 months to review something like this. This is an extremely basic feature; I'm honestly incredibly surprised woo commerce has gone on so long without having this feature. You might as well hire someone to actually code a store into your site rather than wait 3 years for them to fix such an extraordinarily simple thing.

Prioritize the big things later WooCommerce, they can wait. Your product needs its fundamental basics to be completed before you look at integrating these other things I see are currently being worked on.

This is definitely important for me! I assumed this was possible when I bought it. Only seems natural that it should be an option.

Let's create it! Thanks.

• Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got Woocommerce yesterday and haven't even looked at it but Does WooCommerce itself or is there an extension or plugin that allows you to draw the API or whatever the companies you are an Affiliate or Associate of might call it (like an ID) etc. Easily and seamlessly and. IE. an Affiliate being able to add a product to their sites like Amazon, Bigcommers, Aliexpress, Clickbank With Just That One Plugin where you don't have to have Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shop express. and others for Each Store. I believe there is but I'm A businessman, not a developer. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone. I know much to hire a developer to do this can figure it out myself but, can anyone give me suggestions of a good plugin that can handle this task or do I not need a plugin to do it. I want to spend my time on my business not hunting down a simple plugin. Hostgator, Godaddy etc.won't give me a straight answer. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Sorry, but are you kidding this is not possible as default? I would not bought this had I known it was this restricted.

• Davdi Hoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would not have bought this had I known it was this restricted. I appreciate it is noted in the plugin notes, but waay down the page.

• Vanessa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this, I have had this Plugin for about 3 years now. Frustrating without this feature. Please include this in your next update.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Feedback and Knowledge Base