How can we improve WooCommerce?

Product Add-ons applied once on the product

Ability to add product add-ons once to the product, no matter the quantity ordered

486 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NicolaNicola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HåkanHåkan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Important also for bookings when "Has persons" is enabled so that you could choose whether an add-on is applied to persons or the full order.

(not directly related but for Booking with persons, it would also be able to choose some add-ons that are only applied to some of the persons.

• DawnDawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's essential for my needs. An added item, that needs a free choice option, but no more choices - I thought this would be included with the plugin!

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folks, I believe I figured it out. They don't want to do this because it can already be done with a paid extension... the Bundled Products extension. Bundle your "fee" product with the original product and you now have your flat fee option.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, especially considering it's been 2 years since this idea was submitted! Ridiculous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot understand why this isn't a basic feature of the plug in. I need to add a design service option to products that will only need to be added once. Please add it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this so I can let users select a rush charge. I think after 2 years and 441 votes it might be worth doing. Crap a user below in the comments pretty much explains how you can do it

• JoseJose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature it's very necessary. I cant' use the plugin now.

• EmelieEmelie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to display an image next to a checkbox
        or just an option to add an extra image..

We offer different engraving options and I want the client to be able to choose from 4 different fonts, so I need to have an image of the fonts.

← Previous 1 3 4

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Feedback and Knowledge Base