How can we improve WooCommerce?

Compatibility between Bookings and Gravity Forms Product Add-on extensions

We’re going to be using Bookings so folks can request our food truck for catering or public events. There’s a bunch of information we need to get for each request. Our current way of doing this uses Gravity Forms and custom post types. While Bookings will be an improvement, it would be even better if we could keep using the conditional logic we do now, to simplify the fields for some requesters. So the Gravity Forms extension would be a better way to get all the info we need (vs. the “basic” Product Add-ons), but the Bookings documentation says GF + Bookings integration is not supported. I hope a future version of Bookings will officially support customizing Bookings products via the Gravity Forms extension!

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yoni shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christian Eiermann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also need that. Without conditional logic for fields during checkout WooCommerce Bookings isn't useful for us. We have so many different variety of services that require different information from the clients.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this combo. It is almost working, just can't get the multipage working which is the main reason I am using gravity forms product add-on extension.

• Lee Rennie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really good. I've been using these two together on a site and whilst it does work sometimes, it's quite glitchy.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How/why is WooCommerce Bookings not compatible with Gravity Forms?! I'm here trying to use the Product Add-Ons extension as a solution. Disappointing.

• Javi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to integrate WooCommerce bookings with gravity forms to be more flexible booking tool. Especially for tour operators and DMC.

• Yoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, and FWIW, I (and probably my developer) would be really interested to hear how you got Gravity Forms working. I thought about buying that extension just to see what happened and get a refund if we couldn’t bend it into shape. But I also worried that if I could get it to work in some unsupported way, the official integration might come along later and make it break. But if you can describe what you did in a comment on the other Idea, that’d be awesome.

Oh, and FWIW, I (and probably my developer) would be really interested to hear how you got Gravity Forms working. I thought about buying that extension just to see what happened and get a refund if we couldn’t bend it into shape. But I also worried that if I could get it to work in some unsupported way, the official integration might come along later and make it break. But if you can describe what you did in a comment on the other Idea, that’d be awesome.

If you're signed in, you should be able to go to the “My Feedback” link in the box below your name, find this Idea, and then click the “Delete…” link next to it. Then make sure to add your comments and especially your votes to the other idea.

• Quality Maids commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone know how I remove this idea and add it too "Compatibility between Bookings and Gravity Forms Product Add-on extensions"
        I also think I stumbled onto how to integrate the Gravity Form correctly but I still do not see how to split the time?

I have a cleaning service. I need the customer to be able to select their Bed & Bath and then be able to book their appointment. Then, say for instance they selected 4 hours, I need 2 hours to go to 2 staff members, meaning splitting the booking time in the backend. I'm stuck! How to I achieve this. I've searched and I signed up for multiple 3rd party bookings, woocommerce seemed the most promising, but it's looking like Bookings and Gravity Forms aren't integrated? WHAT? I mean for the cost, and being a woocommerce product I would expect for them to be integrated. I'm so disappointed.

Hi Jason, I recently added Bookings & Gravity Forms to my cleaning website. I want customers to be able to select their Bed & Bath, the form gives them a time and the purchase the time. Through the backend once the appointment is booked, I would like the time to be split between two of my staff. Say for instance the customer signed up for a 4 hour cleaning, it would be split 2 hours between 2 staff members.
        So my main problem is that I cannot figure out how to have the Bed & Bath form work with bookings. From what I gather reading this, is there isn't the capability. I'm very disappointed for how much money and time I've spent on this. You mentioned 3rd party plugins that can accomplish this. I'm curious to know. I've spent close to $1000 with woocommerce & maybe it's better to go a different route. Could you advise me? My email address is qmaids@gmail.com. Thanks,
        Adrian

• Jason Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I'm hanging out for the Bookings plus Gravity Forms Addons integration for several client websites. There are already several well known 3rd party plugins that handle this, but they don't do it as smoothly / cleanly as I'd expect from a great WooCommerce integration.

Please bring this to the marketplace. If others can do it, I'm sure your great team can.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base