How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add a date picker to Product Add-ons wordpress plugin

My website is about selling tours, and a client can book various tours at the same time.
So i would find it very helpful to include a date picker calendar field to the plug in so that they can choose when to do the tour.

thanks

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Margaret King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A date picker is important. I didn't realize when I purchased the add on that it did not have a date picker.

I need it in this format: YYYY-MM-DD .

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its a must have option for an add on plugin as any other addon plugin have datepicker, also i think that woocommerce addon should have also option to create a global option but to assign it on specific products not only on all products or only categories. when you create a global option you must have the option to apply it on specific products or just to apply the same option on multiple products instead of creating same option on each product

• Rob Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use woocommerce bookings plugin to create my tour product. Customers choose a date then a time. Perfect! I then hoped this plugin would allow me to offer the option of a "lunch reservation'' for the same date, amd selectable by time also,(limited places per time slot). So far i can have as an addon but it's not reported as a product is, or i have to set the lunch reservation as a and product but then struggle to get it to appear on same page as each other with easy usage for customer. Nh suggestions? Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is very important to me to have a date picker calendar field otherwise I will go for fields factory

• Joseph Croft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a date picker! I would love to be able to use this official WooCommerce plugin, but a date picker is essential for my site. For now I'm stuck using a bloated "aftermarket" plugin with features I don't need, but it has the date picker I do need.
    I'll keep watching here for updates!

• Nick Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While the suggestion above may be better served by the WooCommerce bookings addon, I need a date picker for selling track fees and transponder hires for specified days.
    Or a single day entry to a series event.

Birthdate would be useful for entries where there are youth and senior divisions. (I was at an event when a senior had a senior moment and entered his age wrong and won a prize in the wrong age category.)

I could also see it being useful for products. E.g. Printed Mug with date of birthday.

Other requirements - Please support date format YYYY-MM-DD.
    or by system date when entering. Don't want to get confused by American dates.

I don't care if there is minimum or no styling of the date picker initially (Let that be another suggestion with votes). What's important is capturing the date in a consistent correct format.
    I would be more than happy with the date picker in Admin for the sale price schedule.

I don't believe adding this feature to Add-ons will reduce sales of
    WooCommerce Bookings as bookings is a far more comprehensive (and this is reflected in the price). I don't need schedules,slots, resources buffer periods etc.

Thanks

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Feedback and Knowledge Base