How can we improve WooCommerce?

Bulk edit coupons

Add more options while bulk editing coupons.

Actually is not possible to exclude some products/categories from coupons without editing them one by one.

We can add some fields to the bulk edit setion and allow this along with some other "Usage Restrictions" fields.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nicola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luke Cavanagh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another option would be use WP All Export to export out by post type all coupons, then clean up coupons from a CSV file, bulk delete all coupons and then import the cleaned up coupons using WP All Import.

• Inspired Earth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like a MAJOR oversight to me, that bulk editing coupons is not already possible in WC. Please add this feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. That's not cool. We need this for some 500 coupons. In other words, only option is to delete the coupons, change expiration date and re-upload?

• Salam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it would be great to have bulk editing functionality. We use Living Social and Groupon, which results in having many THOUSANDS of identical coupons in the system (identical except for the coupon code). If you need to do even a simple edit on those coupons (like changing the description so that you can see which set of coupons go with a single campaign, or changing the expiration date, or fixing a mistake where you accidentally import them as a product discount instead of a cart discount), it's impossible to do.

I use Smart Manager Pro to make these kinds of changes. Unfortunately, their coupon editor is buggy (I've "helped" them multiple bugs) and some fields are impossible to edit in bulk (like the expiration date field which has a datepicker attached, requiring you to use a mouse to pick the date on every individual record), and they don't have "batch edit" capability on coupons.

BUT even Smart Manager is better than editing coupons one by one. I'd LOVE to see batch edit capability in the Coupon Editor built into WooCommerce!

Thanks!

• CZake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be extremely helpful. Why is this not getting more votes? Is there a better coupon plugin out there somewhere that everyone is using instead?

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base