How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add new variable products with their own prices to Mix and Match plugin and select add to cart without pressing the box next to it first

MIX & MATCH Plugin
1.I wanted to add a complete set of new variable products with their own prices to the Mix & Match plugin, not use existing products and pricing. I would like to be able to give the Mix & Match products their own prices without them being linked to existing products and their prices.
2. You should be able to press add to cart without having to press the little box next to it before being able to add products to the cart.
3. It would be great to have a MOQ quantity rather than a set size. eg. in your plugin if you set 3 it only allows the client to select 3 items and then they have to select another 3 if they want more etc.
4. It would also be great if we could change the thumbnail size of the image shown in the product page. eg. I would like to have up to 20 items for a client to choose from for a hamper. The way the images are site out underneath each other, makes the page way too long.
5. I guess what I am ultimately saying is that it would be great to have a plugin for hamper selections where clients could add products to their hamper easily with a moq for the hamper
Thanks so much for WooThemes, I just love it.
Pam in Australia

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathy Darling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Randall, MNM supports individual variations, but not variable products. So you can add all the t-shirts variations: ex, Red XL, blue M, etc, but you cannot add the t-shirt and then let the customer choose which size she'd like. The logistics of checking stock in advance would be too difficult.

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I see in the Mix and Match examples, T-Shirts are used as the product - is it possible to select sizes for each of the shirts in the Mix and Match bundle?

• Kathy Darling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. You could create a new product and then set its catalog visibility to hidden. See: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-mix-and-match-products/faq/#section-7

2. Can you clarify? A customer has to define the quantities of the products being added to the container before the container can be purchased.

3. This plugin will allow Mix and Match products to have a minimum and/or maximum quantity instead of a fixed quantity: https://github.com/helgatheviking/woocommerce-mix-and-match-min-max/

4. The thumbnail size defaults to the `shop_thumbnail` size set in the WooCommerce options, but you can adjust the size via the `woocommerce_mnm_product_thumbnail_size` filter.
        The `single-product/add-to-cart/mnm.php` and `single-product/mnm/mnm-item.php` templates can be overridden like any WooCommerce template and modified to not use a tabular layout.

Hope that helps!

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Mix 'n Match Products

Feedback and Knowledge Base