How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Memberships: Member Menus

Add the ability to setup menus for specific membership plans. This would replace the primary menu when the member is logged in.

This will not simply restrict menu items in an existing menu (as the code required for this implementation isn't very flexible / friendly to other plugins), but would instead require the addition of new menus for the membership plan.

For non-members, the regular menu will be displayed. Once a member is logged in, the menu will be replaced with the plan-specific menu.

181 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
SkyVerge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may be what I'm looking for but...Are there seriously no dates on this page...what year is it?

20190212•10:53:13

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried Nav Menu Roles but it doesn't work.

A simple answer to this would be when someone purchases a membership that you would have the option to add the user to a site role which I can then restrict menu items. So in the membership extension it would be nice to have an option to add user to role drop down.

• Barney Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition. I run about 4 different membership options. My customers are not very web savvy, just going through the subscription process alone is a major accomplishment. For that reason alone I believe in Kiss (keep it simple) lets not make them hunt for where we put their membership content.

• Amish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have any suggestions to have member based menu in the interim while you develop it in the core extension?

• Amber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an amazing addition and is something that I also currently need on a few sites that run WooCommerce Memberships.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. This is what I need. Currently, I'd have to use a user role plugin that allows the menu options to be altered to fit the user role but isn't synced to the membership or groups plugin.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Memberships

Feedback and Knowledge Base