WooCommerce Memberships: Improved "Edit Member" screen
This would add more details to the "View / Edit Member" screen with WooCommerce Memberships.
This screen could display any additional member details such as (suggestions / feedback welcome):
- Member activity: show last log in, login frequency this month, content accessed most
- member LTV (as customer or only as a member?)
- link to all orders for a member
- purchase activity: show if the member discount used for a purchase
- a better Member Notes UI to let rich editing
What data about the membership would you like to see here? Which ones in this list would be most important?
Sally Hurst commented
Would be great to allow members to select "show as public" against basic information on their account, such as contact details, a photo and a short profile field. So all paid members appear as a searchable directory listing (with location filters) to be displayed on the open/public area (short code/page).
Jon Adamson commented
1. Member activity : last log in, login frequency, content accessed 2. Editable customer details 3. Link to all orders 4. Purchase activity 5. Member LTV 6. Better Member Notes
Member activity is very important. We thought this was one of the standard features already.
Alexandre Simard commented
I would like for all customer details to be viewable and editable from within the Memberships dashboard. Seems weird that an admin has to manually head over to the Users section of the WordPress admin to change the billing address of a member.
LTV would be really useful.