How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Memberships: Members only coupons

This would add additional perks to WooCommerce Memberships besides purchasing discounts for members, such as member coupons.

This could allow shop owners to restrict usage for a particular coupon to members only.

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
SkyVerge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rebekah Nemethy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad I saw this... thought this was already available. I will buy the extension once free shipping can be offered to members AND there is member automation based on purchase amount. No use spending $150 if I'll still have to use coupon codes and manually check on my customers' progress. I was interested in this product simply as a reward system for my VIP clients, so I'm glad you have plans to make it happen.

• Lashan Wanigatunga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if this can be prioritized. A bit surprised this was was not already included. I am already offering this to members but the method I am using is manual and has loopholes.

• Brian Marshall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Free Shipping....I have already offered this as a membership perk and I need an easier way to implement it...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really expand the usefulness of this plug-in. I assumed it had this feature when I made the purchase!!!

• Michael Ting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need free shipping for members.

I'm waiting for that function to be added before purchasing the plugin. Hopefully it can be added soon so we don't have to try plugins from other developers.

Thank you

• Kelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this! I thought this plugin did this when I bought it but was sorely disappointed to find out it doesn't so I'd really appreciate if this was done asap!

• copm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most important perks would be free shipping or restricted shipping methods to members.

Please add this soooon!

• Kasper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need the option to restrict coupons per membership. Maybe better to put it into Smart Coupons by StoreApps.

2 Next →

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Memberships

Feedback and Knowledge Base