How can we improve WooCommerce?

Advanced Product Labels; Apply to product detail page

The idea is to apply the set product labels also to the product detail page instead of only on the product archive page.

Maybe only when a checkbox is marked?

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy to inform you guys that this feature has been added to the plugin as a setting in the Product labels overview page :-)

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The checkbox to show labels on the product details page does not appear to be working for me either...

• Jexmond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi developer, I just purchased this plug-in earlier today. I checked "Show on detail page" option.

Unfortunately, it does not show in the product detail page but it does show at the main page.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

UPDATE: There is now a feature available in the plugin that allows for displaying the labels on product details pages as well.

For the Avada theme, this is how I solved this issue of the product label not showing up for the main image on the product detail page:
    .avada-single-product-gallery-wrapper .label-wrap.wapl-diagonal-bar {overflow:visible;}

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will have to go with a different plugin due to this feature being a necessity!

This setting is not working with the Avada theme. I have the option checked off to display the label on the Product Detail page but it is not showing up on the page.

• AnonHelper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, this is actually super easy to implement and took me about 2 minutes and 1 line of code. Please note this is NOT update proof as it requires adding in 1 line of code to a file in the plugin but works none the less.

Hopefully the developer can add this in with a setting in the next update since this request is 8+ months old :)

Here are the steps:

1) FTP into your server to the file wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-advanced-product-labels/class-wapl-global-labels.php and make a backup of this file just in case

2) add into the file class-wapl-global-labels.php "add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', array( $this, 'global_label_hook' ), 1 ); // executing global label function on product detail page" (without the quotes) below line 33.
    It should look like this: 
http://codepaste.net/ydjn4f

3) Save the file and re-upload it to your server and magic :)

• Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this!/Graag toevoegen!

I do like this plugin a lot, i am only missing the show at product details page. It would be nice if you could give us an option to enable or disable on product detail page.

PS: Wil het graag testen mocht je het willen uitrollen!

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Advanced Product Labels

Feedback and Knowledge Base