How can we improve WooCommerce?

Allow Multiple Total Fields in Ninja Forms

In the WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-ons extension (http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-ninjaforms-product-addons/) you can only have one total field.

There are some advanced cases where you may want to have multiple total fields that all calculate different things. It would be great if the extension could specify which total field is used for calculation purposes.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Patrick Rauland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I need this. I have a "product" where people can buy into a program for a certain number of days per week for a certain number of weeks. So they could buy 5 weeks worth of Mondays and Thursdays for instance or 7 weeks of Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays... etc. So basically days of the week for an weekly total and weeks for final total.

• Jonas Vendike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like multiple total fields as well, really the only reason why I don't use this add on and instead go for a competing one

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this function.
    I have some questions on my form that will give the client his "score" and then I have the total amount to pay.
    But because you can just have one calculation field I can not achieve my client's requirement.

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base