WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow Up Emails and Subscription Renewal Order Completion

Add a trigger for subscription "renewal order completed" in Follow-Up emails.

Presently, we only have the ability to send email at order completion, which also sends the email when a subscription is ordered and then automatically completed. This is difficult with orders that renew on a given period and therefor the first order is essentially not actually shipped, just automatically marked as completed to remove from order queue.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. New Coupon expiry date Variable

Follow-up Emails send coupon code to customer by using {coupon_code} email variables is working Nice.

Now I would like to create a new custom variable for coupon expiry date.I think its very easy i edited the class-fue-coupons.php Then new Custom variable for expiry date is working.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Follow Up Emails to email someone a set time BEFORE their subscription expires

It would be cool if Follow Up Emails could send email a set time (eg 2 days) BEFORE a subscription expires - at the moment you can do this after the subscription expires, but not before.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Follow-Up Emails - Return 'Customer' for guest checkouts

Follow-Up Emails is pretty awesome. Definitely helps build a relationship with customer. For people who opt to check out with guest account, the FUE extension currently returns nothing when the variable {customer_name} (or {customer_first_name}) finds nothing in the user name field (empty because they checked out as guest). So if you use those variables, FUE returns: "Dear " instead of "Dear John" for guest accounts. Yet these people still had to supply a name to negotiate checkout. FUE just doesn't pull the name from that spot. Even if FUE would return "Dear Customer" instead of "Dear " that would be…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Follow Ups: only send emails if customer wants them

Hi, i want to avoid sending emails to people, who dont want to receive emails anymore. So my idea is to subscribe customers automaticly to a list, where they can unsubscribe if they dont want to get emails. follow up mail now checks if the customer has subscribed to this list and sends followups only if they are subscribed.

happy voting :)
    daniel

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Klaviyo Integration

We love this extension. But we use Klaviyo for email marketing and dealing with analytics from several different platforms is painful.

An integration of this plugin with Klaviyo would be worth a lot of revenue to us!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Follow-Up plugin | multiple categories

It's a simple feature to add to this plugin : select more than one category for customers to receive personalize emails...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Follow Ups extension to recognise email changes. The extension doesn't recognise when a subscriber changes their email address

Currently, the plugin doesn't recognise when a subscriber updates their email address resulting in undelivered emails. With subscription lengths between 1 & 5 years, we have a lot of email changes and this means a lot of undelivered emails, which leads to a drop in renewals. All emails are queued using the subscriber's email address at the time of queuing. I get that. However, it would be extremely helpful if Follow Ups was connected to the Subscriptions data base somehow so that it can recognise email address changes. Something automated...something that is triggered in Follow Ups to scan subscriptions for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Autocomplete [fue_subscribe] with customer email

Add the extra field "value" to the [fue_subscribe] shortcode to autofill the input with the customers email. Benefit: User doesn’t have to enter it manually to subscribe to a list (especially helpful when used on the my account page).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve the email signup form - use ajax to submit

By default, the email signup form reloads the page after the user submits the sign up form. This is a bad user experience! The success message (after page reload) may not even be visible if the form is down the page

I vote the signup submits via ajax to prevent the page reload! Then the success/error message can be inserted right after the form, so it's visible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include order summary table on variable list

Would be great to include the order summary table as a variable output and use it on emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Follow up emails to specific roles

It would be nice to be able to send follow up emails to specific roles only, this way we can send different mails to different roles such as normal customers or wholesale customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode

Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode please.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trigger a follow-up email to logged users who browsed a product (Amazon like)

Trigger a follow-up e-mail when a logged customer just VIEWED a product but didn't buy them. Just like Amazon store does.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subscription date edited will update send date in FUE

If a store admin changes payment date on a Subscription, then the expected result is that FUE will remove email from queue or update send date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shortcode to subscribe to list doesn't allow placeholder modification of First Name/Last Name fields! Only allows modification of Email

Right now, only the email field placeholder in the subscribe form can be modified through the shortcode, even though now First Name and Last name are also fields. I want to be able to modify those placeholders so I can use CSS to remove the FN/LN/EM labels and minimize the size of the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Follow up email plugin - Add Item URL

Before the last update I was able to add {item Url} to Storewide emails and all products. This feature has now been removed in latest update and can only be used on storewide and specific products meaning I have to create 207 separate emails for this to work.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Multiple Subscriptions for the Subscription emails

We should be able to send the exact same e-mail, without having the need to repeat the procedure many times, to different type of subscriptions. Valid Subscriptions or course.
    Now the subscription email will only allow you to choose a "single subscription" and this is very time consuming and mistakes can easily happen since it is a manual procedure.
    Almost all on-line services render multiple subscriptions therefore we have to be able to choose multiple valid subscriptions and not only one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Double Opt-in

Any plans for double opt-in, possibly?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Follow-up emails and shipment tracking plug-in integration

Ability to see shipment tracking information as optional variables for follow-up emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base