WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subject follow ups

Allow separate Email Subject and Email Heading, the way the default WooCommerce emails behave. Current behavior forces both to be the same in Follow Ups. Would be trivial for you guys to add a new field and allow those to be set independently.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to set at fixed send date for a follow up email in Follow-Up plugin

I would like to be able to send the email at a specific date (used together with e.g. "purchase complete status"), rather than at a certain amount of time after the purchase/status change. My client is selling online courses, and we would like to send out the course info on the specific date when the course starts, as well as a week before (for those who have already bought the course by then).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Follow-Up Emails signup emails should respect the default Wordpress "Send User Notification" setting

If you set up a signup email in FUE, you can customize the welcome email customers get. Great!

If you add a user manually, Wordpress gives you the option to suppress a welcome email by unchecking "Send the new user an email about their account." Also great!

However, FUE doesn't respect this setting--so if you're manually setting up an account for someone and want to be able to notify them yourself (for instance, gifting an account and giving extra signup details), you don't have any control over the fact that FUE will send the default welcome anyway.

If FUE can't…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Follow-up emails should support accommodation bookings

Accommodation products can trigger emails if they are in a category however being able to trigger an customised email for an individual accommodation booking product would allow even greater flexibility.

They could be used for customised pre-stay emails and post stay emails. Currently accommodation products aren't found in the search box to add a follow up to.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add support for multiple products and categories in email triggers

Currently, only a single product or product category can be selected in the email trigger settings:

http://cld.wthms.co/z3S5y3+

If a user wants to send the same email for multiple products, they'll need to create separate emails for each product with the same content.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add date or name order to Manual emails

Currently the sort order of Manual emails is completely random.

Somehow the programmers have managed to create a completely random order. I can't imagine for what purpose they have done this.

I am willing to accept any order : name, date, id. Anything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email communication with customers inside Woo

I would like to have email conversations with customers about my products within WooCommerce, not an automated follow up but a real conversation, about what they want and what i offer.

There is no better marketing strategy than chatting to a customer about their query, order, customisations or options with their order or enquiry about an order. It should be inside Woo, like it is in Etsy and Ebay and etc.....

It would be great if the email conversations where all in the order section of the site, as you open the order, there is a list of all the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Follow-ups - Add ability for trigger to be any one of a list of Products or Product Variations

Please add the ability for the Follow-Up email trigger to be any one of a list of products or product variations.
    Here's my scenario. I have a four size variations of a product. A small, 75ml sample size and 1L, 2.5L and 5L. Each has a choice of the same 12 colours.
    I want to offer a discount off of the larger sizes when a sample is purchased.

In detail, I want to create a single coupon for when a buyer purchases 1 or more of the 75ml samples. A single coupon regardless of how many samples are purchased.
    The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Leave a Review Template

I vote to have more appealing custom templates. Ones that are specific to an actions like ‘Leave a Review’. In that example, being able to show a picture of the product purchased as well as a ‘REVIEW THIS’ button. These simple details are pivotal for customer conversions - hopefully you’re already working on templates like there :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Review reminding automations in compliance with GDPR

As I just finished a long and interesting chat with one of your support staff it became evident that my whole automation process for review reminders is no longer usable due to GDPR rules.

Your inital solution with the trigger "After booked date" worked like a charm! But now we have to get the consent from our customers.

That requires a checkbox during checkout and the subsequent addition to a subscription list which you already enabled us to do.

Unfortunately, there is no way of using the trigger "After booked date" for the subscription list, i.e. I have to manually…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. email bounce API endpoint

Would it be possible to add an endpoint for handling email bounces?

At the moment I could use the /newsletter/subscribers/<id>, however using the ID isn't as trivial as using the email address, because first I have to get a full list of subscribers. Also soft bounces wouldn't be handled properly.

A basic API endpoint would make things a lot little easier, but an Amazon SES specific endpoint would be even nicer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Follow up emails for subscriptions better intergration

Add fields for subscription billing info, (name, address etc.), Shipping Info

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG - Storewide Emails using a Category triggers multiple Emails

When setting up a storewide Email, and selecting a specific Category, every product from that category triggers a new email, regardless if that user already has a scheduled email for the same cart. Users are getting 2, sometimes 3 emails simultaneously for the same cart.

Please fix this to work like the storewide email sans categories, where adding additional products does not trigger any additional emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linking to reports from email list

We were just asked by a client how they could check where single mails have been sent to. That can be found in the Reports (wp-admin/admin.php?page=followup-emails-reports) under said email's name.

May I suggest to add a link "View Report" to the Emails list (wp-admin/admin.php?page=followup-emails)? Or even better make links out of Sent/Opens/Clicks in that list's Stats column.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Manage lists & subscribers items per page

Provide a filter to allow us to control how many items show per page for both the Subscribers and Opt-outs tabs. Right now, that number is hardcoded to 20, which is unmanageable with large lists.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Followup emails to ALL customers for Wooticket Events

Currently Follow up email can only be sent to customers who have bought a Wootickets Event. It would also be useful if there were an option to send Emails about Wooticket Events to all customers. That way you can inform customers that there is an upcoming event available. This would keep customers engaged and generate more sales.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Drag and drop type editor

Drag and drop editor. Fantastic plugin but extremely difficult to make look nice. If it had a drag and drop editor with just simple items such as a header image, preheader, buttons, social icons etc it would be perfect. I currently don’t want to buy it again unless an easier email editor was put in place. With all the new drag and drop and Gutenberg etc surely this would be easier now.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. follow up on more than one product

I'd like to be able to trigger a follow up email on multiple products using OR logic rather than the default AND logic which is currently used for additional rules.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Payment reminder for Follow Up Emails extention

When an BACS order is on hold for several days, I want to send the customer a payment reminder after x days.
    I think you can use Follow Up Emails for that (using Store Wide Emails), but I am missing some features.
    I like to include the total amount (as a Available Variable) within the email content. And I also like to include the actual order within the email content. Both features are needed, in case a customer has lost their order details.

There is a plugin "WooCommerce Payment Reminder", however you still have to click a button after x…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Follow Up Emails + WooCommerce Bookings reminder for unpaid status

I'd love the posibility to use the emailtrigger Before Booked Date, even if the Booking has a status of unpaid. Currently the Before Booked Date and After Booked Date triggers are only added if the booking has a status of "paid", "confirmed" or "complete".

A checkbox with the possibility to include the unpaid status on an email to email basis would be great!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base