WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. birthday

Points and Rewards Extension - It would be great to have the option to collect the user's birthday and award them points each year on that date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Woocommerce Points and Rewards New Hooks

I've found myself editing the Points and Rewards plugin to make it work in the way my client has requested. I've added the following filters:

file: class-wc-points-rewards-discount.php line 81
    code: $data = apply_filters('wc_points_rewards_discount_data', $data);
    Reason: adjust coupon options as client didn't want loyalty points to be redeemed against sale items or used in conjunction with other discounts.

file: class-wc-points-rewards-manager.php line 562
    code: $amount = apply_filters('wc_points_rewards_product_amount', $amount);
    Reason: Client requested that amounts were rounded down before points are calculated. So a product costing £3.99 would earn the same points as a product costing £3.00 or £3.50. Whereas £4.00 would earn more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Coupons instead of discount in Points and Rewards

For Points and Rewards: I would like to give my clients (automatic) Coupons instead of discount and I would want the possibility to not show the field for redeeming points at checkout.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a master on/off switch for the Points and Rewards extension

Have a master on/off switch, set to OFF for a new installation, so the extension doesn't start giving out points as soon as it is activated and before it is configured.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Woocommece points and rewards

There should be the the option to list products with the amount of points needed to purchase it. If I would like to post a product that people who've earned enough points get for free , then there shouldn't have to be a price listed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Connect Points and Sensei

Want to sell more Sensei AND sell more Points and Rewards? Of course y'all do! Ok, then CONNECT THEM! ;-)
    Watch:
    When you complete Class XYZ (which is delivered via Sensei) you will receive 123 Points.
    BOOM!
    mind.
    blown.
    Now, if one of y'all php rocket scientist would please connect all them hooks and filters to make that happen, then give 'em one of those metabox blanks to fill in how many points they'd earn, write up a blog post or two about it, share it on the tweeders and the spacebooks, y'all just might wind up with another sale…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding a function to disallow reward points in some conditions?

Hi, in some conditions (sales periods as an example) it would be very useful to disallow the usage of Reward Points. Defining a period (start and end) of such function, if it is applicable to all products or only discounted product would be a very nice features. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a Settings Field for Menu Item in My Account

Currently in the settings, you can choose the singular and plural names for 'Point(s)'. This text is then used throughout the frontend of the site.

Due to translations to Finnish which makes the plural version not make sense, would like the option to set the text on the left side of the My Account area.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Composite Product Page Message

Currently, there isn't a separate option for changing the Product Page Message for Composite Products - the Single Product Page Message can be used for this, but I don't think that's ideal because the shop owner might want different messages for their Single and Composite products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make "up to" dynamic on Variable Products

I have a variable product with all of the same dimensions, but slightly different - I'm selling metal stars, with the variation just being the color (Bronze, Silver, Gold). All of them sell for $5, which means they should give 5 points to purchase.

Although all of the prices are the same, the variable product still shows "up to" when it could show messaging that it _will_ give the amount:

It would be really nice to have this value dynamically update based off of the price.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base