WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include variation name in printed and emailed ticket

We created a variable product with tickets i.e. General ticket, VIP ticke. When a customer purchases, we can see which variation is purchased, and the customer can print or receive emailed ticket that includes event details including type of ticket purchased

Instead, it's not possible to add variation name (ticket type) to email/printed ticket

Feature would be highly beneficial so customers know what they have purchased and what to expect at the event.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Refunding Order, ticket remains

Currently:

If someone refunds an order the ticket remains. There's no way of knowing by searching or editing tickets that a ticket has actually been refunded, thus can't be "mark as attended".

There are 2 refund scenarios:

1. Full order refund, refund all tickets on an order.
      2. Partial order refund, refund select tickets on an order.

It would be ideal if:

1. When doing a full refund of an order, automatically move the ticket to the trash*.
      2. When doing a partial refund on an order with more than one ticket, give the ability to select which ticket(s) should…

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Feature: Allow missing ticket info to be populated in checkout.

Got a client using this extension to create tickets. It worked, but they'd prefer to shoot straight to cart. Ticket can be purchased, with quantity updated in cart, even though the name / email address fields are not populated.

I would expect either:

1) A ticket is generated with "blanks" for those fields. i.e. a ticket is generated! (because one has been purchased; OR
        2) The checkout will not complete, instead asking for relevant fields (ideally, here, in checkout!) for each empty ticket.

When ticket is purchased (probably because there's no name / email address etc) no ticket is created,…

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Allow private tickets to be displayed in list of products under export tool

We'd like private tickets to be listed in the export.

0 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Refunding 1 ticket on a multiple ticket order not clear

When a customer purchases more than 1 ticket and asks for a partial refund, it would be more clear in the UI if you had qty. next to each ticket.

Right now, when I go to refund a ticket on a multiple ticket order, both tickets remain

0 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Import Tickets

Would it be possible to add the option to import tickets with a .csv file using the same Tools section already setup for export?
                This would allow me to create a spreadsheet of all staff and speakers to create tickets for each.

0 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 3 Next →
                • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base