WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Stripe's Apple Pay Integration More Configurable

It would be nice to have some configurable options for Stripe's Apple Pay button, like where it appears on the cart and checkout pages, IF it appears on cart and checkout pages, what color it is, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stripe Upstream URL Integration for Dynamic Pricing

Connect with Stripes API that allows customers to purchase items through Twitter and have dynamic shipping and taxes.
    https://stripe.com/docs/relay/dynamic-shipping-taxes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stripe Uses Logged In User For Payment

By default Stripe will user the current logged in user to charge a customer via the process_payment() function. I'd like a filter added to enable me ot change the user id passed to the function prepare_source() in class-wc-gateway-stripe.php This will enable me to place orders on behalf of customers via the front end.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stripe Dynamic or Changeable Payment Logos

The WooCommerce Stripe payment plugin is great. One thing that could make it better is if the payment card logos could change based on the location of the store. The ones that display in the checkout now are great for US based stores, but do not really work for shops outside the USA.

From the Stripe support area:

U.S. businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.

Australian, Canadian, European, and Japanese businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stripe

For the WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway extension, there is a checkbox on the checkout page, underneath the credit card form, which gives the option to "Save to account".

I propose that this checkbox be configurable via the WooCommerce payment settings, allowing the admin to set it to checked or unchecked by default.

In my case, I do not allow guest purchases, so every customer must create an account in order to purchase something from my membership store. Especially since most of my products are recurring subscription products, I would much rather have their card info saved to their account by…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Woocommerce Stripe plugin / Remove / "Remember Me"

I have a feature request for Woocommerce that remove "Remember me" from stripe iframe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Stripe to capture a LOWER than initially authorized amount

Allow Stripe to capture a LOWER than initially authorized amount. Automatically refund the difference between captured and authorized amounts.

1. Capture either whatever the new ORDER TOTAL is or
    2. Allow to enter any amount to capture that is lower than authorized amount
    3. Automatically refund/release the difference

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stripe Store Card Info - ApplePay

Storing credit card information is critical to conveniently billing the client without the hassle of taking payment each week. Up until now I’ve been using a 3rd party Stripe Gateway that automatically lets me store CC info without prompting the customer. When activating Woocommerce Stripe Gateway so that customers can pay via ApplePay, it prompts the customer to check a box in order save credit card info on stripe servers. I need this checkbox to just be automatically checked and hidden because this is a part of our terms that they already have checked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WC Subscriptions - Stripe Invoices

Hello,

We use Stripe to send a lot of Invoices. Unfortunately if you create an Invoice, it will add it to be billed later. The problem with this is with WC Subscription and Stripe, the open invoices never get charged out. The only way to do this is to hit the Invoice Now button.

Is it possible to make the Stripe Plugin charge any outstanding invoices on the customers account when the monthly fee goes through? This is how it works if you use the Stripe interface itself but not when using WC Subscriptions with Stripe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base