WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Check if address is residential or commercial

The UPS API can do this, can it be included in the code with an option to turn it on or use the existing settings

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • have the total box dimensions shown in the order for UPS

Currently, the total box dimensions for the UPS order are not shown. We'd like to make this information visible on the order shipping line.

For the FedEx Ground WooCommerce plugin, this information is already shown. We essentially want the UPS plugin to mirror the FedEx plugin in this regard.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Disable UPS & FedEx when a POBox is entered in the address field

I've found multiple kluge workarounds for this but it seems like the WooCommerce plugins should do this by default.

When a customer enters a PO Box into an address field UPS and FedEx should be 'dimmed out'. It would be REALLY nice if a notice appeared that UPS and FedEx don't ship to Post Offices.

The list of terms for POBox should also be amendable by the user to add terms (POB, p.o.b., pmb, etc.)

Many apologies if this is a duplicate request. Please add my 'votes' to the progenitor.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add package information to order details

It would be great to add the package information to the order details. This way when the product picker goes to the warehouse to pack the items, they know exactly what packing to use etc.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Allow multiple services within shipping methods in a single zone

When I add two UPS Shipping Methods to the same zone, and I enabled all services for each, only one UPS method produced rates. However, when selecting some services from the first UPS Shipping method (like UPS Ground) and other services from the 2nd UPS Shipping Method (like UPS 2nd day Air), as long as they aren't the same services, rates from both methods will appear.

I realize that this is not a common scenario, where two different methods will need to be added to the same zone. However, this could be handy in some select situations. For example, Advanced…

0 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • UPS Weight based shipping

The following packaging methods are supported:

- Default: Pack items individually
              - Recommended: Pack into boxes with weights and dimensions

The UPS calculator doesn't require you to send the dimensions to get the rates. It only mentions:
              > Actual dimensions/weight will provide more accurate cost.

However there are users who are content with just getting a shipping rate based on weight. This makes the configuration much easier when combining multiple items.

0 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Allow "Pak" Packaging

Currently, the plugin doesn't allow for "PAK" packaging

I believe at the time of coding it wasn't possible through the calculator, but now it can be done - a third party extension has this enabled: https://www.xadapter.com/product/woocommerce-ups-shipping-plugin-with-print-label/

Is there a way we can switch this on as an option?

0 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base