WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sales Comparisons - Weekly - Monthly - Anually

Hey guys great app, I would love to be able to get searchable reports and comparisons for my product sales, perhaps so i can see if I am up or down in sales/income from last year, I think a monthly and weekly comparison would be awesome. Keep up the great work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Data sharing

It would much helpful for shop owners if you can add sharing and mailing options in the mobile app, like order details sharing, sales report sharing etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Set up the amount of numbers next to the filters. Like - Orders: Pending (43)

It would be great if we could implement the number next to the filters. Like, if you choose „pending“ now it says - orders: Pending

I would highly appreciate if it would look like this

Orders: Pending (Number of pending orders)

This would be soooo great and should be kinda easy to implement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Print shipping label from the app

The option already exists from web version, now only need to be able print shipping label fron the woocommerce app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have woocommerce mobile app connect to WordPress site to allow for mobile in app reporting of site errors from WordPress, WordPress admin

Have woocommerce mobile app connect to WordPress website mobile app to allow for mobile app reporting of site errors from WordPress, WordPress admin status plugin, etc. regarding plugin errors and issues to be sent via mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Use currency from the store.

Use the same currency as the product in the store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to be able to see products and stock on hand

Other website apps allow access in inventory so you can change stock descriptions and stock on hand .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How about just make it work

The current app sucks. Doesn’t work. ALWAYS says it can’t refresh my orders list. I have to retry it like 26 times before it finally syncs. Instead of trying to add new features, put that effort into making the basics work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Clean local order data

Fully clear the order data cached on the app to remove deleted orders from the app. Or maybe just do that clean when you force refresh.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Toggle between shops

Toggle between shops

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. show number of pending, cancelled, finished orders along with number of orders waiting for fulfilment

It would be so great if we could choose ourselves
    What the app says at the bottom.

Now there is one field for processing orders:
    „You have to fullfill 10 orders“

But i want to choose by myself for example a second field with:

„You have 20 pending orders“

Or with custom statuses:

„You have 30 orders in Production“

Hope you understand!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need more

This so handy ! But it’s better if you can add a feature to edit products detail, QTYS, etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Order Counter for Woocommerce App (Like WhatsApp)

Can you please add a counter for orders, like in WhatsApp. It will show number of orders in menu screen or home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base