WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (353)
  • or
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for Product Add On description to show as a hover box

We love Product Add Ons! They are quite effective for upsells. Unfortunately if you add a descriptions to add ons it has the tendency to push the add to cart button far down the page and generally mess with theme layout. I propose that you add an option when creating the add on description for it to show as a hover box (a.k.a. a tool tip). Having a description tool tip next to an option is a widespread UI convention and would give the opportunity to advertise the benefit of a particular add on without cluttering the product page.

Thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Product add-ons extension feature request - update price on product page

Some of my product add-ons have a price associated with them. After clicking add-ons and viewing cart, the total of item plus add-ons is correct, however, the price on the product page doesn't change when an add-on adding a price is clicked. It changes for the different variations, so you can see how much the item is you are adding to the cart. I think it should also update the price including the add-ons, so when you press the add to cart button, the price you see there is the same price you see in the cart.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Updating Compare Products Pro to include a share option such as email

Love the fact that shoppers can compare our products and have an easy call to action button right there to entice them make their decision.

There are quite a few occasions where the buyer may wish to share their comparisons with friends, family, professionals to get their opinion or simple just 'be informed' when making a decision.

Apart from printing off their comparisons, emailing adds another dimension to the share options especially when it comes to those who are not so tech savvy such as the older generation who could save the print option as a PDF and email it…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a Way to Export the E-mail Addresses of Active Subscription Subscribers

I need to be able to contact my list of active subscribers. I would love for there to be a button where I could just click "export e-mail list" for active subscribers so I could contact them. This would also be helpful for pending and canceled. Here is a real time example of why we need this .... the Target breach caused banks to issue new cards. People forget to update their subscription payment methods and I lose business. I want to be able to e-mail my active subscribers and say, "hey.. don't forget to update your card."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add-on image download from the Order Options page

I use Add-ons but it is kind of lacking that when my clients upload image/media files (I have expanded it to include .zip and other extensions) that I or a CSR (who does not have FTP access) can not just click on the link string and download the file.

In inspecting the code it is just <p>....</p> and it would be nice if it could be at least a hyperlink or "download file" button. Right now the only way I know is via FTP treasure hunt for files in the plugin folder, seems extremely unrefined to say the least.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Subscriptions to work with Gravity Forms Add-ons

Would like for WooCommerce Subscriptions work seamlessly with Gravity Forms Add-ons. For example, a buyer fills out a multi page registration/order form created with Gravity Forms Add-ons. At the end of the form on the second page of the form, there is a Buy Now button. After clicking Buy Now, the PayPal Subscription takes over. Want the fields from the Gravity Forms to be mapped onto the Subscription form for PayPal so buyers do not have to re-enter their information.

Gravity Forms has a way to create feeds and map fields to PayPal in the setup process.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WC Subscriptions - Stripe Invoices

Hello,

We use Stripe to send a lot of Invoices. Unfortunately if you create an Invoice, it will add it to be billed later. The problem with this is with WC Subscription and Stripe, the open invoices never get charged out. The only way to do this is to hit the Invoice Now button.

Is it possible to make the Stripe Plugin charge any outstanding invoices on the customers account when the monthly fee goes through? This is how it works if you use the Stripe interface itself but not when using WC Subscriptions with Stripe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Buy products directly with points instead of a discount - Points & Rewards

What would be an great improvement to the Points & Rewards extension, is when the customer could buy products directly on the product page with their points. So there would be two buttons; 'Add to cart' and / or 'Buy with points'. When the customer clicks on 'Buy with points', the points are automatically subtracted from their account (ofcourse with a ‘are you sure?’ message). Per product the administrator should choose if that product can be bought with money, points or both.

I think it would make your extension even greater, because then you have built a complete 'Points…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to pass product add-on values through the URL (similar to qty)

The ability to pass a value for a product add-on through the URL as you can for ProductID and QTY. Simply reference the name of the add-on and the value for it. When the product page opens, the value is prefilled in the add-on. This is very useful for sending custom emails to customers with custom add-on values like engravings text or other product options custom for that customer and letting them click the URL in the email and open the product customized for them. All they have to do is click the add to cart button to purchase ;…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Buy It Now - Extension

This is idea is targeted more towards a drop shipping online store. Say you have 5 suppliers for all the products you sell and they fulfill/ship orders coming from your site on your behalf then you simply take you cut from the purchase price.

Currently with woo commerce your customers add products to cart and then checkout, but what if your customers select products from 3 of 5 of your suppliers and purchase it all in a single order. That order will have to be shipped in 3 separate parts by 3 separate suppliers. Your customer will receive 3 different…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Repeating text field

A repeating text field would allow the customer to order multiple versions of a product, each with different text on it.

For example - a t-shirt for a Hen (Bachellorette) Party would have a repeating Name field that would allow the customer to order t-shirts with different names on. There would be one field initially with a button below which says "add another". Of course, the repeating text field would also have a price multiplier or, if it was really clever, would create multiple entries in the cart each with just the one name (would be nice to have that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Layaway Option

Layaway option for products:

In addition to the "Add to Cart" button, have a "Add to Layaway" option where the customer can reserve the item for a portion of the total cost, as downpayment. Then mark the item as "Layaway" so no one else can buy it. Allow the customer to make additional payments later on. Once the customer pays the full amount, take the product off layaway, and proceed with the normal order processing on the backend.

Additional functionality:
    - require the customer be signed in to take advantage of the feature
    - optionally add a financing cost or…

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Point and Rewards Layout Options

It should be possible to alter the position of the P&R messages on the Cart and Checkout pages so they could be top, bottom, or better placed in the payment options/ above or near Place Order button, to allow users to redeem coupons there and aid conversion, rather than be at the top which makes the checkout page too long before the customer gets to the entry form. Would be good to have an option to combine messages into a single Rewards message area. Currently you get 2 dialogs about rewards (earn points and redeem points - let us combine…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Payment reminder for Follow Up Emails extention

When an BACS order is on hold for several days, I want to send the customer a payment reminder after x days.
    I think you can use Follow Up Emails for that (using Store Wide Emails), but I am missing some features.
    I like to include the total amount (as a Available Variable) within the email content. And I also like to include the actual order within the email content. Both features are needed, in case a customer has lost their order details.

There is a plugin "WooCommerce Payment Reminder", however you still have to click a button after x…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. instant cart sharing discount

Hi!
    Since shareyourcart developed into something hugely complex but also full of features tool for selling online, I'd like to make a step back and simply allow my customers to share their cart in order to get an instant discount by having a simple plugin without that bunch of options and costs that addshoppers now offers. I am not speaking of a free solution, but not at the cost of an advanced tool. Unless it will allow to add one specific service at a time. I am talking about "Share your cart" button to get an instant cart discount. Stop.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. http://www.healthyminihub.com/avantor-male-enhancement/

Avantor Male Enhancement quit letting erectile dysfunction as well as inadequate efficiency hinder of your confidence. Today's the day to do something regarding it. You are simply clicks away from taking control of your sex life. We ensure you as well as your companion will love the results. To register for your totally free trial, beginning by clicking a getting button. From there you could fill out your shipping information. Make certain to review the terms and conditions link to figure out a lot more on test duration and expenses. Currently readily available without a prescription, order your free Avantor…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Back link to other categories or products

I'm just testing the software, but first impression is very confusing. Link 'shop' works fine, all categories are showing after pressing this button. However, as soon as I click a category and see all products listed, there is no way to return to category overview? Same happens when you go further down to the products in a category, ask product detail and no back to overview within category is found.

I think it is very important as a customer to switch to other categories and/or product overview at all times.

In most webshops I use (big players) all categories stay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base