WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (349)
  • or
  1. How Should you Use Surge Complete Testosterone ?

Surge Complete , no guy wants to be faced with the fact of getting older. If you could be a young dollar forever, you’d in all likelihood select that path. however, our our bodies age and there are a lot of troubles that include that. unluckily, you’re no longer doing yourself any favors if you’re ignoring the signs of low testosterone. because, it can purpose extra problems in the end. So, you want to do your studies. And, that’s why you’re here analyzing our Surge whole Testosterone Booster evaluation. want to recognize if Surge complete capsules are the last testo…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RMA system for multivendor

hi
    as you probably know everyone is trying to develop multi vendor solutions for wordpress. They exist very nicely in many different platforms but to wordpress it is relatively new. There is one feature in particular that they lack and has to be developed and so maybe you can make a plugin for it. You already have a plugin for returns so all it would take is a little modification and you will perhaps get hundreds of sells if you market if on all multi vendor blogs.
    I will explain it as follows.
    When the customer wants a refund, usually…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AJAX add to cart in product details page

Ajax is much more friendly for the customers, as it doesn't refresh the page and that means its faster and looks better for customers. We do have add to cart ajax when we are in the shop page. But we don't have it when we are in the product detail page. When we click add to cart, it refresh the whole page.

Please give us AJAX support when we click add to cart in the product details page and get rid of the page reload.

I hope this get a lot of votes so it will be implemented in the…

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Optimize the checkoutprocess - for faster and easier use and more Customers!

Hello, the checkoutprocess could be improved to converting more customers. So far you have to scroll a lot down and the width is not used for maximum purpose for example concerning the input fields.

Instead of having 2 columns with billing, shipping and the review and payment in the bottom as a full column, an opportunity to choose another template with 3 columnns would be a great way not to loose so many customers through the checkoutprocess, because they will immediatly have an overview and getting faster through it.

The third column should be for the payment and order overview.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Implementing Print Invoices & Packing lists extension

I've bought Print Invoices & Packing lists extension for this main feature:
    Possibility to send professional looking invoices as HTML email to your customer.

But the e-mail are automatically sent on Order Complete.
    It would be useful to have a button or actions (such as WC default ones) in orders management backend to manually send the HTML Invoice to have a total control on this action.

And to be sure the Invoice has been sent, it would be very useful to set CC or BCC for the e-mail generated.
    In particular, the possibility in PIP plugin settings to choose an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

Good news. Manual email sends and emailing packing lists are possible as of version 3.0. :)

6. Pre Order products without price

As some of the products I offer will not be out for a long time to come, but I want to gather my customers' interest early to avoid late pre-order disappointment, I want to have the ability to let my customers order a product, even if the price for it is not yet known. Rather than putting a placeholder price and risking that my customers see a lower placeholder price elsewhere, I would like to have the option to just allow them to Pre-Order the item even with a $0 value. At this point in time, when the price is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Pre-Order status when the release date passes

When the availability date has passed, pre-orders stays enabled and hinders customers in buying our products. The message 'No longer available for pre-ordering' appears on the product page instead of the usual 'Buy' button. I would suggest you make it possible to make pre-orders automatically disable once the availability date has passed.

We're especially interested in this because: 1) the products we import to our database via CSV will sometimes have availability dates that are in the past, but that are now in stock, which then results in the in products not being available on our website, and 2) it…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add option to name your price and extension to hide the price label and variable products

I am using the name your price extension within a variable products. This product allows customers to pick between certain prices or to name their own price. Since it is a variable products the price label reads "From $X".

This is fine under normal circumstances but since one of my product variations have the price of name your price, the price label now reads "From $0". Specifically this is a donation product and no one is going to donate zero dollars.

So you can see how the option to hide the price label for a variable products that is using…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Name Your Price  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom-made products > new product custom post type

The ultimate upsell is to tailor a product to the exact specifications of one particular customer because the shop owner may charge a lot more for this custom-made product. Right now the Woo Commerce system does not easily allow for this.

I am not a programmer but I could see this being implemented with a new 'product custom post type'. The design would have to be identical to the product page as it now looks in each individual WooCommerce theme. However, the cart functionality is taken out and replaced by a simple "contact us" button leading to contact page.

Advatages: …

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Subscriptions - Would like the option of adding a "Reactivation" Fee

I need to create Variable Subscriptions that allow for 3 different fees: Sign-Up; Renewal; and Reactivation. In our model, a customer creates an account that uses a Sign-Up Fee and and Renewal Fee and can pre-pay for months or years in advance. As long as they renew on or before their Subscription End date, they receive the Renewal price. However, if their Subscription expires, they will be subject to a "Reactivation" Fee, which is different than simply charging for the unpaid renewal...it is in addition to.

For instance, a subscription variation might have a sign-up fee of $199 and then…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Product Add-Ons to add/chain extra options

I have a client who wishes to have a general accessories cross-sell option on their product pages. Whilst Mike Jolley's great Product Add-ons plugin meets most of this requirement, it's not currently possible to add ('chain') product add-ons.
    So for instance if the user selects a Product from a Select box, it'd be great for the plugin to then add another Select box underneath (admin would specify what type of option group would be inserted). I know you can offer checkbox options for categories, but this isn't ideal for large add-on sections...

Providing this function would be beneficial in that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woocommerce Bookings - Stacking Bookable Products

I sell computer support and home theater services and each service is a bookable product with a set time attached to it.

Lets say a customer books a 1 hour service for some date at noon and that booking is in their shopping cart, and then wants to book another 30 minute service and another 90 minute service.

it would be much more convenient for them if when they book the 30 and 90 minute services that they don't have to choose a date and time, instead they can just click Book Now and a message can come up that…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Problem with Stripe extension checkout form verification

Hi guys

Can you make the Stripe extension run the regular woocommerce checkout page verification function when you click the "Place order" / "Continue to payment" button? Similar to how this Stripe plugin works: https://wordpress.org/plugins/stripe-for-woocommerce/

At the moment, the customer is allowed to fill in their credit card details and submit payment even if some of the address fields are missing. After the form is submitted, the error re: address fields is show, however the customer has to re-enter their credit card details.

When using the checkout.js functionality, if a customer forgets to fill in one of the required address…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New WooCommerce Extension: The Ability to Add Products to a Wishlist or Registry

I'm building a site for a client right now using WooCommerce, and she asked for the possibility of adding a "wishlist" or registry to user accounts. I could see this working via one of the tabs on a product page titled "Wishlist" (or whatever name you want to give it), with a button that allows people to add that item to their registry and maybe something that says "This product has been added to (however many) Wishlists." From their account interface, they can see a log of all the items that they've added to their wishlist, so they know what…

208 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. subscriptions Dashboard

The subscriptions dashboard needs a complete overhaul. Its far from user friendly and needs to be stripped down to one location and simplified. The amount of confusing issues that happen when a subscription is put on hold blows me away. clicking the orders tab gives me one set of absolute confusion then clicking the subscriptions tab turns the world upside down. When reactivating a subscription its supposed to double charge them the next month but I've never seen it happen and its all too confusing to bother with trying to fix it.
    Subscriptions should NEVER show in orders. full stop. …

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Variations

There are many tshirt companies who need these options.

The ability to allow people to order more than one shirt with varying shirt sizes. Meaning ordering 15 small blue shirts, plus 20 large green shirts, 10 medium yellow shirts, etc. This way the user doesn't have to order one size and quantity and then have to order another color/size/quantity over again from scratch. Instead they can order them all at the same time.

In addition the color choices have to be at least 30 possible choices for the color of the shirt, about 15 colors for ink for the printing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add upsell at checkout for a promotional price

I've run ecommerce sites for over 15 years and one of the best features I've seen is the Miva shopping cart upsell feature that shows a specific product during the checkout (as opposed to the add to cart page)

Details here: http://docs.mivamerchant.com/en-US/merchant/5/webhelp/upsale_product.htm

It's a great way to sell small ticket items at checkout as an impulse buy, almost like the grocery store checkout and gum.

As a t-shirt seller, I used this to sell stickers related to my t-shirts. Before stickers almost never sold and with that option at checkout, I sold a sticker on almost ever order.

It works…

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lock icons on content that is restricted to members.

Hi

For the new Woocommerce Memberships plugin. It is good but two considerations:

1. It would be great if content that is behind the membership paywall show as being locked on headlines and excerpts. I.e. when a non-member is viewing the content headlines and excerpts there should be a padlock icon next to any headline which when clicked will come up with a message saying you need to purchase etc. And optionally an unlocked padlock icon against public content.

Right now public visitors have no way of knowing that the content is locked so they will endlessly have to click…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Identify items already in cart

It would be great if there was a way to identify items that already exist in the cart and have it persist across different categories (etc) in the shop.
    This could mean we could style items differently (within the loop) based on if they are already in the cart.

Currently if you have 'item A' in your main shop page and the customer clicks add to cart, the items gets a class of 'added' which you can use to style it. However, if the person was to refresh the page or move to another page that class disappears and it…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. woocommerce emails

hello,
    i hope that i have added the right category first
    i want a to sugest a feature for the new version of woocommerce (i have already play with the last one from github so i`m refering to it)
    A method to send the e-mails confirmation by default to multiple email address? for example (i have 5 manager accounts, but i want to send the email for orders implicit to 3 of them)

Also for the processing order email, to be automatically send on to the change of the order status (from example: change from pending to on-hold or other…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base