WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (363)
  • or
  1. Will add a new option "Group" or "Bundle" in the variable product

Its will be great if in variable product will added a new option "Group" or "Bundle", where I will can create "Name" for the "Group" and add picture (with "WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos"), will can sort these "Group" (like I can sort attributes and it terms).
    In the Product page, Groups will appear in tabs and under all tab will appear group attributes and terms. When customer will click on the tab, the main pictures will change according to the selected terms of the Group.
    Other way - tabs can be appear in different pages , then customer will…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple checkout forms

I would like to have the option of creating multiple checkout forms, so that I choose which form I would like to use for each product.

I organize events, and for some events I really don't need all the buyers' information (address, phone etc). For instance, for movie nights or bar events just the name and email address will do just fine. In fact, for some free events a Facebook RSVP button is enough. For paid events and for the trips I organize I do need and want more information from my customers.

So when preparing an event (through Events…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Person Type screen

A user should be able to re-use person types per product.

Currently, as things are, users will keep creating new person types for each product

To address this, we need to create a separate screen for browsing all post types of type "person type".

Also where it currently says `Add Person Type` we will need two buttons, one for creating and one for linking to existing person type.

This behaviour is seen in some of the other extensions as a feature. E.g. in the product data metabox, you click Remove but it's not actually removed, it's unlinked from that…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Refund separately the total price of order and the tax amount

Currently, there is no way to refund an order stating the amount of tax. The tax reports are thus not exact when you have refunded an order because the VAT has not been decreased with the refunded order.

If Woocommerce allows us to add orders and to define which amounts of tva there should be on products + on delivery, when Woocommerce allow us to refund an order, it should allow us to fill the exact same information.

It would be very useful to allow shop owners to refund an order with the total price of the products + amount…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Help with the UX of the pre-order extension

Once a pre-order has successfully completed remove it from the pre-order table. It is already listed in the normal orders table and it looks confusing when everything is duplicated in both tables.

Likewise for the use case of an existing pre-order that has not yet completed. It would be better if this wasn't displayed in the orders table as it is already listed in the pre-orders table.

For downloadable products it would be nice to have the download button in the options <td> of the orders table once it has successfully completed.

It would be good to be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Monetization of “Remove This Item”

Monetization the “Remove This Item” function at wocommerce cart page.
    This is very simple suggestion of when someone click on “X “button to remove this item at Woocommerce cart page we will stop them by with a pop up box with something like below information.
    “How can we improve? Should we add some more services or do you wants discounts? Please click below link and we will review your order and will get back to you soon. “
    There might be two actions ....one; he will click the link to review orders by admin or store owner. If he will…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter Regional Checkout Payment Options Based on Billing Country

The list of checkout payment options in an international shop can become quite unwieldy, especially now that the Stripe Gateway supports various regional payment options via Stripe Sources.

For any given user, most of the regional options are irrelevant, e.g. a customer from Belgium would likely not be interested in a payment option only available in Germany.

Therefore, I suggest to filter the payment options based on the customer's billing country. This would greatly reduce the number of choices (in some cases from 10 down to 2) and thus make it easier for the customer to find their payment method…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trial Run for deactivated emails

A user was trying to import existing orders, but wasn't sure if he setup the email right so he was trying to keep the email deactivated.

When the email is deactivated it will still show the "Import existing orders" button after saving. But when clicking this it will always end up with the message:

```
    Error: Import data not found
    ```

It seems it can't find any orders because the email isn't active. This is kind of confusing, it would be more logical for importing orders to either be disabled, or a more descriptive error.

It would be nice though…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to edit Booking on Cart/Checkout page

It would be great to add a button/link to the Cart page that allowed users to edit their Booking which is already in the Cart; as of right now, users would need to delete the item from the Cart, then navigate back to the product, then make their booking selection again.

This results in a lot of extra steps to make a change, and, if they don't remove the booking from the cart _first_, they could run into a spot wherein the spots might show up as unavailable because of the temporary hold of the spots because of the existing…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New filter request for pending-confirmation status when checking for availability

I'm working on our booking platform using WooCommerce Bookings and the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway. As we discussed in an earlier ticket the flow if a booking requires confirmation and it's payment is quite bad.

So I started to create custom plugins to use the auth and capture feature of the Stripe gateway and make users add there cc on the first checkout run. Took me me a while but managed to get it.
    One thing would make the integration much easier: If there would be a filter to modify the booking status given to bookings that need confirmation right in…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Extend Product Addon File Upload Functionality

I am implementing a feature where a customer can customise a product with an image. Right now I cannot pull out the uploaded image and display it back to the customer until they add the product to their basket. This seems counter-intuitive. Now the customer clicks 'file upload' and only the path to the file is displayed. This prevents the customer from storing any file if they don't actually intend to purchase - which is great. But perhaps the file could be uploaded once the button is clicked, stored in a holding pen and then deleted if no 'add to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Buy Downloadable Products As A Gift

We are a company that sells digital goods and we would love to have as a feature the ability to have people gift our products to someone else.

The customer would click a checkbox on the product page that would read something like: "Buy as a gift?" which would open a field box to fill out the e-mail adress the store should send the e-mail to with the link for the download, and also another field box for confirmation that the information given is accurate.

After payment, the store would send an e-mail to the address given in which the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How Should you Use Surge Complete Testosterone ?

Surge Complete , no guy wants to be faced with the fact of getting older. If you could be a young dollar forever, you’d in all likelihood select that path. however, our our bodies age and there are a lot of troubles that include that. unluckily, you’re no longer doing yourself any favors if you’re ignoring the signs of low testosterone. because, it can purpose extra problems in the end. So, you want to do your studies. And, that’s why you’re here analyzing our Surge whole Testosterone Booster evaluation. want to recognize if Surge complete capsules are the last testo…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RMA system for multivendor

hi
    as you probably know everyone is trying to develop multi vendor solutions for wordpress. They exist very nicely in many different platforms but to wordpress it is relatively new. There is one feature in particular that they lack and has to be developed and so maybe you can make a plugin for it. You already have a plugin for returns so all it would take is a little modification and you will perhaps get hundreds of sells if you market if on all multi vendor blogs.
    I will explain it as follows.
    When the customer wants a refund, usually…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Optimize the checkoutprocess - for faster and easier use and more Customers!

Hello, the checkoutprocess could be improved to converting more customers. So far you have to scroll a lot down and the width is not used for maximum purpose for example concerning the input fields.

Instead of having 2 columns with billing, shipping and the review and payment in the bottom as a full column, an opportunity to choose another template with 3 columnns would be a great way not to loose so many customers through the checkoutprocess, because they will immediatly have an overview and getting faster through it.

The third column should be for the payment and order overview.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Manual delivery of software licenses after purchase

The software addon should have an option to register licenses to an order manually, after the store makes a fraud assessment and approves the purchase. In Brazil, we have no protection against chargeback fraud, and delivering licenses instantaneously is very dangerous for the shop. Most of the time, even through PayPal, we have to manually check the sale, talk to the customer, verify data in order to approve a software delivery. "Digital Goods" are not protected by PayPal seller protection policy (at least in Brazil), therefore we cannot deliver software before manually verifying the sale and make sure it is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AJAX add to cart in product details page

Ajax is much more friendly for the customers, as it doesn't refresh the page and that means its faster and looks better for customers. We do have add to cart ajax when we are in the shop page. But we don't have it when we are in the product detail page. When we click add to cart, it refresh the whole page.

Please give us AJAX support when we click add to cart in the product details page and get rid of the page reload.

I hope this get a lot of votes so it will be implemented in the…

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove Pre-Order status when the release date passes

When the availability date has passed, pre-orders stays enabled and hinders customers in buying our products. The message 'No longer available for pre-ordering' appears on the product page instead of the usual 'Buy' button. I would suggest you make it possible to make pre-orders automatically disable once the availability date has passed.

We're especially interested in this because: 1) the products we import to our database via CSV will sometimes have availability dates that are in the past, but that are now in stock, which then results in the in products not being available on our website, and 2) it…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Implementing Print Invoices & Packing lists extension

I've bought Print Invoices & Packing lists extension for this main feature:
    Possibility to send professional looking invoices as HTML email to your customer.

But the e-mail are automatically sent on Order Complete.
    It would be useful to have a button or actions (such as WC default ones) in orders management backend to manually send the HTML Invoice to have a total control on this action.

And to be sure the Invoice has been sent, it would be very useful to set CC or BCC for the e-mail generated.
    In particular, the possibility in PIP plugin settings to choose an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

Good news. Manual email sends and emailing packing lists are possible as of version 3.0. :)

20. Pre Order products without price

As some of the products I offer will not be out for a long time to come, but I want to gather my customers' interest early to avoid late pre-order disappointment, I want to have the ability to let my customers order a product, even if the price for it is not yet known. Rather than putting a placeholder price and risking that my customers see a lower placeholder price elsewhere, I would like to have the option to just allow them to Pre-Order the item even with a $0 value. At this point in time, when the price is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base