WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (349)
  • or
  1. (Digital Download) Whole Album & Individual Album Tracks Available For Download & Dynamic .zip Creation

As a few other ideas have alluded to but not explicitly asked for is the ability to download single tracks from an music album and download albums as a whole from one SKU.

We have started to use the Unsigned theme as the basis to create an artists and record label websites at the moment and are very excited how far we can take this new theme. The functionality it offers just about covers every possible need we have except for the ability to easily set up a method to sell individual tracks from an album or an album as…

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    31 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. pre-order, memberships, and subscriptions for marketing ideas

I am marketing expert, after several days study on your plugin of pre-order, memberships, and subscriptions, here are some ideas.

1.Firstly, if Pre-order is disabled, the countdown for release can still be displayed by Admin setting?

2.If countdown is enabled for opening for sale or products release, "add to cart" is disable or hided, and there still should be several option for Admin choice:

—Variable Membership Priority: Customers with membership should have priority to make an order with one chance and periodical valid CAPTCHA related specific product without waiting for release countdown of opening sale, even with some discount. Although,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 'Add booking' front end shortcode similar to woocommerce shortcode

As a customer i it would be nice if i could quickly switch between calendars for each bookable product.

From a woocommerce point of view, it makes sense to list all bookable products on seperate pages. the calendar for bookable products is on the single product page, this isnt very intuitive for customers.

So it would be nice if there was a shortcode for woocommerce or bookings that would output the product image, the price, a calendar/date picker and time selector and finally an add to cart button, but also have a dropdown menu to allow the customer to select…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Variable Product Pricing and Add to Cart Shortcode Options

First, when creating variations of a product, price should be optional. Not every variation needs a separate price; selecting the base or parent price should be an option. This would also make it easy to quickly modify a variable price from the parent price. Maybe we need to add an extra $2 to a variable to cover the difference in time/material/etc.

At my work, we sell covers for changing pads. We have two sizes, and a variety of colors. There is no price difference between size and color, but I still build variations so that each has an appropriate picture…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't keep accurate stock counts for the same product sold via subscription and non-subscription

The subscriptions plugin is great, but in my opinion, by making subscriptions a separate type of product, it is architected in a way that conflates two different concepts: The recording of stock / inventory and the method of purchase.

Let me explain: On my website, I would like for my customers to be able to by 12-packs of protein bars either by subscription, or on a one-time basis. In either case, it will draw from the same inventory. I don't want to have to artificially create two "products" with different SKUs, and thus segment my inventory into two "piles" -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Continuity Program Management

Marketers that offer a continuity program where a customer is enrolled in an auto ship program, need specialized tools for managing these programs and need to allow the customer to manage their own programs as well. Here are some features that would be extremely helpful in a plugin, or core functionality, to anyone offering this type of continuity program:

Self-Service customer management interface allowing the customer to :
    1) Increase/decrease/add products to a continuity program
    2) change the billing date of the program or the date their credit card is charged.
    3) adjust the shipping date for the monthly recurring…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Continuity Program Management for Direct Response Marketers (Auto-Ship/Auto-Bill)

Marketers that offer a continuity program where a customer is enrolled in an auto ship program, need specialized tools for managing these programs and need to allow the customer to manage their own programs as well. Here are some features that would be extremely helpful in a plugin, or core functionality, to anyone offering this type of continuity program:

Self-Service customer management interface allowing the customer to :
    1) Increase/decrease/add products to a continuity program
    2) change the billing date of the program or the date their credit card is charged.
    3) adjust the shipping date for the monthly recurring…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Photographer Mass upload and Ecommerce

An Ecommerce theme targeted to Photographers that deal with mass amounts of images.

This theme would require a few specialized features. First a way to mass upload images with proper category information and have each image become a product. This is use full for event photographers that take thousands of images in a day and need to put them up for sale.

The second requirement is variations. A page where you can select the print sizes and specify prices, such as 8x10 for $20, 5x7 for $15 13x19 for 35 and so forth. When the images are added as products…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adjacent Buffering and Dynamic Buffering not always working the same

Buffering in Bookings works like this:
    When you have a bookable slot, you can buffer after that slot by a defined range.
    For example, I have hourly slots, and I can then choose hourly buffer periods after each of them.

If I have slots from 7am - 12pm - that means I'd have 6 slots.
    If I have 1 hour Buffers, it automatically sets the buffers and so my available slots are:
    `7am, 9am, 11am`

**Adjacent Buffering**
    When I select Adjacent buffering, the button states this:
    > By default buffer period applies forward into the future of a booking. Enabling…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base