WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (363)
  • or
  1. "PRICE" ON ADD TO CART BUTTON.

Web modernisation is all about moving into one thing : Simplification.

The ADD TO CART button should display the PRICE of the product directly on the ADD TO CART button itself. The buttons should say 'ADD TO CARD > $30" or "BUY NOW > $30"

By Default, I think the current way of displaying the Price is kind of outdated.
    Let's say if you have couple of variations, it says FROM $19.00 to $60. It's redundant and waste a lot of space.

By integrating the Price directly on the Button itself, users could choose any variation and the price change…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Possibility to change PayPal button style

I don't see an easy way to modify type of PayPal checkout button (no filter or GUI for it). I know I can achieve it with CSS but it'd be easier if there was a filter and possibility to change the button for one from here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/logos-buttons

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. abillity to change all text buttons

abillity to change all text buttons

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Include option to HIDE cart button or SELECT it into: "read more" button on Catalog/shop page

Include option to HIDE cart button or SELECT it into: "read more" button on Catalog/shop page. We want people to visit the product page with description and more info before clicking on the Cart button, so it would be a good idea to have that option when creating a new product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 'Show password' button in sign up form

Woocommerce doesn't have "Password confirm" button in sign up form, so I think for best user expierence should be add "Show password" button near Password field.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Local pickup: Don't ask and check for ZIP code, if all ZIP codes are allowed

Why not have an additional option in the settings for "local pickup" that lets you choose (radio-button) "all postcodes allowed" or "select postcodes only"? Just as with "select countries" in the general shipping settings.

Currently, a customer has to click a button (Calculate Shipping - a misnomer), then enter a postcode, click another button (Update Totals - a misnomer again) until the shipping option "local pickup" is displayed. This is weird, if all postcodes were allowed in the first place.

If "all postcodes allowed" is set, no entering and checking of postcodes is required.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Replace Purple 'Buy Now' Button with G Pay Branded Button for Stripe for Woocommerce Plugin

Ever since we've installed Stripe for Woocommerce, we've had sales with Apple Pay, but the Google Pay button just confuses people.

Instead of G Pay branding, it's a purple (or white/dark) button that just says 'Buy Now'. It doesn't explain that it's to pay with Google/Chrome.

It would be great to have typical G Pay branding, just like the Apple Pay button has. I'm sure this would reduce confusion and increase sales.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. easy color selector for add to cart button

It amazes me that you do not have the capability to customize the color of your add to cart button on your store without having to go to into your css and change it by hand. Most people who use woocommerce don't know coding and arn't able to do that. It should be right in the general settings tab for button color, button text color, button hover color and button hover text color. It would be so simple to add this feature and I really don't have a clue on why it is not already implemented.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Correction for empty cart to shop.

Hi,

I would like to request to have an option to change setting on the page with empty cart.

When I was in the empty cart page, there was a radio button to click and return to shop but my shop page was already deleted so there was no way for me to set to return to home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move "Terms & Conditions" checkbox BEFORE place order button

Currently, the "Terms & Conditions" checkbox is loaded AFTER the place order button on the checkout page: http://cl.ly/OIp0

I propose that this field be moved BEFORE the button, in order to accommodate wide and full-width buttons. This would make a much clearer logical path for users to make the correct selection.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

This has been changed in WC 2.3 Handsome Hippo which should be released January 2015. (It’s already completed in the master branch in GitHub)
    http://cld.wthms.co/1cRIP

If after this update you still see this issue it’s most likely your theme.

11. LOAD MORE button inside extension BRADS, necessary for smartphone

LOAD MORE button inside extension BRADS, necessary for smartphone

often Brands descriptions are long so for smartphone is necessary a LOAD MORE button.

Thanks
    Simone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Go Further Shopping Button in Cart

It would be helpfull for all, also customers, to have always a button in Shopcart, so after you are in Cart you can go back skopping again. This button is there when the cart is empty so that could be not so difficult but a nice option for everybody

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hook for text before/after Payment Request Button

I would like a hook to add text before or after the Apple/Google pay button so I can quickly describe what the button is. I've received feedback from mostly Google users that they're confused with the purple button, so a quick paragraph saying they can pay quickly using that or continue to fill in their information would be very handy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dynamic Pricing compatibility with Buy Now button

The Buy Now button ignores the discount rules created with Dynamic Pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding Download Button for discount 100%

adding directly "download" button , for downloadable products with a discount of 100 % , without going through the checkout.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Smart Payment Buttons are not smart in case of Free Products

I would like to report a problem with the WooCommerce Paypal Checkout Gateway plugin for the developers.

The smart payment buttons really should not show when a customer is ordering a free (virtual downloadable) product.

If the smart payment buttons are disabled, everything is logical.

When enabled, not logical, not smart I think

With the smart payment buttons enabled, when a FREE product is ordered, customers get really confused, because the payment buttons will show allthough the product is free.I have had several customers that got confused in a couple of days now after having enabled the smart payment buttons

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Options "Hierarchy"

Enable a checkbox, or radio button option which, if checked will open up other options to be chosen.
    Foe example, the initial question could be "Is this item a gift?". If the checkbox is checked, or "Yes" is chosen, two other options appear "Gift Message" and "Gift Wrap". If the checkbox is not checked, or "No" is chosen, the sub options remain hidden.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shortcode for "Add to Wishlist" Button

I would like a shortcode to enable the placement of the "Add to Wishlist" button in a custom location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wishlist plugin: wishlist buttons on the shop / archive view

The wishlist button only appears on the single product pages. I also want the buttons in the shop / archive view.

I think this is essential functionality. A lot of people just see the archive pages.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add to Cart/ Member Download Button

I would like to create a store/ membership site for selling digital products. I would like a plugin that would allow two separate buttons for each product. One that says "Add to Cart" and a separate Button that says "Download" for Members Only

So paying members can instantly download the product and non members get a pop up that says join to download

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base