WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Benefits of SL88Pow Formula ?

SL88Pow supplement features a unique formulation to lessen starvation and growth your power levels. It speeds up the metabolism, that is your frame’s way of turning fats into energy. This makes it easier to keep off excess weight so you can get slim as quick as viable.one of the brilliant things about this weight loss complement is that it functions a 100% natural formulation. The mixture of elements located in those pills is very effective at rushing up the complete weight loss manner.Click Here https://buildhealthychoices.com/sl88pow/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. https://medhush.com/provexum-reviews/

Provexum Natural drugs. these are by using a ways the quality male enhancement product. They no longer only come up with tough erection minutes after taking them, they will boom the duration and girth of your erections when taking up some weeks. they also have the delivered benefit of having ****** enhancement outcomes like accelerated ****** stamina and expanded *** power. So there you have it. some information on the nice male enhancement products to be had. Do yourself a desire and act on this statistics right now. you'll be so glad you probably did, And so will your girl. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We would like to generate an order form, rather than conduct sales online. Our products have too many variables to effectively set up shop.

We would like to generate an order form, rather than complete sales online. When a customer completes their order, rather than being take through check out, they simple submit the order and our sales team can respond.
    Our products have too many variables to effectively set up shop.
    Is this available already?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. https://livesmartt.com/premier-natural-cbd/

Premier Natural CBD respiratory and hydration), to cut out subtle sugars and starches or even natural sugar, harmful fat and processed and junk meals from the food regimen and to substantially lessen consumption of meat and dairy products. this can substantially lessen your consumption of sugar- which feeds cancer cells.

https://livesmartt.com/premier-natural-cbd/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save add-on choices with the Booking, not (just) the Order

Say I have some Bookable Products that have extra options via the Product Add-ons Extension, and customers have ordered a few in my store.

When I select a Booking from the “All Bookings” or “Calendar” view in admin, I see a big Booking Details metabox and a smaller “Customer Details” box. I don’t, however, see any of the options the customer has selected via the front end Add to Cart UI. For that, I have to follow the separate link to the Order.

This seems weird to me. For the most part, added info I’m collecting has to do with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increases the muscle mass and reduces muscle loss

As you can see, a lot of making that process work smoothly is Maxeral Max Workout. I'm seeking meaningful information. I want

to disclose any thought in relation to Maxeral Max Workout. You can get into something like Maxeral Max Workout if you can do

anything along the lines of Maxeral Max Workout and quite a few other things. With more companies getting into the Maxeral

Max Workout business, the demand for Maxeral Max Workout has never been higher. Why do I desire to Let anything that gives a

salient explanation with reference to Maxeral Max Workout? I learned from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve suggested attribute sorting, when adding new attributes to a variable product

If I have a set of attributes that use similar characters; for example clothing sizes: XS | S | M | L | XL | XXL | XXXL | 4XL | 5XL .

When I start typing to add a new attribute; suggestions of existing attributes pop up below (great) and in most cases when I hit Enter, it picks the correct suggestion automatically - speeding up the process a lot.

However, the problem (first world problem, for sure) is that when I type XL it pulls up 4XL as the first actionable suggestion, instead of XL - so when…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. europe

Hey there,
    I am managing a couple of webshops using woocommerce. all based in the Netherlands and all only shipping/selling within the Eurpean Union. Under settings I need to select 24 countries every time to include the whole of the european union. Isn't there a faster way? Either through importing the same list every time or selecting the Europea Union as a region. Now I need to search and select, which is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. https://getreviewsof.com/keto-viante/

Keto Viante could be a weight reduction supplement upheld sinetrol, a restrictive blend removed from Mediterranean consumable natural product species that is accepted to make an activity which will consume fat cells. It discharges free unsaturated fats and hinders the assimilation of starches at indistinguishable time. Sinetrim is professed to create the body with assortment of cancer prevention agents which will likely overload maturing.
    https://getreviewsof.com/keto-viante/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Iphone widget in message centre with webshop stats

There is no widget available for woocommerce to quick voew your webshop stats in iphone message centre.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would it be possible to actually remove the feature product sales,customer favorite,

Would it be possible to have the choice to actually remove all the features on the Storefront Version: 2.2.8 for sales,customer favorite, categories, new product added etc...

Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Kimono Dress|kimono Jacket|kimono Top|kimono Night Dress|kimono Night sleepWear|Kimono for Girl| Kimono Night suits

Buy Online Kimono, Night Sleeping Kimono For Ladies, Night Sleeping Kimono For Women, Winter Sleeping Kimono Ladies, Summer Sleeping Kimono For Ladies, Sleeping Kimono Wear, Sleeping Kimono Online, Online Sleeping Kimono, Hot Night Kimono Wear For Ladies, Buy Online Kimono Tops, Buy Online Kimono Jackets. Online kimono For women| Kimono Sleep Dress| Night Suit For wedding kimono| Bridal Night Wear Kimono| Night Kimono For Ladies Online|SleepWear Kimono
    http://www.shoplaquna.com/product-category/shop-clothing/kimonos/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add option to select date for gift certificates to be sent

A coupon or gift certificate extension should be created that would allow you to select a date in the future to have the gift certificate sent to the recipient

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. making a training people

making a training people ,by given people training they will registered and also gives their friends story about it, we can achieve some many things here, members,customers, capitals e.t.c

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. possibility to request the invoice features

I need the possibility to insert fiscal code ad others info in the payment invoice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Global Cost table!!!!

Just what it says Global Cost tables and or local cost import Export tables

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. https://www.foxaie.com

FoxAIE is an AI startup, offering digital marketing solutions to enterprises backed with data analytics and artificial intelligence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Local Shipping Distance Restrictions

Is it possible to provide Local Delivery option, but ONLY to a limited distance from a restaurant location (or locations). Meaning, if the delivery address is more than 3.0 miles, for example, from a restaurant location the order cannot be placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to immediately send scheduled pre-event emails

When using Follow-Up Emails for sending pre-event reminders, it would be useful to have a setting that would force a pre-event reminder to be sent when an event ticket was purchased closer to the event date than the setting for the pre-event reminder.

For example, a pre-event reminder is set for 10 days prior to an event. A customer buys a ticket 7 days prior to the event. Currently, the reminder set to go out 10 days prior to the event will NOT be sent. In some cases this is desirable but in others it is not.

Being able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Muda Approved Sites for sale in Mysore| Rai Estates

Find legally approved sites for sale in Mysore at Rai Estates. Depending on your preference you can choose a wide range of MUDA plots at an affordable price with world-class amenities from Rai Estates.

https://raiestates.in/muda-approved-sites-for-sale-in-mysore/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base