WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pass additional field 'Invoice description' to eWay

eWay has a field titled _Invoice description_ which remains empty currently since our extension does not populate this field. It is requested that we pass this additional field so that important information regarding an order can be passed using it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Confusing quantity in shopping cart when using persons

What I expected

If "persons count as bookings", the quantity item in the shopping cart should reflect the number of persons / bookings, instead of defaulting to 1.

What happened instead

The bookings hows "five persons", but the quantity shows 1 - this is quite confusing for end-customers.

Link to screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/KQUx/3SvEhxcr

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. avg.com/retail

avg.com/retail - Antivirus is an indispensable part of a computer system. Without the protective umbrella, your computer will have poor health. Activate your unique key by visiting avg.com/retail and get the product on your system. https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add option to send payments after order paid

Currently, payments are sent to Xero manually or on order completion. An option to send payments after order status processing would be beneficial.

>Secondly currently the option to automatically send the payment to xero can only be triggered either manually or upon order completion. Ideally this would be expanded so that I can get the payment sent at the time of payment. I send my customer invoices from Xero and having them show as paid would be helpful. I don’t ‘complete’ my order in Woo Commerce until I have shipped the order, which is after the customer would have had…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display "Accepted Card Icons" on Checkout Form

The plugin should display card icons for all the options chosen in plugin settings here : http://cld.wthms.co/wS28/2r938yqp

It currently shows input fields for card details but does not specify the card types that user accepts

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Compatibility with Gravity Forms Multi-Page Forms

Bookings and Gravity Forms multipage forms do not play well together. The issue is that when you click Next to proceed to the next page of the gravity form the booking calendar looses the selection you made on it.

When you click Next on a multipage Gravity Form attached to a product it does a full post back to the server so Gravity Forms can capture the data and move on to the next page of the form. When this occurs the calendar selection is lost.

Is there a way to default a calendar selection when the product loads? Either…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Product Vendors compatibility] Commission field is missing

I wanted to set vendor commission on my Accommodations product.

Even though bookable products have a commission field, accommodations ones do not:

I can only set commission globally for the whole vendor.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Conditionally send payments to different account

For merchants using multiple payment gateways, I would be beneficial to send payments a different account in Xero.
    >They both relate to payment sync, firstly I only use PayPal at the moment and have set the payment account in settings to send payment to the account I use for Pay Pal in Xero, however I intend on using stripe as well in the future and so this plugin really needs to be able to conditionally send the payment to the correct account in Xero. So would need an area where you can select the enabled payment gateways and add the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add support for Sequential Order Numbers

Currently, the sequential order number displays in eWay as **Your Reference Number** while the post ID is still used as the main **Invoice ID**. If possible, it would be nice to add support for Sequential Order Numbers Pro and send the order number as the invoice ID.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Google Calendar integration: Allow users to choose additional data that is sent to Google

The information sent to Google is lacking. We should allow the store admins to make the decision to pass information or not
    I believe that by default we should send the same data, then we could add checkboxes on the integration screen to allow admins to select what data is sent to their calendar.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change calendar to default to Calendar always visible

Change the default setting for the calendar to *Calendar always visible* for Accomm products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. https://nutrahygiene.com/keto-hack/

Keto Hack training or just before bedtime and help the body to recover faster and more completely. The conventional wisdom has been that a proper and healthy diet is sufficient for a person's nutrition. And when one consumes a proper diet, there is no need to go for dietary supplements.

https://nutrahygiene.com/keto-hack/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sending a future scheduled manual email is confusing

The "Send Email Now" button for future emails is actually a schedule feature - it's confusing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Review for Discount - Log created coupons and user email addresses

What I expected
    To see if a user qualifies for a coupon, if they didn't receive the email

What happens instead
    The generated coupons and user email addresses are never logged, so it's hard to verify if someone can qualify for a coupon.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve security for 1st time payment by using Shared API instead of Transparent API

When a user uses the credit card for the first time in the system, forward him to the eway PCI1 compliant shared authority, (shared API ) than doing it in merchant hosted (transparent API). environment. once the credit card details are saved securely , use tokanized methods to recurring payments. as it is currently implemented.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Select time slots on click for multi-hour bookings

What I expected

The user is trying to set up a variable-duration booking, letting the customers choose which hours they would like to book. As they imagined, the users could just pick hours in the calendar to add them to booking and recalculate total cost.

What happened instead

The calendar only allows to pick starting time. When trying to select more than one time slot, all previous ones are cancelled:

http://cld.wthms.co/1liQq

The only way to create a multi-hour booking is to change the _Duration_ above the calendar.

This UX is far from perfect and could be improved in the future…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feature request: Add Person Count to Rates

I would like to have the same Rates options in Bookings as in Accommodations. They need to be able to have different prices based on the number of persons who book a room. So that they can charge more for more people.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tracked inventory

See October 20th API release note:

Tracked inventory is now supported via the Items endpoint.
    1. Create and update tracked inventory items.
    2. Retrieve the quantity on hand total cost pool for tracked inventory items.
    3. Update the Name and Purchase description of both tracked and untracked items.

http://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/v2-release-notes/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Split multi slot to be confirmed bookings into multiple individual bookings

Right now, the situation is: - A bookable product exists which requires confirmation
    - A customer adds more than one slot to their cart and completes the checkout/request confirmation process
    - Shop manager approves ONE of those bookings but none of the others.
    - Customer receives an email for the approved booking - it lists the order with all of the bookings
    - Customer clicks the pay link and is charged for the entire order regardless of the "confirmed" status of the remaining bookings. The one booking was set to a paid status but the others remain in pending confirmation

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Night count cost adjustment

With Bookings it is possible to have a "block count" cost adjustment so I would expect this to be similar with Accommodation Bookings.

No such cost adjustment is available

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base