WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow customers to change billing frequency/schedule on WooCommerce Subscriptions

It would be nice for customers to be allowed to change their billing frequency i.e. once a week or once a month for our subscription service in the My Account backend.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kaspersky Activate

Digital security and hostile to infection programming is an absolute necessity in your framework. Securing your PC and workstation ought to be the highest need. When you have Kaspersky Activate close by, there is no compelling reason to stress over digital dangers and infections. Kaspersky actuation ought to be on your daily agenda for the present.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to choose time block with days of the week

A store wants customers to be able to choose a range of days along with a specific time block on the days.

Their specific use case is a dog walking business, and they want their customers to be able to choose a range of multiple days within a week (from the calendar) with a specific time block on those days. For instance, they choose Mon-Fri @ 9am, Mon-Wed @ 1pm, or Sat-Sun @ 3pm.

This is possible with the use of Product Add-ons, but it does not accurately track the time slots, just the days.

Other businesses that may benefit…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter bookings list by start date

Right now, filtering the bookings list by month returns all bookings that were CREATED in that month. It would be much more useful to be able to filter all bookings that have a START DATE in that month.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Launch calendar / date picker when clicking in From / To fields

On the front end product booking page, you can select not to show the calendar unless it's clicked on - but there are also the Date From / TO fields.

In my opinion, clicking in these fields should launch the calendar / date picker as illustrated in the attached screenshot - though it should also be possible for the user to write dates in these fields also.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rename en_US.po file to follow-up-emails_en-US.po

Though not crucial, it appears to be the standard to name .po files with the plugin name in it, to avoid confusion, user suggested renaming `en_US.po` to `follow-up-emails_en-US.po`.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Royal Mail - Max weight of a box

Sending two small packages over International Standard is usually much cheaper than sending them over Parcelforce. However, International Standard only supports boxes up to 2kg and there's currently no option to set the max weight limit on the box.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Security guard company in Delhi

Pavan Hans Security services were founded in the year 2009. Pavan Hans Security services are known for its unmatched perfection that was honed and inculcated right at the time of its inception. Providing perfect security systems to homes, institutions, organizations and other existing entities is the prime aim of the company. Endeavoring towards the achievement of this aim is the construction of a team at the help of the leading security experts.

You know you are safe when you are associated with Pavan Hans Security services. 24x7 vigilance for your premises from Pavan Hans Security services in Delhi has driven…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Activate AVG Retail

Activate AVG retail - In order to activate AVG retail, you do not need technical expertise. All you need is the unique activation code. Make sure that you type it correctly. https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show price per item in bundled products

Example: Selling Soda cans.

Cans are sold in six packs or in eight packs. Now product price is for a pack. But customers would like to know price for a single can as well.

This is needed for many products which are pre-bundled in factory and almost never sold as single product.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Compatibility with Bulk Variation Forms plugin

What I'd like to see is:
    - With Bulk Variations Form and Min/Max Quantities, a minimum qty of 12 is set under General tab.
    - Add 6 for one variable, 6 for another, total of 12
    - No errors shown, products go to cart.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow formula in rates

Tthere does not seem to be an easy way to add a discount or supplement for e.g. a one night stay.

I imagine this could be as simple as adding an additional field in the "Rates" row? Something along the lines of Range of Number of Nights - this will allow users to add a discount or supplement accordingly

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Pre-orders Without Date/Time

It would be nice if instead of setting a specific date of availability we could just set a number of pre-orders to reach.
    So as soon as 100 pre-orders are made, the product is available.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Table Rates per Product vs Subtotal

Add a dropdown on the admin side of the Table Rate Extension, asking if the condition and rate should apply Per Product, or on the Subtotal of all items.

In other words, if I want shipping on my $50 items to be different than shipping on 2 x $25 items, I could set up conditions based on price, then select shipping to be calculated Per Product

I know a Per-Product extension exists, but then you couldn't offer different shipping options such as standard, expedited, overnight, international, etc.

This would basically give you the option to combine the best of both…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Register AVG Retail

Register AVG Retail - The registration of AVG products from online and a retail store differs significantly. In order to register AVG retail, enter the activation code and then create your AVG my account. https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. allow multi day block bookings so that when a user clicks it selects multiple days

Multi-day bookings for fixed periods of days, taking place over a specific date range.

Example, a training course, or conference event, on 1, 2, and 3 of April 2016.

The booking is for all three days, i.e. it is a 3 day long event.

Setup is as follows:

Bookable product added with bookings of fixed blocks of 3 days
    THEN
    Adjust availability, making the product "not available by default"
    THEN
    add custom start and end date, which is start: 1 April 2016 and End: 3 April 2016.
    THEN
    "Check rules against" is set as "The starting block only".

This works…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove text "Booking Date" to remove ambiguity

On the booking page it says "Booking Date: *****

This currently seems to show the start date of the booking. Is that intentional, or should it be "Today" as in the date the booking is being made?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enhancement: `my-subscriptions` endpoint visibility

Right now there are 3 endpoints:
    unsubscribe
    email-preferences
    email-subscriptions

You have the option to show `email-preferences` from My Account, under the Settings. This section is confusingly called "Email Subscriptions" even though it uses the `email-preferences` endpoint. This section contains any mailing lists you've signed up for and lets you remove yourself from them.

`email-subscriptions`, on the other hand, will show all the email subscriptions you signed up for when you made a purchase. You'll see the Order associated with the subscription and you can unsubscribe from that list.

I think we should move everything to one preferences page for users…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Plugin for managing warehouses.

Is there any plugin to categorize the various products in stores? So to know how many and where products are stock.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. multiple resources in auto assign mode only ever takes one resource

A booking product can have multiple resources assigned to it. When resources are set to be automatically assigned, only one resource per booking is used.

Resources get assigned by their order they are set in the product edit screen.

It would be useful if there was a way to control how many and which resources get auto assigned.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base