WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. https://www.smore.com/6r1vd-keto-life-canada-weight-loss-pills

Keto Life Canada:- The 2015-20 dietary rules for Americans propose that 45% to 65% of every day calories originate from carbs however under 10% from immersed fat."When you are on the keto diet, you radically slice your carbs to just 20 every day. That is short of what one apple!" said nutritionist Lisa Drayer, a CNN benefactor.

https://www.smore.com/6r1vd-keto-life-canada-weight-loss-pills

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed

request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed under certain conditions (eg. subscription should have been active at least for 6 months before price change is permitted)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://360nutra.org/biofluxe-forskolin tt

BioFluxe Forskolin thermogenesis (calorie burning) than a excessive carbohydrate low fat weight-reduction plan.Before we go further we want to familiarize you with a few terms we will be discussing in this text. Your general each day electricity Visit For More Info :- https://360nutra.org/biofluxe-forskolin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SagePay Plugin Should rename Card Code to CVV/CVS and provide a tool tip

Currently it shows Card Code which confuses 10% of people. Just call it CVV/CVS Code, and a tool tip that explains it and lets people know the Amex card is displayed on the front.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integração com WooCommerce ( Webhook ) - Integrar o Bling

A integração com o Bling EPR acredito que irá ajudar muito. Muitos irão gostar. Segue:
    A versão do plugin WooCommerce instalado deve ser igual ou superior a versão 3.0
    É obrigatório que o plugin WooCommerce Extra Checkout Fields for Brazil esteja instalado na sua loja WooCommerce, pois desta forma conseguimos capturar os campos refetentes a contato e endereço de entrega
    Certifique-se de que os métodos HTTP GET, POST e PUT estejam habilitados para acesso externo a API do WooCommerce.
    No caso de utilização de hospedagem Hostgator, solicite a desativação do Mod_security, para que não ocorra o bloqueio das chamadas feitas…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subscriptions should allow prorating of time only (i.e. don't prorate price)

I'd love to see an option added for subscription switching that allows us to prorate the subscription period, but without affecting the price.

E.g. I have a skincare subscription billed every 4 months, and the next payment date is December 26. If I switch to a subscription billed every 2 months that is a higher price, I don't want the customer to be billed anything extra at the time of the switch but I want the next payment date brought forward to October 26.

Currently without enabling prorating, the next payment date stays as December 26. If I enable prorating,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please allow other shop managers role to access the mobile application

Allow roles as shop manager access to the mobile application

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce USPS Extensision

I think that it could be beneficial to have a type of shortcode or option. Looking to an arbitrary shipping calculator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. https://nutritionless.com/legends-keto/

Before you start a brand new workout program, continually check together with your heart health practitioner first. He or she is quality prepared to decide about your ability to exercise, how soon, and what sort of.
    Once you have decided your heart fee you may decide what your fat burning area is. It is usually recommended that you educate at 55% - 85% of your most pulse. But for those just starting to exercise it is propose which you train at Legends Keto low end that is fifty five% to 65% of your maximum.

https://nutritionless.com/legends-keto/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use thumbnails from "Variation Swatches and Photos" in "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation"

I'd like to use the thumbnails in WooCommerce Attributes created by "Variation Swatches and Photos" in "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation" (Navigation Filter Widget). A new connecting plug (bridge/API) or a way of sharing swatches would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi select for a variable

So let's say for example you sell e-cig fluid. You offer multiple flavours and multiple strengths for that product. Only you offer different strengths for each flavour, so 18mg & 8mg in one, but only 18mg in the other.

It would be really useful if you could have a variable that you could multi select from on each product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contiguous united states option?

Would be nice to have that instead of entering the states individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. local pickup

I'd like to see shipping classes added to local pick up. I have some items that can be collected and some that are supplied direct from a factory that cannot be. Table rate include this ability and it would be nice to see this method bought in line with that method

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. http://testrot3online.info/blog/fitness/mega-keto/

Megaketo knack interest as to grow the serotonin equal. For the consummate-class relationship, it helps in the execute in the food repugnance for. Relative to the skills to fissure relative to the chafing everlasting, 5 Seizure Truncate 600 move forward remedy fixings which sanction wonderful display Stand. Megaketo ingredents Environmentalist Cofee Extracts: Ecologist Extracts is a physical and in ...

http://testrot3online.info/blog/fitness/mega-keto/

https://sites.google.com/site/megaketo2019/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Variation bulk image addition

Add Variations drop-down might be upgraded to allow quicker addition of individual images.

For example: I have a product with multiple size variations but just two color variations. I want to add Color 1 to half of the variations and Color 2 to the other half.

If a Set Product Image was available it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The notifaction tab : show number of orders ja ik moest naar haar eerste tabblad

I Sell (a lot) of ebooks. The notofactions page says “somebody bought a product”, it would me more informative if it shows the number of new orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set availability message at a threshold so customers do not see zero in stock for products.

Please consider adding a feature for when stock items get below a certain level (eg:5) a message can be generated to show customers something similar to - less than 5 available contact store for accurate availability. We find if customers see zero in stock, they go elsewhere to source the product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pop-up window once Add to Cart icon is clicked

Hi,

Is it possible for this pop-up lightbox once add to cart icon is clicked?
    There, a short description of the product is displayed and a purchased now link or add to cart button is also displayed. Instead of going to the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View total amount of product orders from within Woocommerce reports

I am trying to view the TOTAL AMOUNT of each product ordered for a given period (e.g. 1 month).

However all I can see in Woocommerce reports is "Top Sellers"....so it is excluding some orders.

This seems like a very bad design choice. How am I supposed to know what my total orders are for each product? I have to manually go into each order and get the information there 1 by 1?

Please add this feature. I can't be the first person to suggest it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. http://www.supplementtrain.org/la-pura-cream/

La'Pura Cream inside 3 to 4 business days. of the consumer there's restrained inventory is obtainable so now pass its reliable site ****** your provide and markdown now. We as an entire detest sun lighting fixtures and getting scorched from the solar proper. Since there are such massive numbers of weaknesses of getting yourselves provided to the unforgiving daylight http://www.supplementtrain.org/la-pura-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base