WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (363)
  • or
  1. Add "loading overlay gif" on single_add_to_cart class button

when clicking on a single_add_to_cart button (on product page) the "loading gif" does not appear.
    Then when form is being submited, nothing indicates to user the item is being added to cart.

I suggest you only add this few js code in /assets/js/frontend/add-to-cart.js :

$(document).on( 'click', '.button', function() {
    $(this).addClass('loading');
    });

or something like that ... it should do the work !

NB : same thing happen with all buttons in general (in cart page for instance) ...

br

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reset Button for Product Tags Widget

The product tags widget works great, but there's no way to remove the filter without refreshing the page. I'd like to see a reset button added once a tag has been clicked on that would remove all tag filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Woocommerce Bookings- User Cancel Order Button

The cancel booking button in the front end user account section has no confirmation...it just deletes the order as soon as it is clicked/ touched.

This seems a bit silly especially with the high usage of touch devices.
    What if someone touches it accidentally?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption

Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption.
    I simply want to add a button in the caption field of an image with a gallery - so that the layout & display is more orderly than a whole page of products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Next button/link when inside a customer order

It would be really handing to have either a next or back link/button when working inside a customers order instead of having to go all the way out and back in again. Thats my 5cs. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow users to disable only button css and keep layout css (Minimal)

Within the admin you can select color themes. Additionally you can disable styles completely. It would be great to have an option to be able to disable all buttons styles for example and keep all css related to the layout of the page. Because of the generic nature of the class names (.button) the woocommerce themes are overiding the styling of sites we have already built

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Paypal button on top of checkout page to jump the form

I’d like to have a Paypal button on top of the checkout form, so users are able to jump the checkout form, as it happens with the Apple Pay button when enabled in the Stripe extension.

This way if you have both Apple Pay and Paypal Express enabled, the customer will see:

Checkout with Paypal
    or
    Buy with Apple Pay
    or
    (checkout form with credit card)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails 1-888-572-7379

Are you facing trouble getting emails in your AOL email account.
    Let’s go ahead and see how you can fix this problem.
    First of all, you need to log out from your AOL email account. To do so, click on the sign out button on your AOL mail page.
    You may also get a JavaScript disabled page.
    AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails, AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails – Problems Fixed
    Here we are showing resolution steps to fix this issue when you are using the Internet Explorer browser to access your AOL email account on the Internet Explorer browser window,…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. cart should be open in dialogbox or lightbox when we click on add to cart button

cart should be open in dialogbox or lightbox when we click on add to cart button

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Free Products? Option to display either Woo Checkout or PayPal Express Checkout buttons based on cart total?

I want to be able to "sell" free products using PayPal Express Checkout ... works if there are other products with value, but not if only one free product.

Is it possible to display the regular WooCommerce Checkout button *instead* of the PayPal Express Checkout button if cart total equals $0.00?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the booking calendar to the shop page under the read more button

Add the booking calendar to the shop page under the read more button. If you look at my listings page https://bookmine.online I would like to be able to have the calendar display under the read more/add to cart button. Most of my visitors visit on mobile devices so it would be much better for them to be able to see if the listings are available rather than back and forthing on different pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a "Subscribe for interest" button when product is out of stock on product page

When you are inside of a product and it is out of stock then it would be a great idea, that instead of having a"add to cart" button, to have a "subscribe to when it arrives"-button.

So in this case when the product arrives to the website then customers will get an e-mail when it has arrived and hopefully will purchase it :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Show all" / Show 20 / 40 / 60 items" at once button

Users generally don't like not being able to see all products at once, and having to click on to the next page(s) to see the rest.

A simple "show all products", or "show 20/40/60 products" button would solve that.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wishlist button 'Add all products to cart at once'

I would love to see a button at the top and/or bottom of the wishlist that puts all products from the wishlist at once (with selected numbers) in the cart.
    Right now, customers have to tick every product, select an action from the dropdown and hit 'Action'. Which they find complicated and obscure and has too many steps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Product variation table with Add to Cart buttons along each variation

I suggest that woocommerce should have product variations in table form in loop of all variation attributes with add to cart button. It will provide easy shopping for online stores having products with many variations. For example
    http://www.vizageshop.ru/catalog/?SECTION=111

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. product attributes with visible options instead of just dropdowns (Colour swatch, size images, fonts radioboxes, etc)

It would be awesome to be able to have a selection of variable attributes that would include;
    * the ability to have a small image display next to an attribute option, perhaps with a radio box
    * Perhaps a colour swatch to select a colour from, and the ability to select the colours that would show in the swatch
    * Radio Boxes
    * Text Fields to enter text
    * Upload a file, for people ordering a product that might be something printed or engraved

I would buy this if it was an extension too. Advanced Product Attributes or something.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enhance Product Add-on extension with additional field types

The Product Add-on extension has proven to be a very useful and important add-on for WooCommerce. What could improve this? How about some additional field types...

Here are some options:
    1. Calender Date Picker (like Gravity Forms has)
    2. Radio Buttons with multiple choices
    3. Larger multi-line text field
    4. Conditional display of fields
    5. Character count limits on text fields (maybe displaying total avail as you type)

I know I am asking for alot, but I really think these field types could expand the uses of this ultra cool extension.

Thanks for making WooCommerce the best e-commerce plugin!

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 'View more' button for brands on home page

I love the Brands extension, but I'm a little disappointed with the way it displays brands on the Storefront homepage by default. I would like to see display options in the customizer, but the most important thing would be a 'view more' button so that users could visit a brand archive page and browse by brand if they preferred to. Could this please be added in an update?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add to cart button in category page for fixed variable product bundles

Now you can not set a bundle with variable products and fixed options that can be added to cart from the category page. In the category product page you have always the "select-options" button even if all the options are predefined in the bundle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

A) Grant points to prices that do not include taxes on goods.
    B) Grant points to the price including tax of goods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base