WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Vote for an existing idea (353)
  • or
  1. ZAR payment button

South Africa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. share wishlist on facebook plugin

Implementation of the facebook "want button" in woocommerce or creation of woocommerce share wishlist button for facebook.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bulk delete table lines for Per Product Shipping

It would be nice to be able to bulk delete table lines in product edit page. The simple possibility of selecting everything by holding shift button would be great. Control button is already usable but not shift button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow the change of labels

As the smart buttons are out now, it would be good if we could have settings within the plugin for all of the style options, including 'label'.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/how-to/customize-button/#button-styles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Additional User Profile Fields

I have a use case where I would like to offer a Membership and collect additional user/customer meta data along with the purchase of the membership. This additional information is specific to the membership and is not user/customer meta data that I want to collect with other memberships.

To make this request more concrete, the general use case is for a "volunteer" membership in an organization with other paid memberships. When a user "purchases" the volunteer membership we would like to collect additional information such as:

1) area of the organization where the user would like to volunteer (checkboxes)
    2)…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quickview - Compatibility with the Photography extension

What I expected
    Quick view button appears on photos in Collection view

What happened instead
    Quick view button does not appear on photos in collection view

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a possibility to set default add-on values

For select box and radio add-on types, it could be beneficial to set a default option. This would be especially helpful if there are many required fields on a product, having default values already filled in would help decrease friction for the customers.

Alternatively, if an option is required but has no default value set, the first option from the list could automatically become the default one. I'm not yet sure what would be the best store owner flow to set this up, so comments will be much appreciated.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Edit "Pay Deposit" button wording

The check box options on the product page are "Pay Deposit" and "Pay in Full". It would be nice to unlock the "Pay Deposit" box and change it to custom wording ie. "Payment Plan"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Regenerate Download Permissions Button

Recently we had an issue where certain download permissions for customer disappeared and all customers were only able to see some of the download links, but one of them became invalid.

As we had over 16,000+ customers this affected, regenerating download permissions for each customer was not a valuable option. Would be great to have a regenerate download permissions for all completed orders in the WooCommerce tools area to fix this possible issue.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make a pre order button!

I have a wholesale website where I accept pre orders and credit card info is entered, but I do not process cards until items are ready to ship.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. delete products from cart

Delete all products from cart in one button option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WooCommerce Quick View - Make Customization Easier for non-technical people

I really like the Quick View plug-in, but unfortunately the Quick View button negative affects my display on the product pages with my theme (Karma, a WooCommerce compatible theme). It shifts all the products on the product pages where they don't flow very well. In order to customize the Quick View button so it doesn't impact my layout, I have to spend time with experimenting with button sizes AND I have to log in to my server to customize the button in the theme. Although I'm very familiar with how to perform these updates, I am a small business owner,…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Keep "Add To Cart" visible

Right now, for variable products, the Add To Cart button isn't visible until the customer selects all the necessary variations.

This leads to calls asking "How do I order?"

Instead, the Add To Cart button should be visible but inactive until the selections are made... and, better, if the customer tries to click on the button prematurely, give them a message about which options they still need to select.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Product Add-Ons with Image as Selector

It would be nice if we could add an image for the add-ons and use that image as the selector, instead of a drop down.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. log in

It would be nice if it becomes possible that a log in / log out button comes. Now a log out button is possible, but customers must already be logged in.

I notice that my customers do not understand that they can log in by clicking on 'my account'. Personally, I would also like to press a log in button earlier to log in. Hopefully you take this idea into one of the upcoming updates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pinterest Plugin for products

I recommend a plugin for having a Pinterest pin-it button for products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One Page Checkout compatibility

The PayPal express checkout buttons do not render on a one-page checkout page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Waitlist button should work on Subscription Products

Please allow the Waitlist Extension to work with Subscriptions.

Currently, the Waitlist Extension works with products in your WooCommerce store that run out, so customers can sign up to be notified when the product becomes available again, etc. Unfortunately, this functionality does not apply to WooCommerce Subscriptions. So if a subscription has a limited number of subscribers, wanna-be subscribers are not able to get on the waiting list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sending a future scheduled manual email is confusing

The "Send Email Now" button for future emails is actually a schedule feature - it's confusing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base