WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Vote for an existing idea (238)
  • or
  1. Implementing Print Invoices & Packing lists extension

I've bought Print Invoices & Packing lists extension for this main feature:
    Possibility to send professional looking invoices as HTML email to your customer.

But the e-mail are automatically sent on Order Complete.
    It would be useful to have a button or actions (such as WC default ones) in orders management backend to manually send the HTML Invoice to have a total control on this action.

And to be sure the Invoice has been sent, it would be very useful to set CC or BCC for the e-mail generated.
    In particular, the possibility in PIP plugin settings to choose an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

Good news. Manual email sends and emailing packing lists are possible as of version 3.0. :)

2. Security Issue: Allow sign in as different user on the woocommerce.com site.

Security Issue: Allow sign in as different user on the woocommerce.com site.

There is no "Sign in as another user" option on the Woo-commerce site, If you click log out, you are logged out, but to log back in when you click log in, or log in with wordpress.com it logs you in with the last wordpress.com account you used and you don't have an option to log in as any other account unless you clear your cookies and browsing data. This is really annoying when you manage multiple accounts and seems like a really simple usability issue.

This is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://health-body.org/joyelle-derma/

Joyelle Derma likelihood discover in different products but thats now not all Its splendid smooth to apply and you could even practice it as a base to makeup absolutely wash your face and pat dry then practice Joyelle Derma Anti growing older Cream all over You have to use sufficient to cowl all the zones with problems but a little can move a protracted way Then permit Joyelle Derma to soak in for a couple mins you can either practice makeup over the product or visit bed due to the fact this cream is superb as a better looking with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Problem with Stripe extension checkout form verification

Hi guys

Can you make the Stripe extension run the regular woocommerce checkout page verification function when you click the "Place order" / "Continue to payment" button? Similar to how this Stripe plugin works: https://wordpress.org/plugins/stripe-for-woocommerce/

At the moment, the customer is allowed to fill in their credit card details and submit payment even if some of the address fields are missing. After the form is submitted, the error re: address fields is show, however the customer has to re-enter their credit card details.

When using the checkout.js functionality, if a customer forgets to fill in one of the required address…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add option to name your price and extension to hide the price label and variable products

I am using the name your price extension within a variable products. This product allows customers to pick between certain prices or to name their own price. Since it is a variable products the price label reads "From $X".

This is fine under normal circumstances but since one of my product variations have the price of name your price, the price label now reads "From $0". Specifically this is a donation product and no one is going to donate zero dollars.

So you can see how the option to hide the price label for a variable products that is using…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Name Your Price  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New WooCommerce Extension: The Ability to Add Products to a Wishlist or Registry

I'm building a site for a client right now using WooCommerce, and she asked for the possibility of adding a "wishlist" or registry to user accounts. I could see this working via one of the tabs on a product page titled "Wishlist" (or whatever name you want to give it), with a button that allows people to add that item to their registry and maybe something that says "This product has been added to (however many) Wishlists." From their account interface, they can see a log of all the items that they've added to their wishlist, so they know what…

208 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add upsell at checkout for a promotional price

I've run ecommerce sites for over 15 years and one of the best features I've seen is the Miva shopping cart upsell feature that shows a specific product during the checkout (as opposed to the add to cart page)

Details here: http://docs.mivamerchant.com/en-US/merchant/5/webhelp/upsale_product.htm

It's a great way to sell small ticket items at checkout as an impulse buy, almost like the grocery store checkout and gum.

As a t-shirt seller, I used this to sell stickers related to my t-shirts. Before stickers almost never sold and with that option at checkout, I sold a sticker on almost ever order.

It works…

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Variations

There are many tshirt companies who need these options.

The ability to allow people to order more than one shirt with varying shirt sizes. Meaning ordering 15 small blue shirts, plus 20 large green shirts, 10 medium yellow shirts, etc. This way the user doesn't have to order one size and quantity and then have to order another color/size/quantity over again from scratch. Instead they can order them all at the same time.

In addition the color choices have to be at least 30 possible choices for the color of the shirt, about 15 colors for ink for the printing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lock icons on content that is restricted to members.

Hi

For the new Woocommerce Memberships plugin. It is good but two considerations:

1. It would be great if content that is behind the membership paywall show as being locked on headlines and excerpts. I.e. when a non-member is viewing the content headlines and excerpts there should be a padlock icon next to any headline which when clicked will come up with a message saying you need to purchase etc. And optionally an unlocked padlock icon against public content.

Right now public visitors have no way of knowing that the content is locked so they will endlessly have to click…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. (Digital Download) Whole Album & Individual Album Tracks Available For Download & Dynamic .zip Creation

As a few other ideas have alluded to but not explicitly asked for is the ability to download single tracks from an music album and download albums as a whole from one SKU.

We have started to use the Unsigned theme as the basis to create an artists and record label websites at the moment and are very excited how far we can take this new theme. The functionality it offers just about covers every possible need we have except for the ability to easily set up a method to sell individual tracks from an album or an album as…

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to Configure AOL Email Mail Server Settings?

Are you looking to configure AOL email mail server settings? We are here to help you out, you need not worry about the server settings as our technical experts are ready to provide complete guidance. You need to take the technical assistance to avoid complications in your account.

You have to be cautious while AOL email mail server configuring to avoid missing of important details. Taking the professional assistance to configure settings in your new server will surely help you in the successful configuration.

IMAP and SMTP AOL Email Mail Server Settings

IMAP

AOL Email IMAP Address imap.aol.com

AOL email…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Exploit observed: Spam comments in mod qeue with comments disabled

Hi, I don't know where else to submit this.

With comments disabled on product pages, we have received three "spam" comments. I have reviewed the source of the product pages the spam was "submitted" from, and no form submit code for comments is included on those pages (which is correct per comments being disabled). Our child theme "hides" some default Product page content items, but a comment form is not among them.

The presence of these comments in our moderation qeue, and the origin & timing of the attempted posts, indicates an exploit against WooCommerce. In our case no harm…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve,

Ideally, the best place to report this would be at the WordPress.org forums for WooCommerce, here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/.

If you feel you’ve found a security issue in future, please do report these to http://automattic.com/security/.

In this instance, it looks like you’re receiving spam comments (Product Reviews in WooCommerce are stored as comments on the product).

There’s a great few tips here ( https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-spam-despite-no-comment-interface-in-loop-how?replies=5 ) regarding remedying this.

Thanks and regards,
    Matty Cohen.

13. Make it more mobile-friendly

WooCommerce,

Please consider these improvements.

I checked my storefront-child against Google’s PageSpeed Insights:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbytique.com%2Fblog%2Fblog%2F&tab=mobile

Consider Fixing:
    Size tap targets appropriately
    Some of the links/buttons on your webpage may be too small for a user to easily tap on a touchscreen. Consider making these tap targets larger to provide a better user experience.
    The following tap targets are close to other nearby tap targets and may need additional spacing around them.

The tap target <a href="#site-navigation" class="skip-link screen-reader-text">Skip to navigation</a> and 1 others are close to other tap targets see screenshot.
    The tap target <a href="http://bytique.com/blog/">Bytique</a> is close…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Continuity Program Management for Direct Response Marketers (Auto-Ship/Auto-Bill)

Marketers that offer a continuity program where a customer is enrolled in an auto ship program, need specialized tools for managing these programs and need to allow the customer to manage their own programs as well. Here are some features that would be extremely helpful in a plugin, or core functionality, to anyone offering this type of continuity program:

Self-Service customer management interface allowing the customer to :
    1) Increase/decrease/add products to a continuity program
    2) change the billing date of the program or the date their credit card is charged.
    3) adjust the shipping date for the monthly recurring…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't keep accurate stock counts for the same product sold via subscription and non-subscription

The subscriptions plugin is great, but in my opinion, by making subscriptions a separate type of product, it is architected in a way that conflates two different concepts: The recording of stock / inventory and the method of purchase.

Let me explain: On my website, I would like for my customers to be able to by 12-packs of protein bars either by subscription, or on a one-time basis. In either case, it will draw from the same inventory. I don't want to have to artificially create two "products" with different SKUs, and thus segment my inventory into two "piles" -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Amazon account recovery

It is common for one to forget the password of an account. The typical net user has a minimum of seven social media and alternative online accounts. Having several accounts suggests that victimization over one password. You perhaps have unique passwords for every account you own, as it is safe to have different passwords. Amazon is maybe one in every one of those active accounts you have got. Several internet buyers like Amazon attributable to, however convenient the web site is. You can easily navigate through the website and order for the product you want. What happens if you try…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Photographer Mass upload and Ecommerce

An Ecommerce theme targeted to Photographers that deal with mass amounts of images.

This theme would require a few specialized features. First a way to mass upload images with proper category information and have each image become a product. This is use full for event photographers that take thousands of images in a day and need to put them up for sale.

The second requirement is variations. A page where you can select the print sizes and specify prices, such as 8x10 for $20, 5x7 for $15 13x19 for 35 and so forth. When the images are added as products…

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adjacent Buffering and Dynamic Buffering not always working the same

Buffering in Bookings works like this:
    When you have a bookable slot, you can buffer after that slot by a defined range.
    For example, I have hourly slots, and I can then choose hourly buffer periods after each of them.

If I have slots from 7am - 12pm - that means I'd have 6 slots.
    If I have 1 hour Buffers, it automatically sets the buffers and so my available slots are:
    `7am, 9am, 11am`

**Adjacent Buffering**
    When I select Adjacent buffering, the button states this:
    > By default buffer period applies forward into the future of a booking. Enabling…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base