WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Bookings - Available Date Drop Down Instead of Date Picker

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. They only have one available start date per month for each course and location. It would be great to have the option to display a drop down list of available dates, rather than a very empty calendar.

258 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    19 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manual Orders / Phone Orders

Today still many shop owners need to manually enter orders for customers. I think it would be amazing to have a "private" page for admins where admins can create orders easily which supports all the features that the normal checkout page the customers use supports. Also very important that in this page all of the installed payment gateways can be used, independently if these are enabled or not for regular customers. This would give great flexibility and save time to shop owners.

250 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom T-Shirt Designer for Woocommerce

“WooCommerce Custom T-shirt Designer” plugin is a WooCommerce Extension to Design or Customize T-shirts by the visitors and order instantly.

You can check its Extraordinary features at: [Link Removed]

By this Extension customer can design the t-shirt , Add Text , Numbers or Logo . Can choose Color, Font Size, Alignment and many more. Customers can upload a logo to different positions (left, center, right) of t-shirt or can select existing logo from the sample items. The Images / Logo are DRAGGABLE anywhere on the T-shirt.

I just LOVED it :)

240 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Frontend Submissions product woocommerce

allows a vendor to sell its products through the site on frontedn as evanto marketplace or as this extension https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extension/frontend-submissions/

228 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Date and/or Time to Tickets

When a single event has multiple dates/times that tickets are available (e.g. a concert with more than one show, matinee/evening, etc), it would be great to be able to distinguish that within the ticket from other ticket products of the same event.

226 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve multiple line items support in Zapier extension

Right now, you can't get multiple line items from a WooCommerce order into, for instance, a Xero invoice via Zapier.

It seems to be a limitation of the Zapier add-on for WooCommerce because Zapier-Xero integration does have this capability working with other source systems, such as Shopify and Magento.

https://zapier.com/help/xero/#multiple-line-items

223 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Delay Start of Subscription

I wondered if there was a way to offer an option to delay the start of a subscription? I want to market my subscription as a present, which means the subscription should be available from the time the present is given not from when it is purchased.

221 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Salesforce Integration

It would totally rock if there was an extension that allowed WooCommerce purchases to directly post to Salesforce fields that we specify. Shouldn't be too hard. I know that lots of non-profits use Salesforce.

For a plugin like this I think it would be reasonable to charge a higher fee than normal (i.e. $100)

215 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hide specific shipping method if free shipping is available

Make it possible in the free version to hide specific shipping methods when free shipping becomes available. Right now you can either hide all other shipping methods if free shipping is available or you can show all shipping methods. But if you want to only hide one specific shipping method when free shipping is available you can't do that.

214 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multi-store management within the app

Option to be able to manage several stores in the app without logging out of one store and logging back into another store. Easy switch between the stores will be great!

210 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ACH support to Stripe

Stripe now supports ACH payments (https://stripe.com/blog/accept-ach-payments) however there is no way to currently do this through WooCommerce. I use WooCommerce Subscriptions and would love if some of my customers could pay with their bank account instead of their credit card via Stripe.

210 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Two Calendar Date Picker (one for Start Date, one for End Date)

My premise and experience, based on user testing, is that the current 'duration' picker option is confusing for people. Using a single calendar to select start/end times problematic for the following reasons:

1. A single calendar non-standard. And so, people don't know how to use it from experience. The vast majority of reservation systems use two-calendar date pickers to establish duration.

2. A single calendar is unintuitive. The labels that explain that you need 'pick start date' or 'pick and end date' loop, so that once you've picked your end date it asks for a start date again. In fact,…

208 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. multi currency function

add a multi currency function that will allow different prices to be added to products not just a straight conversion, as some company's want to charge products out at different prices to different countries.

201 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option to change Order Status in the app

It will be great to be able to change the status of the orders in the app not only to `Completed` but to other statuses as well.

200 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Woocommerce Auction

Allow me to set an item in woo-commerce to auction. I sell regular items in my store but sometimes I want to auction off an item for charity. It would be neat to be able to set an item up for this.

187 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    60 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Subscriptions to renew on set dates

We want to set specific dates for subscriptions to renew. For example, if a customer purchases the product on February 15, the next available payment date is 1 April. The subscription would then renew on the 1 Apr, 1 Jul, 1 Oct, 1 Jan (every 3 months).

At the moment, if a customer purchases a subscription on Feb 15, the subscription starts on 1 March (with renewal every 3 months). We want to set standard renewal dates for all subscribers.

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integration with Mailerlite

The ability to integrate with Mailerlite would be awesome. There are a fast-growing number of Mailerlite users who are requesting this integration. The ability to auto segment lists based on certain customer actions etc... would be great!

179 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WooCommerce Memberships: Member Menus

Add the ability to setup menus for specific membership plans. This would replace the primary menu when the member is logged in.

This will not simply restrict menu items in an existing menu (as the code required for this implementation isn't very flexible / friendly to other plugins), but would instead require the addition of new menus for the membership plan.

For non-members, the regular menu will be displayed. Once a member is logged in, the menu will be replaced with the plan-specific menu.

178 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Subscriptions - Enhanced Coupon Support for Active Subscriptions

Once a user has an active subscription not much can currently be done in the form of coupons/discounts. It would be nice to have the ability to do any of the below:

- Allow the user to apply coupons to his active subscription giving either another 1 time discount or additional subscription time
    - Allow users to gift free subscription time to other users which could then be applied to an active subscription
    - Redeem points for additional subscription time for an active subscription
    - Allow store credit to be used as payment method on more than the initial billing…

171 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. UPC field

since most retailers (at least in the N. America) use UPC for product tracking (thinking amazon.com) you would think that it would be a good field to add. I think most folks don't sell outside their woo site? Most of all my retailers (we do wholesale) require a UPC for our items when ordering.

Only having a SKU field really does not solve this issue. We use SKU for product ID when ordering from our suppliers and UPC when working with our retailers.

I would add it- its pretty important for shopowners (like me) that sell wholesale to other retailers…

162 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base