WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Vote for an existing idea (237)
  • or
  1. Correction for empty cart to shop.

Hi,

I would like to request to have an option to change setting on the page with empty cart.

When I was in the empty cart page, there was a radio button to click and return to shop but my shop page was already deleted so there was no way for me to set to return to home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move "Terms & Conditions" checkbox BEFORE place order button

Currently, the "Terms & Conditions" checkbox is loaded AFTER the place order button on the checkout page: http://cl.ly/OIp0

I propose that this field be moved BEFORE the button, in order to accommodate wide and full-width buttons. This would make a much clearer logical path for users to make the correct selection.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

This has been changed in WC 2.3 Handsome Hippo which should be released January 2015. (It’s already completed in the master branch in GitHub)
    http://cld.wthms.co/1cRIP

If after this update you still see this issue it’s most likely your theme.

3. LOAD MORE button inside extension BRADS, necessary for smartphone

LOAD MORE button inside extension BRADS, necessary for smartphone

often Brands descriptions are long so for smartphone is necessary a LOAD MORE button.

Thanks
    Simone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hook for text before/after Payment Request Button

I would like a hook to add text before or after the Apple/Google pay button so I can quickly describe what the button is. I've received feedback from mostly Google users that they're confused with the purple button, so a quick paragraph saying they can pay quickly using that or continue to fill in their information would be very handy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dynamic Pricing compatibility with Buy Now button

The Buy Now button ignores the discount rules created with Dynamic Pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding Download Button for discount 100%

adding directly "download" button , for downloadable products with a discount of 100 % , without going through the checkout.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Options "Hierarchy"

Enable a checkbox, or radio button option which, if checked will open up other options to be chosen.
    Foe example, the initial question could be "Is this item a gift?". If the checkbox is checked, or "Yes" is chosen, two other options appear "Gift Message" and "Gift Wrap". If the checkbox is not checked, or "No" is chosen, the sub options remain hidden.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Wishlist plugin: wishlist buttons on the shop / archive view

The wishlist button only appears on the single product pages. I also want the buttons in the shop / archive view.

I think this is essential functionality. A lot of people just see the archive pages.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add to Cart/ Member Download Button

I would like to create a store/ membership site for selling digital products. I would like a plugin that would allow two separate buttons for each product. One that says "Add to Cart" and a separate Button that says "Download" for Members Only

So paying members can instantly download the product and non members get a pop up that says join to download

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add descriptive class to "Apply Coupon" and "Update Cart" buttons.

Please add a descriptive class to the "Apply Coupon" and "Update Cart" buttons. Currently they have the non-descriptive "button" class. It would be nice if they had a class like the "Proceed To Checkout" button. If that's not possible please give them an ID then. I want to style these separate of themselves. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. include a 'back to shop' button on product pages

It would be great to be able to add a 'Back to shop' button or 'Shop some more' button onto individual product pages. This could be a global setting with a simple 'display' or 'hide' option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. shopping continue button should not be disappear after update

shopping continue button should not be disappear after update

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let us Change the "Add to Cart" Button - text, and design.

The current Add to Cart button is weak. If we could change it to add our own button - it could be a massive change for ecommerce at our site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WIshlist Button to display on Product lising page

I am trying to add the "Add to WIshlist" to the product listing page. but it only shows up on the single Product page. I want to get "Add to Wishlist" button to show up on product listing page. I also want to disable the Add to Cart button altogether.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Move "Terms & Conditions" and checkbox BEFORE place order button

It says this previous idea is completed:
    http://ideas.woothemes.com/forums/133476-woocommerce/suggestions/3854836-move-terms-conditions-checkbox-before-place-or

But terms & conditions is still placed AFTER place order button, looking at payment.php:

<?php echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_order_button_html', '<input type="submit" class="button alt" name="woocommerce_checkout_place_order" id="place_order" value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" data-value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" />' ); ?>

<?php if ( wc_get_page_id( 'terms' ) > 0 && apply_filters( 'woocommerce_checkout_show_terms', true ) ) : ?>
    <p class="form-row terms">
    <label for="terms" class="checkbox"><?php printf( __( 'I&rsquo;ve read and accept the <a href="%s" target="_blank">terms &amp; conditions</a>', 'woocommerce' ), esc_url( wc_get_page_permalink( 'terms' ) ) ); ?></label>
    <input type="checkbox" class="input-checkbox" name="terms" <?php checked( apply_filters( 'woocommerce_terms_is_checked_default',…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

Its would be a nice ease if we add Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove Add to Cart Button for Specific Products, but show price

Remove Add to Cart Button for Specific Products, but show price

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Checkout button beside 'add to cart' in product page

Now, it's just an 'add to cart' on the product page.

There should be a 'proceed to checkout' button beside it as well.

There is a plugin that allows you to redirect directly to the checkout page, but that's not suitable.

With both buttons available, you can have multiple options..

- add multiple variations to cart,
    - choose to go directly to checkout after making a choice (instead of adding a step of viewing the cart

A 'proceed to checkout' button will also make it more intuitive for less savvy users, like the older folks, or those whose command of…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Text (Important Announcement to Buyers) via Global Add-On's

Would like the option to add a text-line via Global Add's ons.

For example;

<Span class="redtext">Ready to Ship in 1-2 Weeks</a>

Not all my products can ship in one time frame. It's important to label which products can ship out when, and clients need to see this announcement before the add to cart button.

This text line cannot be customized by the buyer. This would be an additional option laid out like so;

Checkbox – shows a checkbox or checkboxes that can be ticked/unticked by a customer
    Radio buttons – shows a radio button or radio buttons of which the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add "loading overlay gif" on single_add_to_cart class button

when clicking on a single_add_to_cart button (on product page) the "loading gif" does not appear.
    Then when form is being submited, nothing indicates to user the item is being added to cart.

I suggest you only add this few js code in /assets/js/frontend/add-to-cart.js :

$(document).on( 'click', '.button', function() {
    $(this).addClass('loading');
    });

or something like that ... it should do the work !

NB : same thing happen with all buttons in general (in cart page for instance) ...

br

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base