WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooThemes catalog. This is not a sales channel.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Table Rate Extension input fields are too small

In Safari browsers the fields are big enough for the numbers in them. But on Windows with Chrome, the Min/Max fields are tiny and truncate what I can see. To get the fields usable again, I have to zoom out in the browser to make things really small so they fit. Please cross-browser test and tweak so the numbers are visible in all fields.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Sort product attributes (names, not values)

WooCommerce feature: it would be nice to be able sort the product attributes in the admin screen. I don't mean sorting of product attribute VALUES (used for dropdown etc. on the public product page), but sorting of the attributes themselves, e.g. Size - Color, in stead of Color - Size. The effect would be visible in the Product Tab and near the Add to cart button.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • "Edit Order Statuses" capability for User Roles

WooCommerce user role capabilities need to be support "Edit Order Statuses". It means when we can be create a custom role with or without manage (change) Order Statuses.

It is very important for a large teams.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • HyperTone Excel : Possible Negative effects?

If of course, then it is a correct time to use HyperTone Excel testosterone booster. It's an innovative nutritional supplement that promises to boost your libido, build the bigger and more powerful muscle mass, and a lot more. Additionally, adding this item to your everyday routine, you don't should stress over its result. Because this formula is a combination of high-quality ingredients that supply only more secure results. To recognize more about this item, keep reading this in-depth evaluation ahead. HyperTone Excel is an impressive testosterone booster that promises to construct stronger, larger, as well as much healthier body. This…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Multiple shipping options in pre-order

I would like very much to have an option that let a customer to add a "in stock" product with a pre-order one and have an option to allow 2 free shipping if the total of the order is over 100$ or only one free shipping (when the pre-order is arrived) if the total is between 70$ and 100$ and no free shipping at all if the total is not 70$. The customer could have a place to check in the cart if they want multiple shipping or not and apply automatically the fees if needed.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Paytrail payment gateway: store side payment method selection

Feature request for the Paytrail plugin for WooCommerce.

The Paytrail payment gateway in Finland allows for bypassing payment method selection (which card or bank etc.) on their end to streamline the online shopping experience. Two of my current WooCommerce clients have asked about this, as apparently Paytrail is promoting this feature to them.

They have a simple portion in their API that allows for this, which simply requires the sending of two values in addition to the things sent currently. So just a value for which method was chosen, and a second value telling the bypass should be done on…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Level of organizations - Dynamic Pricing

Allow 2 levels of organization within the Advanced Category Pricing page? In other words, since I have 203 customer groups, and each of those have up to 200 product category/product specific discounts; would it be possible to show a list of customer groups (these will be organized user different user roles), then after clicking on each customer group the list of product category and product specific discounts for just that group show on the next page.

This would be a huge help, and is how Prestashop currently organizes groups and discounts within those groups. I still love Woocommerce way more,…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Missing useful information in new customer order confirmation e-mail

I do miss two important pieces of information in the new customer order confirmation e-mail which would be extremely helpful.

1. payment method choosen. It would be helpful to see what payment method the customer was using and if it was paid already via paypal-payment.

2. a link directly to the woocommerce installation opening corresponding order.

I think this should not be too difficult to add and would be very helpfull.

cheers,
                  Bernhard

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Improvements in digital products

Hi, I wanted to leave some ideas for future updates, for example I'm creating a digital products store and I see that they could be improved a lot more, for example:

1- The product add page could be created easier for the selling users and simplify the product upload form, I see that it has many options that could be improved as the theme attributes and categories, once you select a category should only show the subcategories Of the selected category, the attributes would be better in another field as the categories since it is somewhat hidden in their options,…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Allow password to be sent in welcome email after import

Currently a separate email obtaining the new users password will need to be sent manually. It would be a nice to have an option to include the password created for the user in the welcome email

https://cloudup.com/c6a21ySJqaa

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Add "Put Stripe in Test Mode" for Administrators mode so we can test new checkout products while keeping other products in live checkout

We run a live site and while staging sites are great they're a bear with "product licenses" and end points etc.

Seems like it would be easy and awesome to have a check box to enable stripe test mode ONLY for administrators..so we can do test checkouts while public customers continuing checking out like normal.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • WooCommerce Checkout Add-On extension and user based checkout options

I'm currently working on a website that not only sells but also rents equipment to customers. Not all customers are the same as in some customers have there own personal inventory ( big clients ). These clients have to have user based checkout options that other normal clients don't need. I could not find any plugins that are already doing this. I would think it would be a great idea if you could set checkout options on or off based on user roles of accounts!

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Control 'add to cart' and price visibility by category

For the Catalog Visibility Options plugin...

Please add these two settings for categories:

Who can purchase this category
                            Who can view prices in this category

Thanks!

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • GoCardless payment gateway - Order should not create if user never pay on GoCardless screen

Order created without any status after user rejected to pay via GoCardless after GoCardless screen was triggered. Suggest order summary page has a clearer status and if user never pay on GoCardlesss screen, order should not be created.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Items Filter (by category)

Can you make it possible to filter items/products by category the way 'Screen Options' filters what shows in the Wordpress dashboard?
                                For instance, checking on 'physical products' to show only items that are physical in the 'Shop' page.

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Improvement to UPS Shipping Plugin

I have created a plugin that works with the UPS Shipping Plugin. It creates shipments, generates tracking numbers and shipping labels, and allows for scheduling of pickup. I would like to discuss this with you as I have seen several people asking for this type of functionality. Currently the plugin only supports UPS shipment, but I will be working to add Fedex and USPS functionality in the near future.

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Add exchange rate overide to woocommerce currency converter widget

Have the option to overide the API exchange rate for the Woocommerce currency converter.

This will provide the option to set a fixed price for each currency or just to make your own set exchange rate based off the shop base currency. It would be extremely user friendly if a meta box was added in the product pages (in the backend) where you could enter the price for each currency. (I saw another plugin which does this)

All of the competitors to the currency converter widget on Codecanyon have the option to overide the API exchange rate used to convert…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • WC Subscriptions - Disable Customer Renewal Invoice when order is free

When using Subscriptions in a membership site.

3 membership types. 2 paid and one free.

If a customer has a free monthly membership (product) they receive a Customer Renewal Invoice monthly.

An invoice that just says £0 due.

We also have paid products (memberships), so only want to disable the emails for those with the free membership.

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Discount Based on Payment Type

Hi,
                                        Customers are often reluctant to pay by Credit Card, as they are still getting use the the idea of online payments. Thus they often opt for BACS / EFT method.

It would be great to offer a small discount for orders paid with Credit Card.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • WooCommerce - Checkout Field Editorer per page basis.

We would like the ability to use Checkout Field Editor to edit the checkout fields on a per page basis.

So we could create a custom checkout page using "One Page Checkout" and edit the checkout fields ONLY for that page. Without affecting the standard checkout page or other custom checkout pages.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)