WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Description textbox for "Add Bulk Coupons" view

Please add description textbox in a "Add Bulk Coupons" view so you can also add a description while adding multiple coupons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. First Data UK - Add locale support

FirstData UK includes a language parameter for adjusting the language of the payment page on FirstData. I suggest we pass the language para

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatic e-mail can be different for each bookable item

Each bookable item should have it's own custom response e-mail sent to the client. As this e-mail should include details which are different for each item. Address for guesthouse, contact details, information about meals and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Early Form Submission for Email Capture

There are currently lots of tools on the market which do this, and integrate with WC, such as:

• CartHook
    • Jilt (by SkyVerge)
    • AutomateWoo
    • TycheSoftwares "Abandoned Cart Pro"

But all of these tools are bulky and bloated, in that they aim to solve marketing automation as well. (All I wanted was email capture, let me handle my own marketing automation!)

It would be nice if WC would develop a lightweight extension to capture email addresses from email form fields prior to submission. That way, the address could be accessible and usable by whatever tool you use for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option for min/max quantities to sell the last stock if it is below 'Group of...'

We are trying to sell the last items. i.e: we have this product with a stock of 19. The 'Group of...' is set to 5, after 3 sells (of 5) we are left over with 4 items. These item's can't be sold because the 'Group of...' is 5.

What we would like to accomplish is a way to sell with a 'Group of...' 5 unless the amount is < the 'Group of...'. With this we would be able to sell the last 4 items of this product. A simple checkbox for this would be great:
    "Allow to buy the last…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Serialized digital downloads

I'd like to sell a digital download, but alter it to contain specific info the user adds to it. perhaps I'm overlooking an obvious solution?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Polylang in app woo

The app doesn’t show orders in all the languages. Only in the default one, the notifications are correct and the numbers too, but we would like to see the orders in the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Display optional warranty purchase information in customer emails

We have purchase and added the warranty plugin to out site and it appears to be working. One major issue we have is that although we can see the warranty purchase information in the wp admin under the specific orders, the emails being sent to the client and customer do not contain the warranty purchase information. There is now way for the customer or admin to see the warranty purchase in the emails being sent out.

We need to display the warranty purchase information on the New Customer order emails that go out under the products that the warranty was…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Kaspersky Activation

Kaspersky web security offers best answers for keeping your framework secure from dangers. Visit the site activation.kaspersky.com to initiate your item actuation key today.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Anti-Fraud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change 'shipping note' to below 'billing address' section

Hi, In 'checkout' page, the 'shipping note' area use css col-2. This force it to be on right side of the page. Even we remove it, the empty space is till there and 'Your Order' and 'Credit card' section can not lay out nicely on the right. This is ok in Storefront theme but not OK in other theme. Not even the empty underscores theme with additional css.

I think you should move the 'shipping note' to just below 'billing address' section and put 'your order' and 'credit card' info on right for all themes. so for example, apply the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Table Rate Shipping migration to Shipping Zones management

With the imminent release of Shipping Zones in WooCommerce 2.6 I am rather nervous about the migration or update process for Table Rate Shipping.

I've literally spent days and days building conditional tables for a number of clients.

It would be nice to know that is being confidently managed by Woo and that there is a way of managing the upgrade. So, that's my idea, is it being managed?

Oh, and that import/export function on Table Rates that we've been asking for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. https://goldencondor.org/surge-rx-male-enhancement/

To supplement these herbs, you can take supplements that help you circulatory system, such as, coenzyme A, coenzyme-Q10, B-12, folate, vitamins B-6 and B-3, vitamin C, vitamin E, magnesium, copper, zinc and essential fatty acids.
    https://goldencondor.org/surge-rx-male-enhancement/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. product vendor is a nice product, with smart team support but it lucks some features such, to brows vedors by country and ip redirection

product vendor is a nice product, with smart team support but it lucks some features such, to brows vendors by country and IP redirection, i mean to load or show only the vendors of the user country beside his browsing to other countries vendor list.
    also it lucks some other features such sms verification to newly registered vendors or users, and does not have many language files in the globe such the east african languages, amharic, sawahili, somali, etc.
    and iam sure i will be buy as soon as you add these features

with best regards
    rich daddy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Renaming "Standard rate" in Tax screen

Currently you can add custom rates but not rename the default one. You can leave the default one empty and add all as custom rates, but not very intuitive. To be improved or documented.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Article Printing with pdf-plugins dont work, no pictures in pdf, why?

Article Printing with pdf-plugins dont work, no pictures in pdf, why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to export licence keys generated by Software Add On

I was a bit surprised to discover that the Software Add On plug-in has no way of exporting a list of generated licence keys.

I'm trying to set up a new upgradable product so need to populate a field for the product with existing keys. The only way to do this seems to be to go through each order individually and copy paste them out. With about 250 orders to go through I'm not relishing this.

Less of an idea this, more of a 'why does it not already exist'?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm looking for a system that allows many discount coupon codes, each linked to a supporting sponsor.

I'm looking for a system that allows many discount coupon codes, each linked to a supporting sponsor so that the code pays that sponsor a portion of the sale as well as the giving the customer a discount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. http://supplementexamine.com/testo-ultra/

Testo Ultra A healthy standing is an indication that this strategy and/or strategy will continue to function, it's protected, cost-effective, and the email address details are resilient. The more stories about failures you see, the more adverse views you see, the more adverse press you see, the more lawsuits you see, and the more you see stories of men who had no luck with an approach, the more I would recommend you reconsider that particular strategy or item. The Final Examine... Natural growth. The best cause of side-effects with Testo Ultra growth is unnaturally getting Testo Ultra larger.
    http://supplementexamine.com/testo-ultra/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base