WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. blueprint, the in inebriating

opti farms keto Engender at large on the contract you to bearing regarding your despite go off apposite diminishment targets speedier than cheaply. A months regretful orderly pretence ache-signal £39.99, thither attention to devotion a crush opti farms keto on to unto to luxuriant Settle combined forgo bring to an eradicate surrounding forgo forth regrets for at lodge wean almost wean far exotic or ..

http://www.trymaxface.com/keto/optifarmsketo.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. account live password reset, 1-800-436-6070, account.live.com.sign in

That is common computer errors software repair like account.live.com/password/reset, account live password reset or account live com password reset if you want properly solution contact us 1-800-436-6070 toll free 24X7 related issues instantly solution.

You are not open your PC or Laptop in safe mode or some specific files and folders are not opening then make call 1-800-436-6070 toll free number account live com password reset, account.live.com/password/reset or account.live.com.sign in get aware about.

http://tailorsniftywork.com/account-live-com-password-reset.html
    http://tailorsniftywork.com/account-live-password-reset.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Correct cost of goods at date of refund

It would be nice if the refund of an order and the cost of good would take place on the date of the refund. It now takes place on the date of the creation of the order.

It would be easier to read the reports that way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Cost of Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pay button on "View Order" page when "Order status: pending"

User returns to site with product in cart... sees "Pay" and "View " buttons. "View" directs user to "View Order" page. When "Order status: pending", include a "Pay" button here, as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Front End Event Post Submission Form For Calendars - includes Payment Gateway

A plugin that works with most or all current popular WordPress Calendar plugins.

This WooCommerce plugin provides a "front-end" calender event post submission form that allows posting an event to the calendar for free or for a fee.

When for a fee, a payment processing form is used that works with most payment processors as PayPal, Square, Stripe, Braintree and others.

When the post is for a fee, a person pays for the submission and the post is not be submitted until payment is successful, then it is submitted.

This front-end submission form should provide teh website owner the option…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. https://wellnesstrials.org/keto-buzz-uk/

Ketosis is utilized such an experiment, and it works consecutively by burning the energy present in the platform. With the help of this, Keto Buzz Pills has formed a very perfect blend of only natural and herbal extracts to give you a metabolic state where only fats are utilized to give yourself energy for anything which you are doing throughout the day.

https://wellnesstrials.org/keto-buzz-uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. http://lescrapdethyli.over-blog.com/

This helps members with Nerotenze. I have been giving some serious consideration to this topic and the ability to do this with Nerotenze is overrated. It's all topsy turvy. That works for me as Nerotenze is really small at this time.
    It's the truth, plain and simple.
    There are a couple of things you could do to help stop this from happening. You won't believe these lovely musings about Nerotenze. Nerotenze is certain to be enjoyed by the entire family. It is how to get a Nerotenze without a Nerotenze.
    http://lescrapdethyli.over-blog.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What users say about BioSlim Daily Power Cleanse?

Making Use Of Bioslim Daily Power Cleanse was an extraordinary experience for me. When I started using the formula, I began feeling much more lively as well as restored. It helped me deal with a puffed up intestine and also undesirable defecations, and also made me standard. I'm extremely pleased with the results it given to me. With its constant and also proper utilization, I obtained the possibility to see the desired outcomes inside a month, which is outstanding. Finally, I am to an excellent level web content with the outcomes and also would prescribe it to all. BioSlim Daily…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bulk Stock Management plugin, add delete to Bulk Actions menu

It would be really helpful to add Delete to the Bulk Actions menu of Bulk Stock Management.
    My Clients turn over ranges of products and to delete the range when stock is finished would be very quick and useful.
    Great plugin!

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. http://ph375-review.com/rapid-tone-diet/

Rapid Tone Diet : And that also goes for processed and packaged foods; they are going to pack in more calories and this shall be detrimental to your weight loss targets. Fasting, when done properly, can be a primary a part of a strong weight loss plan. Unintentional or unexplained weight loss may be brought on by quite a lot of issues, including depression, sure remedy and diabetes.

Read More : http://ph375-review.com/rapid-tone-diet/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Coupons - Add variations to the general section of the coupons.

We have paying members with membership codes. Under certain categories/products, they will save a certain percentage. Other categories/products, they may have a certain $ amount taken off.
    Right now we have to do this manually after the product is submitted, but this would make it easier to process coupons with different values for certain merchandise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GEO location option for searches in the Marketplace

GEO location option or add a location tag for searches with the Product Vendors/Marketplace

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Finder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filter to change email heading in advanced notifications vendor mails

------ No category for advanced notifications plugin found -------

In a earlier versions of the advanced-notifications plugin you could change the heading of mails (text inside the big colored block) by overwriting the template "new_order". Since the new template name "new-order" I can't reach the string any more in the template.

There is a filter to change the email subject line but not the other parts going into the template loader.

I would like to see a filter for the email-heading or even the whole array passed into wc_get_template().

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://health-body.org/ezytone-detox/

Ezytone Detox your body in decreasing the cholesterol levels It is the product which will also increase your stamina naturally which is very important too This item is completely organic and it will also keep you safe from any type of adverse effects It will also make you a very active person Ezytone Detox Reviews are just amazing and you will also like them very much because each and every user of this product have appreciated it very much and this is the reason that this product has very exclusive stock which gets sold out quickly You can also get…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Omni Channel Shoppers Experience!

In this digital era, lots of businesses are using the point-of-sale software as the best way to increase the available time for their associates to dedicate to quality services and satisfaction to customers. By increasing consumer service, the retail POS Software assists improve sales while helping to keep better track of inventory & all those things of that nature.

A retail POS Software can smartly help with controlling inventory levels as well as tracking complete business operations.

In the ever-changing surroundings of the retail industry, customer service is rapidly becoming the first priority for many companies. Because retail establishment requires…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Retailers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keto Ultra Diet

Keto Ultra Diet or Weight-loss technique is a natural weight loss supplement without any side effects. Keto Ultra Diet supplement is said to burn out excess fat and calories. When undergoing this natural weight loss method the hard fat layer present in a person’s body is burned by a process known as Ketosis.

https://sites.google.com/view/privyfarmsketoreviews/Keto-Ultra-Diet
    https://www.academia.edu/38187901/Keto_Ultra_Diet_Keto_Ultra_Diet_Reviews_Keto_Ultra_Diet_Shark_Tank
    https://steroidsciense.blogspot.com/2019/01/keto-ultra-diet-keto-ultra-diet-shark.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Red Dot = SOLD

There is a standard in the artist community of placing a red dot next to a painting (or other item) which has been sold. Because so many people are utilitizing woo commerce and the internet to sell their hand made goods, it would be terrific if you could create this as a feature of woo commerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. What Is Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies?

We have a steady 10 milligram Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies in line with gummy dose in our nutrients, so human beings can flow up incrementally and locate the dose that works for them,” Sill says.For him, that’s two or 3 gummies every morning daily assist him loosen up and awareness, and maybe every other one or two earlier than a exercising. If he’s walking inday-to-day hassle sleeping, Sill every now and then provides a bit Sunday Scaries CBD tincture, which makes it easy daily get a better dose of CBD with out housing 1/2 a dozen gummies before bedtime.Click Here …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. reservation

I hold CPR classes and I'd like to have a plug-in or Widget that allows the client to pick a course date from a displayed calendar and then pay for the course via credit card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base