WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conflict with Product Upsell Images

The user needed to show the product variations in the loop template. Everything seemed to be fine until updating the upsells product attached to the variable product that uses the Additional Variation Images extension. After updating when the page loads, especially the first time, the gallery shows the featured image of one of the upsell products.

The problem seems to be that in the js of the Additional Variation Images extension it refers to the DOM element `form.variations_form`, assuming that there is only one of this form. But if the variations are shown in the loop template, the form is…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Membership emails aren't tied to membership start date

Currently Follow Ups Membership emails are not currently based on the membership state date or the order date. Instead, it stores its own date that is the original date of the order.

The problem with this that they can change a customer's start date or order date to update their membership content, however that doesn't update the date that Follow Ups has stored.

Eg.
    - Original order date December 1, 2017
    - Follow-Ups stores a time stamp of December 1, 2017
    - Update order date to January 15th, 2017
    - Follow-Ups still has the stored date of December 1, 2017 …

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. FreshDesk - responsiveness of table for small screens

On small screens, the My Support tickets table can be too big

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HelpScout Integration: Display Lifetime Discount (LTD)

Hi,

We purchased your HelpScout integration and are glad we did! It lets our employees see lifetime value and previous orders!

But there's a problem. This does not include lifetime discounts (LTD), which would be important to know if a customer is a squeaky wheel or a VIP: http://imgur.com/a/fE7Rf

What do you think about adding this to a future version of the plugin? It would make a huge huge difference and it is essential information if you are already posting the lifetime value (LTV).

We would pay a lot of money for this as a custom development but I don't…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add option to overwrite current per product rates on import

When you import shipping rates for an individual product, they are appended to the rate(s) already there. So you cannot import rates to overwrite the current rates even if they're the same county/state/zipcode.

Currently you end up with duplicates which prevents accidental over-writing, but an option to choose to overwrite duplicates would be a useful feature (at least for this user).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Booking edit screen UI improvement?

Currently on the Booking edit screen, the "Booked Product" dropdown lists the products in a hierarchical fashion - unfortunately, if separate bookable products share a common resource it is less than abundantly obvious which product/resource pair I might be selecting. As an example: http://cld.wthms.co/m5zH/4iKLqVZZ

I believe this should be separated out on another dropdown list for resources.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. activation.kaspersky.com

activation.kaspersky.com initiation is a basic and clear procedure. Enter the item initiation code to begin. In addition, you would need to demonstrate that you are not a robot! https://www.activatekasperskykey.com/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Debug Logging not working

The plugin seems to have custom debug logging in the plugin. This can be enabled in Follow-Up Emails > Settings > Tools.
    I set this to Log to File = All

I then tried scheduling emails, sending scheduled emails. Sending manual emails, and several other actions. But the log file always seemed to remain empty. I can see the file `wp-content/uploads/fue.log` but it remains empty.

I'm not sure what should be logged in the debug logging, but it would be helpful if it would at least log something.

Might also be worthwhile to switch to the WooCommerce logger: https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/class-WC_Logger.html

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dynamic Membership Lookup Filter

When viewing the Members Tab of Memberships, I fully expected to see dynamic links at the top next to "All (###) | Active (###) | Paused (##)" representing each Membership Plan I had created. It would function much like the Group plugin performs on the "Users" interface in that if a group exists, there is a built-in filter link created for that group listing the number of users belonging to that group. In the same way, I expected to see the Membership Plans I had created along with the number of people with Active memberships for that Plan and by…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding Values to both Line Cost and Item Cost at the same time adds the two prices together

When adding a Line Cost and Item cost, single items purchased returned the Line Cost + Item Cost. Instead, when adding a value to both the Line Cost and Item Cost, I'd like single items single items purchased to return the Line Cost value and multiple items purchased would return the Item Cost count.

The reason being is that the customer could enter a higher price in the Line Cost field and provide a "discounted" rate or lower rate in the Item Cost field in case they want a reduced shipping rate for multiple items purchased.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unavailable resources on admin calendar

For stores that make use of numerous resources, it would be extremely helpful to have a way to display which resources have been scheduled as unavailable during a particular day in the admin calendar.

Would love to open up a discussion on how to prevent the admin from booking unavailable resources.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integration with Polylang

I will give the possisibility to the user to assign a language to emails the same way as for other types of contents such as posts or pages.

A convenient feature would be to have languages columns in the Emails list table as done for pages.

Would it be possible to pass the $email object as argument of the `fue_table_all_products_body` action in all places it is fired.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Kaspersky Activate

Kaspersky web security offers best answers for keeping your framework secure from dangers. Visit the site Kaspersky Activate to enact your item initiation key today. https://www.activatekasperskykey.com/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Product CSV Import Suite compatibility

Is it possible to make this plugin compatible with Product CSV Import Suite?

It actually stores the shipping rules in a custom table, so Product CSV Import Suite can't export them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trigger emails to be sent again with "resend new order notifications" trigger.

Customer is thinking this trigger should send out advanced notifications again: http://cld.wthms.co/99R44E

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Follow Ups + Subscriptions: Cancellation Email Needs Check for Active Subscriptions

What I expected

When creating an email to send to a customer for a cancelled subscription there's no logic to check to see if the customer has since resubscribed, or purchased a new subscription.

Use Case:

In the case of the user they offer Monthly and Annual Subscriptions, where the Annual Subscription reflected a discount in comparison to the Monthly Subscription. So as an example, the Subscription was $10 a month or $100 per year.

When a customer cancels a monthly Subscription, the follow up is triggered to attempt to get the customer to resubscribe, or purchase an annual subscription.…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Does not show Checkout Addons in email unless Include Order Total is enabled

When customer adds options created from the Checkout Addons extension at checkout, the receiver of the Advanced Notifications should also get an email detailing the checkout addons like this:

Link to screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/STY8VV

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer’s email is not removed from mailing list when subscription gets cancelled

Subscription linked to Membership adds email to mailing list but the email does not get removed when the subscription gets cancelled.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a Settings Field for Menu Item in My Account

Currently in the settings, you can choose the singular and plural names for 'Point(s)'. This text is then used throughout the frontend of the site.

Due to translations to Finnish which makes the plural version not make sense, would like the option to set the text on the left side of the My Account area.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base