WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Add-ons must be displayed but are not required

Your product add-ons plugin is almost what I need. If the product has add-ons they need to be seen. Currently you can add add-ons to a product but they can add the product to the cart without ever seeing the add-ons from the product-category page. I know I can require add-ons but that does not work for me either because the add-ons are not required but I want them to know that they exist. It would be nice to have a require view button to require that they go to the product page to select options before adding to cart…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Whole Greens CBD : Oil Work For Pain Relief

Whole Greens CBD While it can occur without Joints Pain Relief, torment is a decent marker that something isn't right. And also extraordinary torment, which ordinarily makes us keep running for the telephone to orchestrate a dental practitioner arrangement, you can likewise now and again feel additional touchy when eating hot or cool sustenance, or some of the time feel a twinge while gnawing into something. In the event that you see one of your teeth getting to be stained, or the gums around it getting to be swollen it's likewise a notice flag that it should be taken a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Stamps.com API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Collection names when multiple persons are booked

It would be great to be able to collect the names of multiple persons on the booking page that is then saved to the actual booking. In our case when someone books for multiple people we'd like to have additional fields display to collect their names so that when they attend the booking we have a record of the names of people that are attending.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter to customize Subscriptions list columns

The WooCommerce Subscriptions list should allow to filter the list columns as it is considered best practice for any plugin.

Please add this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When resend old order with download links re-enabled, please INCLUDE the download links in the email!

this is the use scenario:
    Download links have expired for an old order, and user asks for new download.
    Currently I can re-enabled download, but there is no way for me to email those links to user. If I resend the order email it contains no download links. The only way the user can access old downloads is via their account. This is not best practice for serving an existing customer.

If I re-enable download for an order, and resend that order email then it should also include active download links.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add start date to WooCommerce coupons

Currently, Coupons allow for an end date. I suggest adding a start date. If a coupon code is set to begin at a future date, a merchant could send out an email listing several coupons that are good on specific dates. As it is set up now in order to avoid shoppers from using coupons ahead of the start date the merchant would need to create the coupon on the day the coupon is set to be active.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have multi-order shipping label purchase like PayPal does

Currently, shipping for each order is purchased separately, requiring each order to be opened one at a time. Hugely time-consuming.

PayPal allows the purchase of shipping for all orders in one move. If multiple orders are placed, PayPal gives me a screen showing each customer order as a line item. I can then apply preset shipping labels (class, weight, etc.) to the whole bloc or apply unique shipping to any individual order on the list. I don't have to manually open each order as Woocommerce requires.

This saves AN ENORMOUS amount of time when buying shipping. As a newcomer to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add nested category layout to Search page, Tags and Attribute Pages too!

The Nested layout plugin only shows all products in a nested subcategory layout on the parent category page.

The nested category layout of products really should also be implemented across all product listing pages including search results, tags, attributes etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. how can many articles from simpe to variabiles convert?

how can many articles from simpe to variabiles convert?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. http://www.order4trial.com/tone-keto-uk/

Tone Keto UK So you don't need to pressure over it r king Process Of Weight Loss As the truth, we consume a bigger number of energy than required and we increment weight. Weight Loss remains you complete for a more extended time as it controls your longing of sustenance. You will devour less calories but sense a lot vitality. This additionally complements your digestion rate from that your energy http://www.order4trial.com/tone-keto-uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Let us Change the "Add to Cart" Button - text, and design.

The current Add to Cart button is weak. If we could change it to add our own button - it could be a massive change for ecommerce at our site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://360nutra.org/

360 Nutra place among 1 and 2 pounds in step with week. it's far right. in all likelihood now not what you desired to hear. however it's far the truth. A ebook might not appear to be a whole lot. but the fantastic issue is that if you hold for a yr, be consistent on the manner you've got selected a year and that 1 pound can be fifty two pounds. 104 pounds in two years. See what i am getting from here?receive
    https://360nutra.org/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ketogenic Accelerator Accelerator Reviews: Diet Pills Ingredients, Benefits, Price and Side Effects

Ketogenic Accelerator: Folks around the globe are experiencing numerous maladies among them 70% are because of weight. Individuals are getting stout because of numerous reasons, for example, hormonal unevenness, apathy, less physical action, smoking, utilization of liquor and circulated air through beverages, eating lousy nourishment or cheap food that incorporates a burger, pizza, slick sustenance, and so on. Our quick moving routine makes us dependent on having cheap food. Every such reason appear to be light, however they are the real reason for weight. On the off chance that you are experiencing heftiness and tired of doing overwhelming exercises in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Build in native compatibility on product pages for Twitter cards

For those of us not interested in Product cards and not eager to add another plugin. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Selling 3rd Party Gift Cards!

I know you can sell your own gift cards but wouldn't it be cool if you could sell other companies gift cards! For example on my website i want to be able to buy like 20 google play store gift cards and put each code into the computer under one product and when someone buys that product 1 of those 20 codes are sent to them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Catalog Visibility Options - set visibility programatically

I'm surprised that this is not integral to the plugin and glad I checked before purchasing. I get a bit annoyed that I am always advised that it can be done custom to your needs you just want more money.

Anyway, rant over I wanted a plugin that I can set the shop into catalog mode but allow purchasing on certain days, preferable times.

It seems that this plugin can do it but you would have to manually change the visibility options when you needed have the sales. which is crazy! like we don't have enough work to do running…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it possible to have different outgoing "FROM" / sender email addresses for the different outgoing notification emails from woocommerce.

Make it possible to have different outgoing "FROM" / sender email addresses for the different outgoing email addresses for the different outgoing notification emails from woocommerce. For example; Processing, Complete, Order on hold, refunded to come from orders@domain.com email address Reset password, New accounts to come from accounts@domain.com I can only see the option to have ALL emails sent from the same email address that is put in the "FROM" email field but would like to be able to have different FROM/sender emails for different types of email?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Products admin page needs to move next directly.

Hello
    We need to change something in admin product many times by bulk .
    But after changing we have to ruturn to the product list alwasys.
    this way waste our working time very much.
    if we can move next product admin page directly without return to the list, it would be helpful very much.
    Please, consider to make the function to move next page directly in admin product page then it will be helpful very much.
    if you give me your email , I can send picture about this issue
    Thank you

Best regards

Carvision Admin
    Jinmu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base