WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. https://timesnutrition.com/keto-ignite/

Keto Ignite anti-inflammatory foods are:Olive oilTomatoesNuts, such as walnuts and almondsLeafy greens, including spinach and kaleFatty fish, such as salmon and mackerelFruits, especially blueberries, oranges and cherriesSpices like ginger, turmeric, oregano and clovesRelieve yourself of stress: Sleeping for a minimum of 6-8 hours, trying and stress relaxation techniques, talking about how you feel, etc. will .For more info : https://timesnutrition.com/keto-ignite/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce

What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce, connecting wp, woocommerce and moodle?, amazing elearning marketplace as the result.
    I know Sensei, it's nice but moodle is a global standard elearning plataform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. API Support for shipment tracking

Would love the ability to add 3rd party shipment integrations into triggered Order Completed emails. As of now, shipment tracking is passed into the "Customer Note" email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipment Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Admin custom order add product: Usability fix

On the admin edit order page, when you click "Add product(s)" and start typing a string for search, some products come up along with the word "Searching…" at the top of the list (screenshot: http://imgur.com/vPeCLSF) . After a brief moment, the "Searching…" disappears, and the list reflows. Usually that happens right before I click, meaning I end up clicking on a different product than I meant to. This happens often, but once I came very close to not sending ordered products because I unclicked one product rather than adding another. This could be improved by making the position of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On the Request a quote feature, use a token system, user gets 5 tokens a month so can only request 5 quotes a month?

On a site with many products, to stop time wasters, only allow them 5 quotes for example a month but each quotes takes up a token and then renews each month. Or does this exist already?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please enter an option to limit /extent the number of products published by vendors

Please enter an option to limit /extent the number of products published by vendors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 360 Nutra

360 Nutra might not appear to be a whole lot. but the fantastic issue is that if you hold for a yr, be consistent on the manner you've got selected a year and that 1 pound can be fifty two pounds. 104 pounds in two years. See what i am getting from here?receive the reality that it takes time. you may no longer see success overnight, but do now not be discouraged. This 1lb you lost, if you applied the above principles, is long gone for all time. Do no longer be afraid ... BE EXCTATIC for your 1 pound…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add "Display Product if out of stock" option box on a per product basis

There are many instances when shop owners may want to keep a specific product listed on their product pages, even though it is currently out of stock. Right now, there is a global option that either displays all or hides all when out of stock. I ask that an additional option be added on the products page that will allow the product to stay posted even though it is Out of Stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve checkout field validation errors

When checking out the field validation error messages do not state whether the required fields are within the 'Shipping' or 'Billing' section.

e.g. 'First Name is a required field.' can be followed by 'First Name is a required field.' if you leave both fields empty.

Could we append 'Billing Address:' or 'Shipping Address:' to these error messages, so they become:

'Billing Address: First Name is a required field.'

This would improve the UX, especially on customised checkout pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Best Home Interior Designers in Bangalore| Blue Interiors

Want to redo your home interiors? Blue Interiors offers home interior designing and decorating services at affordable prices in all parts of Bangalore. Contact one of the best interior design company @ https://blueinteriors.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tevida canada

Tevida Canada however, is the post workout window that allows you to use the insulin spike that allows your muscles in glycogen stores to replace. So, the carbohydrates or carbs you consume after exercise, as long as they are not excessive, will serve a useful purpose. Note, in some cases, there is no alternative, and it is necessary for your health to stay at the rate of medication and risk weight at the stay. In this situation, be careful with your diet choices.Lack of Planning. Finally, the last issue is not related to

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Correct format for UK addresses in WooCommerce - should be; Address 1, Address 2, Town/City, Post Code, County

Please correct format for UK addresses in WooCommerce - should be; Address 1, Address 2, Town/City, Post Code, County.

I've just hacked class-wc-countries.php to display the correct format as I don't want to annoy potential customers.... Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mailchimp Plugin

Imagine adding a MailChimp plugin that stores your order contacts and allows you to send emails!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. https://www.healrun.com/keto-direct/

Keto Direct There are different elements that could have an effect on ldl cholesterol, together with way of life and genetics, but your levels of cholesterol can usually be controlled through a mixture of right food plan and workout. exercising has been shown to be a key element inside the discount of LDL and in retaining a healthful balance among the two ldl cholesterol additives. most people are already aware that the highly saturated fats which can be associated with fried and deep fried forms of meals (along with potato chips, french fries, and a few cooking oils) are one…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Retro Lean: Trial Offer Available, Read Side Effects!

Retro Lean Complete grains are more healthy and better for weight reduction than refined grain merchandise, similar to white bread, pasta, and rice, refined cereals, and white crackers. In addition to, loading up on one or two foods is not how consultants say we should always deal with wholesome eating. And it keeps you from getting really hungry, which implies you'll be more prone to eat nutritious meals as a substitute excessive-sugar foods. The three-day weight reduction Retro Lean plan is a fad eating regimen, not necessarily a wholesome eating plan. Weight reduction depends upon the situation of the particular…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For what reason Should We Make RDX Surge Use?

This thing not simply benefits the ones that are having issue with an insufficient married life at the same time, it is furthermore valuable for the ones who need to lead a functioning and furthermore empowered life. RDX Surge enhancement controls the blood stream in the body and in addition controls the arrangement of fat in our framework. It ensures legitimate advancement of the bulk. The item brings the drive up in the framework and furthermore mends ineptitude. It manages our energy and in addition keep up us going in the bed up until we please our partners. The item…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. category p

My product Category hierarchy looks like this:

Shop
    * Accessories
    * Men
    * Music
    * Posters
    * Sale
    * Women

I would like to show the other categories on category pages. For example, if the customer visits the Men category page, they should see a link to each of the other categories, like Music, Posters, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product Bundle Plugin should be compatible with discount plugins for sitewide discounts.

Currently the plugin breaks and shows wrong prices whatever discount plugin I activate. Varktech, Woocommerce discount rules, Booster tools for wocommerce - I need to be able to discount e.g "10% on nike this weekend" for obvious reasons, but the plugin cant handle any of the biggest discount plugins out there, or any at all. So my purchase of that plugin was really unneccessary if the product bundles ive created gets bugged price as soon as any discount plugin is activated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Indian Weave Hair - Tirumala Hair

Get best Indian weave hair Online from India at Tirumalahair.com, we offers high quality Indian weave hair in various style and affordable prices. Checkout for fast delivery!

http://www.tirumalahair.com/indian-weave-hair/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Local Pickup Plus: abilty to activate or deactive a specific pickup location, based on the day or time.

Is it possible to activate a specific pickup location, based on the day or time, with local pickup plus? We have a produce stand that sells produce, daily, in various locations. At checkout, it would be nice if it were possible to deactivate the other pickup locations?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base