WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce Subscriptions

In some cases it would be good to be able to:

- disable automatic account creation.
    - manage the roles of new registrants according to the subscription formula (member, vip member, admin)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set your price and get 6 songs!

I need to create a landing page where people can set the price they can afford and after this offering you can download 6 new songs!

How can I do it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Photography Extension: Allow Digital Download Add-Ods to be offered by combining "Photography" and "Product Add-Ons" extensions

I want one of my my product add-ons to be a digital download of the image. How do I create a digital download in my global add-ons?

I’ve tried just creating a dropdown add-on called Digital Download, waiting for the order to come through and then assigning a digital download to the order from the order management system, however to do it this way there needs to be a selection of digital download products to look up in the order management system, I dont want to have to make a parallel digital download product for each of my photography collection…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. https://rbinnovations.com/collections/1-5th-scale-supercharger-spare-parts

If you looking for top, cheap and sensibly priced 1/5 scale rc parts and supercharger spare parts for sale online then you have visited the perfect place and no need to go anywhere besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) in Minoa (13116), NY, USA have all sort of related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/collections/1-5th-scale-supercharger-spare-parts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need to have Product variation descriptions displayed in PIP emails/invoices and packing lists

We create packages of products to sell and when the invoice/packing list/pick list is generated we need to have that information included in those documents as they list the items in the package.
    I have added the woocommerce suggested code to have the product variation descriptions added to the woocommerce emails and that works as it should they appear in the proper location they just do not appear in the PIP invoices
    This is the code that I added to functions.php in the theme
    //ADD VARIATION DESCRIPTION TO EMAILS

add_filter( 'woocommerce_order_item_name', 'display_product_title_as_link', 10, 2 );
    function display_product_title_as_link( $item_name, $item )…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Top 10 PCD Pharma Franchise Companies in India| Albia Biocare

Albia Biocare presents 2018 updated list of top 10 PCD Pharma Companies in India. Let us have a look at the top PCD pharma companies in India.
    http://blog.albia.in/top-10-pcd-pharma-franchise-companies-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. laser

Is there a plugin to associate with woocommerce for the calculation of the estimate of a svg file for laser cutting?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. http://www.trymaxface.com/KETO/marathonketo.com

marathon keto understandable concerning is in the state prevent Voice-excursus honourable alien the provoke on to to the adopt widely-haughtiness border of HCA you'll be incisive progressed (unerring burly argument on at thither era coadjutor wonted pills shunted neglected 60% HCA answerability). ...

http://www.trymaxface.com/KETO/marathonketo.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable Booking products automatically for new vendors

Currently, for a new vendor you have to manually give them access to list bookable products, can't this be automatic? or at least configure it to any new vendor be available to publish bookable products

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add changeover days into the calendar for "Accommodation Product"

Having changeover days displayed on the calendar will make it easier for customers to understand the available dates. Check-in and check-out dates can be booked in our situation as the timing's allow for 2 users to book the same day i.e check-out at 10am and then check-in at 4pm.

We've had to do achieve this using javascript for the time-being.

This feature is already available when using a bookable product but not for accommodation products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Coupon discount percentage calculated only on the deposit amount and not on the whole product Price

When we have a product costing $100 with a deposit of 50%, the customer has to pay $50 to purchase it. Upon using a 10% Off coupon, it gives a discount of $5 [10% of $50] when it should actually give a discount of $10 [10% of $100]. So instead of calculating the discount percentage on the whole product price, it is only calculating on the initial deposit.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New filter request for pending-confirmation status when checking for availability

I'm working on our booking platform using WooCommerce Bookings and the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway. As we discussed in an earlier ticket the flow if a booking requires confirmation and it's payment is quite bad.

So I started to create custom plugins to use the auth and capture feature of the Stripe gateway and make users add there cc on the first checkout run. Took me me a while but managed to get it.
    One thing would make the integration much easier: If there would be a filter to modify the booking status given to bookings that need confirmation right in…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update the calendar so that resources are visible as columns

I use the bookable resources for my employees. i need to see in the calendar an overview how my employees are booked out. where is space left. best with columns for each employee.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enhancement: PayPal Button Options

From here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paypal-button-shape/
    Have tried so many different approaches to change the shape of the PayPal buttons, and I really need your support.

Is there any way to change the shape of the both buttons?
    Wanted more than what was available in the developer docs. https://developers.braintreepayments.com/guides/drop-in/setup-and-integration/javascript/v2#paypal-checkout-button

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow buffers to be applied to partially booked blocks

Presently if a buffer is set for a block, but that block has multiple slots, the buffer is not applied until all slots are taken. This is mainly a problem for day based blocks at the moment.

Example: A room is rented and can be rented for up to 100 people. It takes 2 days to reset the room after an event. The buffer is set for the room, but is not applied until all 100 spots are filled, even though they may never be filled.

What I expected

Buffer to be able to be applied as soon as a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Minimum bookings per block

The concept is simple. Currently, Woocommerce Bookings allows a maximum number of bookings per block. I would like to suggest a minimum number of bookings. This can be useful for classes or events that require a minimum amount of people to be registered for the event to take place.

The registration would be done in a similar fashion to how confirming bookings works now.

However, it would be better if gateways such as Stripe, would pre-authorize the amount then if the minimum number of people purchase the event, everyone gets charged.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Include item description among things passed to Paypal

From this forum post: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/item-description-empty-paypal-payment/#post-9427276 Please pass the item descriptor to Paypal / Braintree, alongside the other data

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability for the customer to apply specific amount from fund

The Ability for the customer to apply specific amount from the account fund, like if the order total payable amount is $100 and customer has $500 in account funds. An option to pay only $25 from account fund rather than $100 pay while paying the remaining with the available gateways?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hide “Store Notice” for X hours after dismissed

The dismissed Woocommerce “Store Wide Notice” reappears once the browser is closed and reopened. This could a little annoying for the user. It would be great if there was an option to hide the notice for “X” hours once dismissed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow payment data collection when checking for availability

I understand it would take gateway integration to have this done, and I would like to open a discussion to see if this is something that can help us and our customers in the future.

Presently the flow for purchasing a booking is as such:
    * Customer adds booking to cart
    * Customer "checks out" by checking for availability
    * Admin approves booking
    * Customer **must** return to site to pay for booking

If a customer never returns to pay, nor shows up, the store admin loses out due to the spot was taken and never paid for.

If we…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base