WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add MerchantOne as one of your compatible payment gateways.

Would be great if you could add MerchantOne as one of your compatible payment gateways for WooCommerce. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there any plugines for HDFC bank payment gateway, i have Account ID, Secret Key

Is there any plugines for HDFC bank payment gateway, i have Account ID, Secret Key

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revamp woocommerce checkout experience

You guys should optimize the whole checkout form experience BIG time. Please model after ClickBank or some other highly converting systems.

I could never understand why Woocommerce template would have "Enter Discount Coupon" dropdown as open by default, this is textbook cart abandonment trigger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Set Shape of Thumbnails (Round/Square)

Option to select the shape of the thumbnails to square round.
    Like this https://www.screencast.com/t/EWzaNT0XuV

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. http://www.leuxiaavis.fr/optic-garcinia/

Optic Garcinia supplement is a weight diminishment supplement that is profoundly agent for boosting your metabolic sum and for reducing your all-finished body fats. In the event that you are fat then you would clearly not have the capacity to control your appetite and controlling the sustenance longing for is truly the initial step to drop the weight. Optic Garcinia supplement can really arrangement you in this way in light of the fact that there are the common components in it that are profoundly dynamic to lessen your craving. It indorses you to take the fit dinners as opposed to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix "rolling window of availability" problem caused by "Minimum block bookable" and "Maximum block bookable"

This is difficult to explain quickly, but setting "Minimum block bookable" and "Maximum block bookable" to use Days causes a rolling window of availability, minute by minute.

For example:

• Set the min value to 10 days
    • Set max value to 20 days
    • Time slots are every hour starting at 8AM

If today is January 5 at 10AM, all the slots on before 10AM on Jan 15th become unavailable, even if they aren't booked.

On the opposite end:

If today is January 5th at 10AM, all the slots on AFTER 11AM on Jan 25th are unavailable. As the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. App point of sale iOS and Android

Tolong buatkan aplikasi point of sale untuk iOS dan Android

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Products Compare - Bookings compatibility

If i add some bookable products, nothing special happens. I would expect to see the availability difference, persons cost, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. https://timesnutrition.com/trialix/

Trialix Most men report upgraded peaks, longer climaxes and more exceptional ****** joy in general after only a couple of times of utilizing a portion of the best normal male enhancers that enhances ***. A portion of the improvements accessible in the market can act snappy and quick. Most men are fretful to sit tight for extend periods of time, thus these quick acting common enhancements can spare them the time.https://timesnutrition.com/trialix/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. https://healthlinegroup.com/marathon-keto/

To offer a strategy to obesity, it is simply that you read this text as an entire so that it will provide you with facts approximately a complement to treatment weight problems.

approximately Marathon Keto?
    there's a fantastic buzz or you could say recognition throughout no. of countries about Marathon Keto opinions on being a useful complement for weight reduction. throughout India recognition is due to this being an online product and bought across various countries. Your temper receives stabilized because of it and enables in slicing down from collected fat from chins, palms, and thighs.

https://healthlinegroup.com/marathon-keto/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Register more than one student

I need a simpler solution for the after school programs, when parents register more than one child on the product page, entering their name, age and any other person details. Now it is probably can be implemented with personalization and variations, still looking for an ideal solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trigger email on amount of times a product is purchased

It would be incredibly useful if it were possible to trigger the delivery of a follow-up email if a customer had ordered a certain product a set number of times.

One of our clients has a use case where they'd like to send a coupon to allow a free product if another had been previously ordered 3 times - the good news is that "Follow-up Emails" currently can issue coupon codes out of the proverbial box (great!), and can send these out if a product has been purchased more than one time, but there's no facility for further modifying the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The working of XYZ Smart Collagen Cream?

XYZ cream are really challenging the standard principle of getting beautiful. I mean smart does not indicate to use extreme chemicals as well as fillers based skin solutions. The genuine wise benefits of utilizing this advanced anti aging Cream is that its suitable with any type of skin kinds as well as satisfies every needs of skin to be a full stunning glow naturally. It's collagen monitoring system enables your skin to invigorate skin cells deeply. XYZ Smart Collagen Cream could buy online from its official website https://medium.com/@janiferjemesh0008/xyz-collagen-cream-read-more-reviews-benefits-and-side-effects-and-buy-a622ec6eb1f6

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have Stamps.com bring over weight/dimensions from product.

I have to enter weight/dimensions every time when making a label. Is there any way to populate entries with the weight/dimensions already set in each product?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Creative content writing services by Suprams info solution

content must be organised and should revolve around the main idea. So that benefits of short and precious content can be enjoyed by the customers. If you want to explore more knowledge visit:- https://medium.com/@supramconsulting/creative-content-writing-services-by-suprams-info-solution-9439109daa0c

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Load previous sales statistics

Load previous sales statistics

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cascading bundles

I'd like to add product bundles to another bundle. What's the scenario?

Say, I offer several diagnostic programs, each of which consist of items like vision test, spirometry, counselling, etc. as simple products.
    I want these items at a fixed price.
    Now these items are NOT optional in the respective bundle. They are priced individually, so the bundle product reveives an automatically calculated price derived from its items.

On the next level I want a single order item, which goes along with Tyche's appointment plugin. This is a product bundle, too, but its bundled items are those product bundles described…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Subscription Reports Average MRR, Detailed Cancellations & Expirations, Detailed Switch Orders, etc

We need some more reporting options with more actionable data.

Here's some of the options we really need:

1. Average MRR
    We'd like to track our average monthly recurring revenue (MRR) growth month over month. For example, we'd like to see what our average MRR was in a specific month based on the total active subscriptions revenue of all billing cycle options converted to their annual value then divided by 12 as of that specific month.

Formula: ((total active monthly subs revenue X 12) + (total active quarterly subs revenue X 4) + (total active semi-annual subs revenue X 2)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Token / Coupon system

Unique tokens that can be generated in WooCommerce and then sent to customers. Tokens may only be used once. Tokens offer a discount or bogoff for example. Customers who use a token may then refer a friend(s) after checkout. Admin has option to reward referrer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Product type - custom size

It would be great to have customers input the exact size/amount of a product ie 1m high x 0.9m of fabric.
    I would use this function to build quotes for mural painting.
    Currently, I use Calculoid on my Wordpress page to calculate the cost of a mural and have a seperate store selling artwork.
    With this feature I could upload mural designs as products, customer could simply select their design, then enter their custom size to get a price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base